Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:36:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expectations from Universa Blockchain  (Read 576 times)
golub_io (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:29:39 AM

Hi everyone

Just a couple of day ago I've heard about new blockchain tech -- "Universa Blockchain". The developers promise cheap transactions with a speed up to 10,000 transactions per second. There is the article was left at their site (https://www7.universa.io/): https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-five-advantages-of-universa-blockchain-over-bitcoin-and-ethereum/.

Could you please share your opinion about the project? Thanks. Coz you know... What if their project is a really new ETH? I did nothing when eth has appeared, but what to expect now?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:06:01 AM

It sounds like a good project, they are giving away 50 free universa tokens to sign up on their site. I would link you but one of my pet peeves  is posting referral links. This does have a decent team and all they need now is good marketing and a great product. Everything sounds impressive though.

Campaign Manager (2018)
golub_io (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:15:43 PM

It sounds like a good project, they are giving away 50 free universa tokens to sign up on their site. I would link you but one of my pet peeves  is posting referral links. This does have a decent team and all they need now is good marketing and a great product. Everything sounds impressive though.
Thanks for your opinion! What do you think, do they already have something different from just a concept?
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:21:53 PM

They want to take HardCap $99,000,000.  What they will do with this amount of money? I don't like it
anasso

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:40:26 PM

They want to take HardCap $99,000,000.  What they will do with this amount of money? I don't like it

i agree with you! much money to build a project. we need to keep in mind the recent failure of TEZOS!

but the concept itself is good because the lack of scalability is main brake of blockchain today!
Zeeks

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:49:10 PM

They don't really have distribution as main priority I guess, since that is equal to 50 cents.
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:35:25 PM

i agree with you! much money to build a project. we need to keep in mind the recent failure of TEZOS!

but the concept itself is good because the lack of scalability is main brake of blockchain today!

This is not a concept. This is only words. I can tell you " My ...coin project is the best, because it will be 10000 times faster then ETH blockchain and so on"
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:08:05 PM

I made a little research about Universa and I like it. But success of this project is fully depends on marketing. I hope (and it looks like) the team would not spare money for it.

Smokey Bob

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:12:39 PM

It's a great project. The CEO is very well known, and I belive he has the proper skills to guide this project to success. What I like the most about the project are the transaction speeds (and costs), and their take on smart contracts. I'm writing an article about them now, I can link it when I'm done.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
golub_io (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:04:37 PM

It's a great project. The CEO is very well known, and I belive he has the proper skills to guide this project to success. What I like the most about the project are the transaction speeds (and costs), and their take on smart contracts. I'm writing an article about them now, I can link it when I'm done.

Sounds good, but I'd really wish I'm more experienced in programming and IT to be able to explore their Git on my own and understand something from those lines of code )
Asmus003

Activity: 476
Merit: 113

World-bounty.com

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 09:45:24 PM

I joined referral program month ago. Gained 56 UTN. Yesterday saw their bounty here so I plan to participate. Why they made so huge hard cap? Maybe because they know about Tezos success and don`t want to limit yourself)

World-bounty.com         Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти нa pyccкoм языкe                                 
                                                                  [   J  O  I  N    N  O  W   ]                                                                                                   
Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти кaмпaний нa pyccкoм языкe. Удoбный кaлeндapь бayнти, тaблицa для мoнитopингa, выбopкa пo видaм зaдaний. Oбyчeниe. Пocтoяннoe paзвитиe caйтa.
HD09

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:09:27 PM

I think it has great perspectives, advisors is good and by the way it has its own project, so I have no doubts
msmin

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:09:18 PM

I think it has great perspectives, advisors is good and by the way it has its own project, so I have no doubts

the advisors is exactly what gives me most confidence. Inspired people with the solid background. Borodich guy seems like a tough startup dude. I believe his ideas. Seems like president Putin does as well, if he invites him to the forums and such  Wink
encryptedht

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:24:33 PM

this is hot. Universa on my favorite Buzzfeed lol https://www.buzzfeed.com/sandraqueen/5-reasons-why-ecommerce-businesses-should-accept-c-1is38?utm_term=.unRgmeL7Zp#.dwzEN6Rvkx with Borodich picture on it, cool
Rieeir

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:01:26 PM

Hi everyone

Just a couple of day ago I've heard about new blockchain tech -- "Universa Blockchain". The developers promise cheap transactions with a speed up to 10,000 transactions per second. There is the article was left at their site (https://www7.universa.io/): https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-five-advantages-of-universa-blockchain-over-bitcoin-and-ethereum/.

Could you please share your opinion about the project? Thanks. Coz you know... What if their project is a really new ETH? I did nothing when eth has appeared, but what to expect now?

I think the answer is right here: not to miss the chance. 
By the way I saw on their Facebook that one of the most famous djs support Universa too! Blockchain goes to music ahah Grin
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:16:37 PM

Hi everyone

Thanks for sharing this great info man. The project seems legitimate. What's great is that it has an amazing concept behind it(if the promise of cheap and fast transactions having speeds of 10,000 transactions per second still isn't enough). I smell success from this project. Glad. I found this thread. Now i have another coin added to my list of investments for the next year. Thanks again.
Ertetert

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:30:51 PM

Can anyone estimate how much faster or better scalable is it if compared to Waves?
tsutiy

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:55:44 PM

Can anyone estimate how much faster or better scalable is it if compared to Waves?

I think waves is getting down now.. it was pretty good originally but for now its just becoming less and less promising for me
Universa is another project. Im really curious what it will end up with. Bet in 5 years you will use it even without noticing since blockchain (as a technology) and Universa (as one of these blockchains) will be everywhere
k0nyrf0rs

Activity: 266

“The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Interne

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:10:40 PM

Very promising project itself I participate and I expect from it a lot. I really want that they will succeed in everything that they have planned

Bitsurfer333

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:32:00 PM

i just registered on the page and got free 50 universa coin. i don't want to invest in it.
but as they promise on the webpage they are quiet faster then btc and eth together...
maybe it is a good project we will see
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: