Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:55:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Community Mining - Bitfury Asic Miner 120GH/s --> 12GH/s for 3 BTC  (Read 1712 times)
vandinn (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 02:11:49 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2013, 01:07:48 PM by vandinn

CLOSED OFFER

Hi guys,

I have seen some community purchases of the BitFury's best value for money Asic Miner 65nm. For some mysterious reasons to me, most people decide to export these Asics outside of Russia for unbeliavable prices.

I, myself, bought a couple of BitFury's Asics as it is the most powerful device for its money at the moment which should start working relatively soon (August-October). I will be hosting these devices in Russia (the city of Izhevsk) where electricity prices are extremely low. If you are interested, I can share some of the hashpower from my devices with you.
I have competition which started earlier here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=223857.0
You can learn more about the project and buy the Asics directly here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=226846.0

I am offering shares of my Asics at 3 BTC per share. One share is worth 12 GHash/s of hashing power. You can only own a whole number of shares (no divisions).
I ask for 5% of earned bitcoins. From this, I will cover electricity costs (estimated at 5 USD/month/Miner) and handling.
Payments to your addresses in BTC will be made twice a week.
Pay with addresses that you own and that you can sign with in case of disputes!

Yes, I know people here are judged based on number of posts. Yes, I don't have many. I will provide a scanned copy of my passport to every shareholder. I am a citizen of the Czech Republic (and, therefore, the European Union). I cannot guarantee the delivery by BitFury. I do, however, guarantee the hosting service.

290/366 of BitFury's Asics have been sold. I want to keep 1 for myself from the ones I bought. The system is first pays first served. I will not be able to purchase any more Asics in 2-3 days when they are sold out, so the amount of shares is limited.

I will answer any questions you might raise. I demand 24 hours to add you to shareholder list as well as to send you my identity proof.

There is a common address to which shareholders should place their payments: 1EqTfi89y1vkFrKjjuTyZHTKaqpKmwfqxd
Don't forget the payment must be in increments of 3 BTC from an address you own!
Earnings from mining will be sent to addresses from which you sent the payment for your shares. No changes possible.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vandinn (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 02:14:45 AM

reserved
GGGGG

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 02:57:44 AM

13 posts? Even if you aren't a scammer, why should anyone trust you? You offer a scan of your passport, who's to say it's actually yours?
vandinn (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 03:46:23 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2013, 04:03:22 AM by vandinn

13 posts? Even if you aren't a scammer, why should anyone trust you? You offer a scan of your passport, who's to say it's actually yours?

Me on Skype if you wish so. You can compare the photograph with the video. Placing trust to people with more posts is futile. Ask Nefario about it ;-)
I would believe more to a person who is willing to show his identity than to someone who writes a lot of nonsense to this forum (there is mostly nonsense as you might have noticed).
Furthermore, I don't need to sell anything. I expect profit as it is. It is merely an offer that you may, or may not, find interesting.
Foofighter

Activity: 882
Merit: 547

BTC Mining Hardware, Trading and more

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 07:58:45 AM

Hi vandinn,

It is no nice move to post promotion for your Groupbuy in my Thread..

I also think you are a bit to late to start this up, as the Pre orders will close very very soon, i think.

regards
Foo

ex official Canaan Distributor (Cryptouniverse)
TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 08:57:02 AM

Hi vandinn,

I also think you are a bit to late to start this up, as the Pre orders will close very very soon, i think.

regards
Foo

Not to mention that there are far more reputable members offering group buys.
vandinn (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 01:06:18 PM

Hi vandinn,

regards
Foo

Ah, the laziness to read captivates me. It does not matter when the pre orders close as I have ordered the Asics already (see OP). Also, I don't find it bad manners to promote my alternative in your thread as I do the same for you.

Hi vandinn,

regards
Foo

Not to mention that there are far more reputable members offering group buys.

They are offering groupbuys with terrible conditions that I can easily beat. You are right about the reputation bias though. Can't beat it no matter how ludicrous it is.

I have decided to close my offer as of this moment for no interest in it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: