Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:07:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ CryptoCal App ] Need few of people to enter upcoming crypto dates/events info  (Read 221 times)
zoinkydoink (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:49:25 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 06:00:57 AM by zoinkydoink

Summary System Utilizing Data Entered

CryptoCal makes it easy to view latest crypto event dates. Never miss another important crypto date, event, conference, ICO announcement or app updates again.

CryptoCal makes it extremely easy to add events to your phone calendar and schedule notifications of upcoming events/dates.

Requirement
Hey guys, it seems I am going to be busy with development and wont have time to search the net for events to enter into the system.

You will enter the events  on the main website and it will feed the data to the apps, web, telegram bot, and reddit bot once i review and verify the event data.

I am looking for few people and pay is per unique event entered (duplicates wont be approved)

Required data entry
1. title of the event
2. start date and time
3. end date and time
4. category (from the given list)
5. timezone of where the event is happening
6. source of where the information originally came from (so if ethereum has a fork, the source url would be something posted by ethereum)
7. coin symbol the event is related too

Android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imetasoft.cryptocal&hl=en

iOS
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cryptocal/id1289009277?ls=1&mt=8

Web
http://kryptocal.com

Telegram Bot
Basically you add cryptocalapp_bot and give it commands, it gives u up ccoming evnets/dates

Reddit Bot Beta
Currently have few sub reddits signed up that it posts upcoming events for their specific coin or general dates on all cryptos
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:50:59 AM

How much would be the pay scheme?

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
zoinkydoink (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:00:33 AM

How much would be the pay scheme?
What do you charge per event entered, requires a bit of looking up dates and entering that info into my system.
following info are required.

1. title of the event
2. start date and time
3. end date and time
4. category (from the given list)
5. timezone of where the event is happening
6. source of where the information originally came from (so if ethereum has a fork, the source url would be something posted by ethereum)
7. coin symbol the event is related too
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:19:24 AM

You can count me in. I have installed the application and I must admit that it seems pretty cool . I will keep it forever I guess . I think you should reveal your budget to help people decide how much they should ask for .
zoinkydoink (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:24:23 PM

You can count me in. I have installed the application and I must admit that it seems pretty cool . I will keep it forever I guess . I think you should reveal your budget to help people decide how much they should ask for .

I am actually not sure, all the money is coming out of my pocket and the app is free.
Would $ .20 per event be reasonable?
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:56:58 PM

I am actually not sure, all the money is coming out of my pocket and the app is free.
Would $ .20 per event be reasonable?
Reasonable is 0.5 usd . You can monetize your app if you have made it free . Or it would be hard to spend it out . If you can not afford, no worries I am still in Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: