Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:52:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin forks  (Read 281 times)
nashap (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:42:50 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 06:53:32 AM by nashap

Hi, could someone explain me what is the different between the two forks of bitcoin,the one on 25 of October and the one in November.

What will be the situation after the first one,most of the people are saying that the alts will go up after the first one but for how long, if the time close to the second one is it going to happen the same situation like now the alts to go down.

Could someone tell me which wallet will support  bitcoin gold

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:50:45 AM

Info on bitcoin gold: http://btcgpu.org/
Info on Segwit2x: https://www.coindesk.com/explainer-what-is-segwit2x-and-what-does-it-mean-for-bitcoin/

Alts might go up after the first fork because people might be converting their BTC back to alts. This might be the case, but it's definitely not guaranteed. How long will alts go up? No one really knows. Your guess is just as good as mine. Will the same happen on the second fork? Maybe. But then again, no guarantees.

You can use whatever wallet to claim your bitcoin gold, as long as you have access to your wallet's private keys.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:17:51 AM

Thanks for all the infos. Haven't known about what exactly the forks do and which consequences there are  Cheesy

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
shashikamal

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 09:28:58 AM

Love to know regarding this,

But one point for sure, BTC raising due to BTCG... Grin Grin Grin

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:04:04 AM

The first time I heard of bitcoin gold I believed it and it sounded reasonable and legit. Then some later posts swayed my beliefs. I was unsure but still believed it seem legit and logical. Bow I know it is legit snce to it is supporting it and has a countdown for the 24th October. I can't wait to see how they willl effect bitcoins price. I believe it will shoot up because of all the excitement this new currency will cause. I just can't wait to profit and further my investments growth. Smiley

fusepay

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:33:52 AM

Info on bitcoin gold: http://btcgpu.org/
Info on Segwit2x: https://www.coindesk.com/explainer-what-is-segwit2x-and-what-does-it-mean-for-bitcoin/

Alts might go up after the first fork because people might be converting their BTC back to alts. This might be the case, but it's definitely not guaranteed. How long will alts go up? No one really knows. Your guess is just as good as mine. Will the same happen on the second fork? Maybe. But then again, no guarantees.

That is my strategy, trading on the dips, I have more altcoins across the board but they are worth less, after the fork people should, following trends, put their Bitcoin, or at least some of it, back into the altcoin markets - here's hoping  Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: