Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:46:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO!  (Read 64447 times)
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:51:41 PM

Anyone who has been following us since the start or if you just noticed us now, take a second to check out the new website and give us your feedback. We are always appreciate of any suggestions or comments: https://www.spectivvr.com/

Designe is very much in style,very nice colours,congratulation to designer,site is very much informative at first look even and attractive for visitors

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SuperSayin

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:37:09 PM

Happy to see how hard you guys have been working. This was one of my favorite VR projects and I've been following you since you first launched. I haven't been too impressed with the VR projects in the space so far, and I am hoping this one is able to become something big. Look forward to trying out the alpha once that is released. I'll stay tuned in here for more updates.

Thank you for the support! We are doing all of this work to be different. We want to set the standard in everything we do, both in crypto and in VR.

Thanks, I'm interested in what you are doing on the VR side in particular though. What are some of the things that the Alpha will include? Will it be available on the Oculus store or Steam?

We do plan to develop a full VR app for all of the relevant platform app stores: PS, Oculus, Rift, and Steam. This app will not be available for the this first Alpha release, but you can 100% expect it in the future.

As for what we are doing on the VR side, the Spectiv VR Alpha V1 will be a fully functional VR streaming platform that will allow users to upload content, view content, create channels/accounts, subscribe, and more. This Alpha V1 will be technologically advanced by industry standards, supporting Rift / Vive VR viewing directly through web browser. This is a feature that is limited based on a browser to browser basis, but it is currently available with Mozilla and we expect Chrome to be available shortly. This is all in addition to our desktop and mobile headset functionalities. We have partnered with several VR content producers who will be porting a wide selection of quality content to this Alpha, and we are excited to share these experiences with our supporters.

I look forward to be being able to use the app in the Oculus store, that would be a pretty big achievement. I've test the Vibehub platform a little, so I'm curious to see how you guys build your VR environment and app. Also definitely excited to be able to enjoy VR in my browser without having to use Bigscreen or something else. It seems like the delay was a good choice, I'll stay active here and will definitely participate in the token sale. I wish I would have known about the pre-sale though...
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:12:01 PM

Happy to see how hard you guys have been working. This was one of my favorite VR projects and I've been following you since you first launched. I haven't been too impressed with the VR projects in the space so far, and I am hoping this one is able to become something big. Look forward to trying out the alpha once that is released. I'll stay tuned in here for more updates.

Thank you for the support! We are doing all of this work to be different. We want to set the standard in everything we do, both in crypto and in VR.

Thanks, I'm interested in what you are doing on the VR side in particular though. What are some of the things that the Alpha will include? Will it be available on the Oculus store or Steam?

We do plan to develop a full VR app for all of the relevant platform app stores: PS, Oculus, Rift, and Steam. This app will not be available for the this first Alpha release, but you can 100% expect it in the future.

As for what we are doing on the VR side, the Spectiv VR Alpha V1 will be a fully functional VR streaming platform that will allow users to upload content, view content, create channels/accounts, subscribe, and more. This Alpha V1 will be technologically advanced by industry standards, supporting Rift / Vive VR viewing directly through web browser. This is a feature that is limited based on a browser to browser basis, but it is currently available with Mozilla and we expect Chrome to be available shortly. This is all in addition to our desktop and mobile headset functionalities. We have partnered with several VR content producers who will be porting a wide selection of quality content to this Alpha, and we are excited to share these experiences with our supporters.

I look forward to be being able to use the app in the Oculus store, that would be a pretty big achievement. I've test the Vibehub platform a little, so I'm curious to see how you guys build your VR environment and app. Also definitely excited to be able to enjoy VR in my browser without having to use Bigscreen or something else. It seems like the delay was a good choice, I'll stay active here and will definitely participate in the token sale. I wish I would have known about the pre-sale though...

A really awesome project over here. Have been visiting the thread from time to time and I am quite sure that this will go places. Hard work and good work. All the best for you guys!

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
SpectivVR (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Spectiv Crowdsale: December 8th

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 10:52:08 PM

We will be attending the Coinagenda conference from the 24-26th of October this coming week. Feel free to stop by our booth and meet us! We would love to get the chance to talk to some of you in-person.

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                    [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:29:38 PM

This thread said your pre-sale was went successful. How much you have raised during your pre-sale? I don't see any information about that. Did pre-sale only for private investors?

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
P E K K A

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:40:40 AM

This thread said your pre-sale was went successful. How much you have raised during your pre-sale? I don't see any information about that. Did pre-sale only for private investors?
Yes that's true
They only say pre-sale was successfully, but i also never see report of pre-ICO result
SpectivVR (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:04:43 AM

Yes that's true
They only say pre-sale was successfully, but i also never see report of pre-ICO result

Sorry, that was supposed to be in the post. Here you go:

The Spectiv presale was executed in partnership with Sutton Stone exclusively for early supporters of the project. Signal Tokens were sold for a total of 3,548 ETH, 32 BTC, and $58,000 USD. Presale participants were required to pass qualification screenings in compliance with OFAC and other KYC checks. All presale participants engaged in a personalized SAFT with Spectiv, LLC. All presale transactions have been audited and verified by global public accounting firm, Baker Tilly. This presale was conducted with a pioneering standard for security and regulatory consciousness. Proceeds from the token presale have recently been released and are being used to build the platform alpha and raise awareness for the project. The open token sale period is set to start on December 8th, 2017.

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:32:07 AM

Yes that's true

The Spectiv presale was executed in partnership with Sutton Stone exclusively for early supporters of the project. Signal Tokens were sold for a total of 3,548 ETH, 32 BTC, and $58,000 USD. Presale participants were required to pass qualification screenings in compliance with OFAC and other KYC checks. All presale participants engaged in a personalized SAFT with Spectiv, LLC. All presale transactions have been audited and verified by global public accounting firm, Baker Tilly. This presale was conducted with a pioneering standard for security and regulatory consciousness. Proceeds from the token presale have recently been released and are being used to build the platform alpha and raise awareness for the project. The open token sale period is set to start on December 8th, 2017.
If we use usd, it means you have raised $ 1.032.468 + $ 190.400 + $ 58.000 = $ 1.280.868 during your pre-sale. Are you reached hardcap during your pre-sale?

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
khunglongrua

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:53:47 AM

Are there in your translation bounties ?
SpectivVR (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 05:32:52 AM

Yes that's true

If we use usd, it means you have raised $ 1.032.468 + $ 190.400 + $ 58.000 = $ 1.280.868 during your pre-sale. Are you reached hardcap during your pre-sale?

Our hard cap is only for the token sale on Dec. 8th, and the hard cap for the token sale is $40M.

torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:40:43 AM

They have. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2296947.0 but i think you can't reserved any translation because all language have been translated.
SpectivVR (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 05:51:13 AM

Please sign up for the translations directly on our bounty thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2296947. All languages have not been translated since we have updated our bitcointalk post, whitepaper, and executive summary. We need all languages again.

whoeier

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 07:41:02 AM

Nice worked out opening Smiley

As the presale has finished, with an amazing result, this project would be seeing an amazing period heading towards and during the ICO. I will be following closely to stay informed on the project.

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
SpectivVR (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 12:28:05 PM

Nice worked out opening Smiley

As the presale has finished, with an amazing result, this project would be seeing an amazing period heading towards and during the ICO. I will be following closely to stay informed on the project.

Thanks for the support! We are excited about the road forward as well.

TopGun

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:37:49 PM

At first I thought that this is another virtual reality service, which has become quite a lot lately. But then I noticed that in this case we are talking about streams of virtual reality! And it's incredibly cool! I will closely monitor this project
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:47:41 PM

It turns out, on your VR-platform will be exclusive content that can not be looked at otherwise? By the way, what is this content, which direction?
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:58:39 PM

Definitely it is a big surprise for me that VR can be accessible directly via browser. Which ones do support it?

Google Chrome is the most popular browser, why not initially take it as a basis? But I really like the idea, streaming service in VR is something new.
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:09:18 PM

It looks interesting. By the way, how will the monetization take place? Users will pay for subscriptions to the service or to individual channels?
NEUROSEED

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:16:03 PM

Follow Us
_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________

Introducing Spectiv  
_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Spectiv Presale  

The Signal Token (SIG) Protocol is designed to decentralize the buying, selling, and rewarding of attention
across media platforms by removing centralized intermediaries from advertising transactions.

Spectiv will act as the first adopter for this protocol, generating real-world application data to support future adoption by other media platforms.

Virtual Reality Streaming

Alpha Platform

(Launch: Week 1 November)

The Spectiv VR Alpha V1 will be a fully functional VR streaming platform that will allow users to upload content, view content, create channels/accounts, subscribe, and more. This Alpha V1 will be technologically advanced by industry standards, supporting Rift / Vive VR viewing directly through web browser. This is all in addition to our desktop and mobile headset functionalities. We have partnered with several VR content producers who will be porting a wide selection of quality content to this Alpha, and we are excited to share these experiences with our supporters.

SIGs will be publicly sold through an open token sale event. The sale will begin on 12/08/2017 at 2:00PM (GMT -5) and will run through 12/29/17. The number of SIGs sold will determine the total number of SIGs created. The public token sale will be capped at US$40MM. The sale will end immediately if the max cap is reached. The crowdsale will be hosted at www.spectivvr.com. Any amounts sold through the presale, private sale, and early access sale will not count towards the $40MM cap. These amounts will also be made public on the token sale portal the day of the sale.

SIGs will be sold at a fixed price of $0.50 each. Early crowdsale participants will have the opportunity to buy SIGs at a discount to this price, based on the timing of their purchase. SIGs will be sold through 4 levels, with each level representing an early bird bonus opportunity. The earlier the purchase, the greater bonus that can be expected. This system essentially rewards buyers in extra SIGs for showing early support and engagement. Additionally, if you subscribe to our email list at www.spectivvr.com, you will have early access to the token sale and an exclusive 60% token bonus. These is to reward our supporters, and ensure they are all able to participate in the token sale. This

Pricing and Bonuses

Additional Contributors:

Ned Scott - Founder of Steemit

Ned gave us insight into his experience with Steemit’s Steem Token. Talking to Ned helped us hone in on the economic behaviors and attention dynamics that will drive Spectiv’s Signal Token. Ned is not actively advising for Spectiv, but our meetings with him helped us shape our direction for the Sigs protocol.

Joe Urgo - Co-Founder of District0x

Joe was one of the most important earlier contributors who assisted us in fleshing out the Spectiv Token Model. Joe was a key advisor in suggesting the idea of attention markets and the value that they could bring to the Spectiv platform. Based on the feedback that Joe provided us, we eventually came up with the idea for rewarding content curators and created Signal tokens to do this. Joe is not actively advising for Spectiv while he is currently hard at work with District0x. As we move forward though, we do expect to have further discussions with Joe and possibly bring him back on board as an advisor.

At the most fundamental level, we are implementing an escrow that will oversee and regulate release of funds – all crowdsale funds will be received to a multisig wallet controlled by 3 independent actors:

1. CoinVault ATM CEO, Sheldon Weisfeld
2. Sutton Stone
3. Spectiv Virtual Reality, LLC.

Participants should be confident that payments made for SIGs are directly attributed to benefits on the platform and the provision of better and more exciting experiences. With that said, the Spectiv Company has established assurances and transparent policies that will directly govern the revenues received through the token sale.

Spectiv’s first level of token sale security will come from the smart contract itself. The second level of security is via multi-signature for the release of revenues.  At the most fundamental level, we are implementing an escrow that will oversee the release of revenues – all revenues will be controlled by 3 independent actors, as follows:

1. CoinVault ATM CEO, Sheldon Weisfeld
2. Sutton Stone LTD
3. Spectiv LLC

Revenues received through sale will be locked in an escrow wallet until the Spectiv Company’s audit process has been successfully completed and distributed to all purchasers. Once SIGs have been distributed, escrow actors will be able to approve the release of token revenues to USD where they will be held in either Spectiv LTD or Spectiv LLC.
The receipt of moneys in Spectiv LTD shall be used to account for Spectiv’s Mauritian team and the rest transferred to Spectiv’s LLC account evenly over two separate disbursements, contingent on the achievement of predetermined milestones tied to the benefit of the community.

The disbursement schedule is outlined here:

(i) 1⁄3 of revenues will be transferred immediately following the distribution of SIGs purchased through sale for payment of the smart contract build for the token sale process. This will be used to cover long-term development and updates for the Signal Token protocol. These revenues will also support development for the Spectiv platform – specifically in driving exciting, high-quality VR content to the site. A minor allocation will be used to support general business operations and infrastructure setup for the company.

(ii) 1⁄3 of revenues will be transferred upon launch of the beta platform. These revenues will be used to fuel the next stage of token development and expansion. This will include bringing in other media platforms to build attention economies on the Signal Token protocol using Spectiv’s use-case data. Additionally, these revenues will be used to optimize the Spectiv platform, build a user base, and reach licensing agreements with mainstream organizations to broadcast popular events. These revenues, amongst other things, shall be used to support the long-term business operations for Spectiv, including development and platform maintenance expenses.

(iii) 1/3 of revenues shall be retained in the Mauritian entity to be used for content production, administration of the community, global events and the like.

Additional Articles:

interesting project!
SpectivVR (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 01:20:09 PM

Definitely it is a big surprise for me that VR can be accessible directly via browser. Which ones do support it?

Google Chrome is the most popular browser, why not initially take it as a basis? But I really like the idea, streaming service in VR is something new.

We don’t get to choose which browsers we use, basically we are waiting for the browsers to update so that they integrate webVR. We are expecting Google Chrome to release webVR within the next 2 months, and currently we already work with Mozilla. On our end we have setup the video player to be applicable with any browser.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: