Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:47:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO!  (Read 64447 times)
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:29:08 PM

Happy to see how hard you guys have been working. This was one of my favorite VR projects and I've been following you since you first launched. I haven't been too impressed with the VR projects in the space so far, and I am hoping this one is able to become something big. Look forward to trying out the alpha once that is released. I'll stay tuned in here for more updates.

Thank you for the support! We are doing all of this work to be different. We want to set the standard in everything we do, both in crypto and in VR.

Thanks, I'm interested in what you are doing on the VR side in particular though. What are some of the things that the Alpha will include? Will it be available on the Oculus store or Steam?

We do plan to develop a full VR app for all of the relevant platform app stores: PS, Oculus, Rift, and Steam. This app will not be available for the this first Alpha release, but you can 100% expect it in the future.

As for what we are doing on the VR side, the Spectiv VR Alpha V1 will be a fully functional VR streaming platform that will allow users to upload content, view content, create channels/accounts, subscribe, and more. This Alpha V1 will be technologically advanced by industry standards, supporting Rift / Vive VR viewing directly through web browser. This is a feature that is limited based on a browser to browser basis, but it is currently available with Mozilla and we expect Chrome to be available shortly. This is all in addition to our desktop and mobile headset functionalities. We have partnered with several VR content producers who will be porting a wide selection of quality content to this Alpha, and we are excited to share these experiences with our supporters.

I look forward to be being able to use the app in the Oculus store, that would be a pretty big achievement. I've test the Vibehub platform a little, so I'm curious to see how you guys build your VR environment and app. Also definitely excited to be able to enjoy VR in my browser without having to use Bigscreen or something else. It seems like the delay was a good choice, I'll stay active here and will definitely participate in the token sale. I wish I would have known about the pre-sale though...

Definitely it is a big surprise for me that VR can be accessible directly via browser. Which ones do support it?

Google Chrome is the most popular browser, why not initially take it as a basis? But I really like the idea, streaming service in VR is something new.

We don’t get to choose which browsers we use, basically we are waiting for the browsers to update so that they integrate webVR. We are expecting Google Chrome to release webVR within the next 2 months, and currently we already work with Mozilla. On our end we have setup the video player to be applicable with any browser.

It turns out, in this regard, you depend on browsers? And if they refuse to support your platform?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:32:34 PM

This is an incredibly interesting project.  attention is now focused to virtual reality,and this is a very profitable sphere of activity. I think this platform can become a Twitch for VR
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 01:35:54 PM

By the way, what about tokens? How can I spend it on your platform?

23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:41:29 PM

It looks interesting. By the way, how will the monetization take place? Users will pay for subscriptions to the service or to individual channels?

I think it would be logical to subscribe only to the service. Only then, when the platform is sufficiently developed, it makes sense to make separate paid channels. Now this will not attract viewers
Rev1234

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:44:37 PM

Interesting innovation.
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:47:18 PM

Tell me, are you already interested in some big investors? Are there any big players in this market already? What about competition?
kaytokeyos

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:50:56 PM

I do not fully understand what functions decentralization is doing here. Is it not possible to achieve the same without using a detachment? Personally, I'm not against connecting to the server, if I show high-quality content
SpectivVR (OP)

Activity: 364

Spectiv Crowdsale: December 8th

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 01:55:12 PM

Happy to see how hard you guys have been working. This was one of my favorite VR projects and I've been following you since you first launched. I haven't been too impressed with the VR projects in the space so far, and I am hoping this one is able to become something big. Look forward to trying out the alpha once that is released. I'll stay tuned in here for more updates.

Thank you for the support! We are doing all of this work to be different. We want to set the standard in everything we do, both in crypto and in VR.

Thanks, I'm interested in what you are doing on the VR side in particular though. What are some of the things that the Alpha will include? Will it be available on the Oculus store or Steam?

We do plan to develop a full VR app for all of the relevant platform app stores: PS, Oculus, Rift, and Steam. This app will not be available for the this first Alpha release, but you can 100% expect it in the future.

As for what we are doing on the VR side, the Spectiv VR Alpha V1 will be a fully functional VR streaming platform that will allow users to upload content, view content, create channels/accounts, subscribe, and more. This Alpha V1 will be technologically advanced by industry standards, supporting Rift / Vive VR viewing directly through web browser. This is a feature that is limited based on a browser to browser basis, but it is currently available with Mozilla and we expect Chrome to be available shortly. This is all in addition to our desktop and mobile headset functionalities. We have partnered with several VR content producers who will be porting a wide selection of quality content to this Alpha, and we are excited to share these experiences with our supporters.

I look forward to be being able to use the app in the Oculus store, that would be a pretty big achievement. I've test the Vibehub platform a little, so I'm curious to see how you guys build your VR environment and app. Also definitely excited to be able to enjoy VR in my browser without having to use Bigscreen or something else. It seems like the delay was a good choice, I'll stay active here and will definitely participate in the token sale. I wish I would have known about the pre-sale though...

Definitely it is a big surprise for me that VR can be accessible directly via browser. Which ones do support it?

Google Chrome is the most popular browser, why not initially take it as a basis? But I really like the idea, streaming service in VR is something new.

We don’t get to choose which browsers we use, basically we are waiting for the browsers to update so that they integrate webVR. We are expecting Google Chrome to release webVR within the next 2 months, and currently we already work with Mozilla. On our end we have setup the video player to be applicable with any browser.

It turns out, in this regard, you depend on browsers? And if they refuse to support your platform?

It's not a matter of them choosing us, it's a matter of them implementing the webVR technology. This is an independent technology that browsers are universally working to implement.

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                    [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
SpectivVR (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 07:14:55 PM

It turns out, on your VR-platform will be exclusive content that can not be looked at otherwise? By the way, what is this content, which direction?

We are pursuing partnerships with different content creators to produce exclusive VR experiences for the Spectiv platform, but we will not have Spectiv Exclusive content for the alpha release. Currently, we are focusing all of our efforts on supporting fast/friendly/convenient VR upload and viewing.

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:17:15 PM

Are there contacts with any of the very big players? If you play your cards right you could set a standard in this field.
bitcoms

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:26:45 PM

Interesting project but i didn't known anyone of their team. Maybe i'll find more info near future. Virtual Reality shoved everywhere now. We must be carefull.

AdvanceNote

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:33:25 PM

Hi dev, may i know how many were sold out during your pre sale and amounting of?
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:03:45 AM

You have some collaboration with companies in related niches?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
tiaozhanziwo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:15:19 AM

Thank developers for sharing these experiences.This will help the project grow.
SpectivVR (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:50:04 AM

Hi dev, may i know how many were sold out during your pre sale and amounting of?

The Spectiv presale was executed in partnership with Sutton Stone exclusively for early supporters of the project. Signal Tokens were sold for a total of 3,548 ETH, 32 BTC, and $58,000 USD. Presale participants were required to pass qualification screenings in compliance with OFAC and other KYC checks. All presale participants engaged in a personalized SAFT with Spectiv, LLC. All presale transactions have been audited and verified by global public accounting firm, Baker Tilly. We will share Baker Tilly's report on the presale very soon!

bon3s90

Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 06:03:46 AM

Very interesting project, but why do u want to raise $40 million USD? Where do u take this valuation?
I know other projects want to raise the same amount or even more but I think this is so ridiculous. There is hardly anything most projects can show at the ICO stage?

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
whoeier

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 06:05:30 AM

The Spectiv presale was executed in partnership with Sutton Stone exclusively for early supporters of the project. Signal Tokens were sold for a total of 3,548 ETH, 32 BTC, and $58,000 USD. Presale participants were required to pass qualification screenings in compliance with OFAC and other KYC checks. All presale participants engaged in a personalized SAFT with Spectiv, LLC. All presale transactions have been audited and verified by global public accounting firm, Baker Tilly. We will share Baker Tilly's report on the presale very soon!

Damn that is quite some work for a pre-sale/ico. Are you intending to do the same for the full ICO? If so, will there be a pre-registration/extensive whitelisting to prevent a mass murder on the administration?

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
SpectivVR (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 06:48:31 AM

Very interesting project, but why do u want to raise $40 million USD? Where do u take this valuation?
I know other projects want to raise the same amount or even more but I think this is so ridiculous. There is hardly anything most projects can show at the ICO stage?

This is not a "raise." This is an open sale of token. Token purchasers determine how many tokens get sold based on their demand for the token and its utility. The maximum sale cap is not a target - it is a safety measure taken to protect against an irrationally large sale. Regarding your comment "...hardly anything most projects can show," our platform alpha is scheduled to launch in early November, far ahead of our token sale date. Stay tuned for updates!

bon3s90

Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 07:10:05 AM

This is not a "raise." This is an open sale of token.

You can called it how you want but you get money from investors, so you raise money. ;-)

Token purchasers determine how many tokens get sold based on their demand for the token and its utility. The maximum sale cap is not a target - it is a safety measure taken to protect against an irrationally large sale.

$40 million is irrational

Regarding your comment "...hardly anything most projects can show," our platform alpha is scheduled to launch in early November, far ahead of our token sale date. Stay tuned for updates!

alpha would be a little plus if already released.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to annoy u ;-)
However, I won't invest in ICO stage but wish you all the best. For sure I will follow your progress and come back later when you guys hit exchanges.

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
SpectivVR (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 12:35:03 PM

Thank developers for sharing these experiences.This will help the project grow.

Thanks for the support!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: