Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:09:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY 2.0][ICO] Spectiv: VIRTUAL REALITY STREAMING + DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING  (Read 33770 times)
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:05:56 AM

I cant find my username in the bounty spreadsheet. I participated in the bounty 1.0
Are you sure that you posted 50? Because in telegram there are many complains about this bounty program bit suddenly it's their fault they not posted.

Hi
I don't know about
everyone issue! But what happened with me after wearing spectpiveVR bounty 1.0 [ 7/8 weeks+ later rejoning in verson 2.0 ] is a reflection become this thread after all.
I don't want to tell anything
about merit of this project. But if the "Op" SpectiveVR of btctalk.org Ann+bounty
thread and The person "Dylan" is the same human, well I can't advise others!
But there is no doubt for me "Dylan" is a liar. He has no respect on his earlier words and promess. He didn't care about people who helped him in very early days!

I am Dylan, and I am the CEO of the project, but I am not the one who managed the bounty campaign or the calculations. We had over 1000 bounty participants and literally only a handful of participants have issues. I think this is actually a great representation of how well run the bounty was. We don't expect it to be perfect with this many participants and this is why I tell anyone who has an issue to email me at dylan@spectivvr.com.

hanlieuiypm9832: We will be responding to all unanswered bounty emails tonight.

I have received you email, but you did not tell me why my eth address was replaced by another one, and it is much obvious that the bounty manager made a mistake, it is not my fault that made me not receive my bounty tokens.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SpectivVR (OP)

Activity: 364

Spectiv Crowdsale: December 8th

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:01:10 AM

I cant find my username in the bounty spreadsheet. I participated in the bounty 1.0
Are you sure that you posted 50? Because in telegram there are many complains about this bounty program bit suddenly it's their fault they not posted.

Hi
I don't know about
everyone issue! But what happened with me after wearing spectpiveVR bounty 1.0 [ 7/8 weeks+ later rejoning in verson 2.0 ] is a reflection become this thread after all.
about merit of this project. But if the "Op" SpectiveVR of btctalk.org Ann+bounty
But there is no doubt for me "Dylan" is a liar. He has no respect on his earlier words and promess. He didn't care about people who helped him in very early days!

I am Dylan, and I am the CEO of the project, but I am not the one who managed the bounty campaign or the calculations. We had over 1000 bounty participants and literally only a handful of participants have issues. I think this is actually a great representation of how well run the bounty was. We don't expect it to be perfect with this many participants and this is why I tell anyone who has an issue to email me at dylan@spectivvr.com.

I have received you email, but you did not tell me why my eth address was replaced by another one, and it is much obvious that the bounty manager made a mistake, it is not my fault that made me not receive my bounty tokens.

We acknowledged that the bounty manager made a mistake in the email and that is why we sent you your bounty tokens to the correct address and fixed the issue. you let us know that you received your tokens earlier today.

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                    [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
SpectivVR (OP)

Activity: 364

Spectiv Crowdsale: December 8th

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:03:36 AM

All translation bounties have now been distributed. Please let us know if you have an issue by emailing me at dylan@spectivvr.com.

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                    [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:10:19 AM

All translation bounties have now been distributed. Please let us know if you have an issue by emailing me at dylan@spectivvr.com.

just checked and received the SIG tokens. thanks for your help dylan.
eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:48:23 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 05:53:07 PM by eye4bd

Hi
I don't know about

Hey
Looks like now are started to
feels the burn! And also trying to solve iusses if there is any. Well, it's plausible.
But how the issue will be
slove if you already made unfair judgement! I was an early participant of signature bounty 1.0. Later rejoined to complete 8 post left to fulfilment of 50. In 1st part it was almost 7/8 weeks of participation.
But at the end you
excluded me from rewards
list even after seeing so many proof. My rejoining notice still visible this thread. I was contracted you on slack. You replied. After all of that you Unfortunately at the you didn't serve my right. Even banned me talking about that publicly through I joined their so
many days ago of start of bounty talks! Now I can things like that happend with others as well. Ann+Bounty both threads become store of compliments about how all things have been done un ethically!

hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:58:34 PM

Hi
I don't know about

We acknowledged that the bounty manager made a mistake in the email and that is why we sent you your bounty tokens to the correct address and fixed the issue. you let us know that you received your tokens earlier today.

I have received the bounty tokens, Thank you so much. BTW, I found the guy who got those sigs have sold the tokens on hitbtc, I think he will regret for his panic selling.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████