Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:30:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GPU STOCK COIN  (Read 639 times)
BritVR (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 08:37:10 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 01:26:41 PM by BritVR

https://i.imgur.com/1iHFhoC.png

What is GPU stock?

GPU stock is a platform that allows miners, gamers, video creators, graphic designers and other professionals who rely on GPU power to invest in stocks of these companies. The GPU token can be used in two main ways. First, the funds raised through the ICO are used to purchase stock. The platform simply tokenizes their contribution to determine what they will get as dividends. An equal amount of stocks will be held by to back the GPU coins the individual has in their e-wallet. It can also earn dividends from the GPU stocks of Nvidia, AMD and other prospective GPU companies.All users have to do is to hold the GPU stock tokens and they will be paid with ethereum coins once dividends on the stocks owned are sent. This is an innovative way of solving the problem in the GPU market while creating an opportunity for marketers to make money. The platform is based on the Ethereum platform and fidelity financial advisors while handling the money raised for the purchase of stock.

Why GPU stock?

The recent demand in GPUs has led to an increase in the price of most units. Everyone seems to be benefiting from the increase in revenue except the end user. Video editors, graphics designers, miners and gamers are forking out large sums of money without benefiting in any way. GPU stock seeks to give GPU reliant customers an opportunity to earn from the business. They only need to purchase GPU stocks and get a chance to earn dividend from GPU companies like Nvidia and AMD.

How will you benefit from GPU stock?

Investing in Nvidia and AMD stocks can earn handsome rewards for miners, video editors, graphics designers and others who rely on the industry. At the moment, Nvidia stocks are valued at around $191 while AMD shares average around $13.94. Investing in these shares allows the community to share in the success of these companies by having a portion of the profits.

https://i.imgur.com/1oYj0eA.png

A partnership agreement will be entered by GPU stock, AMD, and Nvidia to avail some of their shares to the platform. Investors on the platform can purchase GPU tokens that will be the capital used to make the purchase of the shares and stocks of the target companies. Any profit will be shared on the platform as dividends.  

GPU stock features

Those who wish to partake in GPU stocks will need first to get ETH coins. This will be the main mode of exchange used to receive GPU stocks. The reason is that this is a limited coin that has a specific purpose. The dividend payouts will also be made using ETH. The profit sharing will be done using the following formula.

Total profit=70% to public+10% for stock buying+10% additional development+10% to founders

The 10 percent stock buying provides a way to increase the assets in the platform. Those who have GPU stock will earn dividends once they are paid out by Nvidia and AMD.  The 10% development portion will be used to improve the source code and enhance the security of the platform. The e-wallet will keep being developed to improve the functionality. This includes plugins and paying developers to enhance the blockchain’s features. Legal fees will also be drawn from the development percentage.

https://i.imgur.com/v9tjAGT.png

Initial coin offering

The GPU stock coins are ERC20 tokens. They are simply tokenized versions of AMD and Nvidia stocks and share. The e-wallet and blockchain are developed using NodeJS. The coin supply is capped at 1,000,000 available at an initial price of $0.75.

ICO parameters

Name: GPU stock coin
Ticker: GPU stock
Supply: 1,000,000
ICO start: TBD
ICO end: TBD
ICO tokens: 1,000,000
Accepting: ETH
Value: 1 GPU stock = 0.75 USD

ICO Funds Allocation

10 percent: Development of the platform and the website
20 percent: Legal fees
70 percent: Buy Nvidia and AMD stocks from the NASDAQ

Roadmap

October 2017: Creation of White Paper
January 2018: Engagement of fidelity financial advisor
May 2018: Beta version of GPU Stock platform
June 2018: Launch with AMD and Nvidia as the main GPU stock companies
June 2019: Inclusion of Apple and other GPU producing companies' shares
June 2020: Integration of decentralized voting system

Join our online communities and engage in our conversations:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Youtube:
Instagram:
https://i.imgur.com/Qnrgpxu.png
DanTeMessy

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:18:20 AM

we need more info  Huh
laiwendersky

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

B2B - Find, Connect, Trade

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:30:05 PM

i want know what brings people to your stock invest in stocks of these companies rather than stock market?

sorry_one

Activity: 178

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:09:38 PM

Airdrop?
moonswamp

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:25:26 PM

Buy Nvidia and AMD stocks from the NASDAQ

that's promising, the price of the GPU card  keep rising cos mining !!!
BritVR (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 08:54:44 PM

i want know what brings people to your stock invest in stocks of these companies rather than stock market?

Cryptocurrency does. Everyone doesn't have access to the stock market in the U.S. Therefore GPU Stock coin will allow them to get in.
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:09:10 PM

Reserved for filipino ann translation if available.
GMule

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:20:17 PM

I think they are offering the value of Nvidia and AMD stocks -20% markup... Sounds legit to me

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:31:24 PM

You need more information. You need to be more attentive. May 2018 is a little late. I hope the project will be interested.
BritVR (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 09:46:00 PM

You need more information. You need to be more attentive. May 2018 is a little late. I hope the project will be interested.

More information will be added, I'm adding social media soon, Youtube, and etc. I'm also waiting on a documentary on amazon and nexflix I will be on about ICO....please guys follow my Youtube channel "Britvr"
night.0wl

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:40:13 PM

hello my friends  Grin
want to know The best ICO for 2018 !!!!!!
is MTC  Marinecoin  Grin Grin Grin
register now and get 450.000 MTC for Freeeee
join now here https://marineco.in and get 450.000 MTC for free
join the ICO now here https://marineco.in/ico and get 450.000  free MTC

I don't think spamming your coin in other people's threads is the best way of promoting your coin.
investocrypto80

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:16:33 AM

Good luck for the team.
migmigbaby9897

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:12:06 AM

It looks like nice coin. What makes it better than others?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: