Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:22:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Bubble that is just waiting to pop? 6000/8000!! really?  (Read 1415 times)
wenjun123

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:20:13 PM

For the next bubble, bitcoin has got too powerful a spread in the world. All states talk about it, people invest money, and people of various social strata, including big politicians and businessmen. Very soon it will function on a par with other currencies. I think that only bizarre skeptics say that the bikoin is a bubble. I see in it a new format of the world economy, convenient, functional, safe, promising.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:31:06 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin being called a bubble is just part of strategy of the big whales to cause panic selling/FUD for them to be able to buy when the price hits the fucking dip. Most investors are business minded people and they will not let their investments/business to pop like a bubble in just a matter of time. They will always take the opportunity to take profit from the weak hands. We should just ride with the whales and hope for the best to come.
elizabethfund

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:42:24 PM

If it comes to the whole ‘’bubble’’ concept... I remember that 1 year ago some people were also talking that it is the bubble and? Actually the value of BTC has increased rapidly! So? HODL ? this is the best strategy for me.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:55:19 PM

Hey Guys,

I have invested into BTC quite a bit, when talking to family and friends about its potential etc. many are against it and say it's a bubble waiting to pop.

What are your thought on this? the price has gone ridiculously high from since the beginning of this year and the general vibes on here are that it is going to hit 8000 by year end!
Question is how long before it pops and will it be a be bang drop or gradual ect...

Thanks! Shocked Roll Eyes

There are probably that before the year end the value of bitcoin will hit 8,000 USD and probably more-than. But many speculation are emerge now that stating bitcoin is bubble and pump up it value. Notice that nowadays bitcoin is constantly moving up and down it's value because bitcoin is unpredictable. And no one can tell what will be happen to bitcoin before the year end.
cesare1983

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:57:42 PM

bubble or not bubble, bitcoin is still growing and trend is bullish.... so I personally hold my btc and not sell them...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: