Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:08:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Iota is falling ?  (Read 1830 times)
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:46:32 AM

Iota is falling because it was a bad protocol , faulty chain and is not useful product. I think iota was rushed to the market without any testing of it's chain. There may be development in the future, but for now there is no value for it

And this is based on what? The mods on r/cryptocurrency that made a bot reply to every iota thread with bullshit so as to create fud? Give us proof. Give us big names that have analyzed IOTA and have concluded that it's a "bad protocol". If not, shush it.

//just for the record, I don't hold any IOTA. I just hate teenagers causing coins to be dumped just so they could buy the dips.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:04:17 AM

all altcoins falling during the fork. thats normal. Iota will raise aggain end of the week.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 08:18:35 AM

Now a days every altcoin is falling due to Bitcoin hard fork coming on 25th of October.After BTC hard fork btc started trending downward for the next day we should see iota and other coins get some of that market share back.People sell alt coins in order to join BTC for its hard fork coming on 25th October.As soon as BTC price settles or go down a little then alts grow in price.So not to worry for IOTA falling its hold for now and for next 6-8 month point of view IOTA is a great investment that's for sure.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: