Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:14:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] FIRST SMART BATTLE CONTRACT [ENDED]  (Read 5588 times)
nhiatay

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:43:24 PM

After reading I'm so blur @.@, where is airdrop and how to join it? I think I'm misunderstand already Sad(
AyaYotoko

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:47:05 PM

Sounds really good but I don't understand how to participate on airdrop. Please make it clear. Do we need to invest/spend something to get an airdrop?
Warfare

Activity: 1145
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 01:50:00 PM

Sounds really good but I don't understand how to participate on airdrop. Please make it clear. Do we need to invest/spend something to get an airdrop?
As far as I can tell, you need to have at least one of the 4 tokens listed on the first post in order to execute the contract and be awarded battle tokens.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Vote4cake

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:22:47 PM

I might not be able to participate, but THIS IS COOL.
tt365

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:55:33 PM

Want to get a drop, you must first join the purchase? Although I am optimistic about your development, but 1BATTLE = 0.5ETH is obviously expensive
moonswamp

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:56:19 PM

joined with the tutorial,  it's hard for me to get the point of this project!

just waiting and watch on it.
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:41:41 PM

After reading I'm so blur @.@, where is airdrop and how to join it? I think I'm misunderstand already Sad(
This sure is a little confusing, I've also looking for the information about the project and also the information regarding the bounty campaign and also there iis more and more rectangle information.
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:53:15 PM

I am interested in this project and I want to participate in airdrop. but I still do not understand about this airdrop and how to join the airdrop. Could you explain more detailed airdrop problem?

Mskbay

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:58:59 PM

I am interested in this project and I want to participate in airdrop. but I still do not understand about this airdrop and how to join the airdrop. Could you explain more detailed airdrop problem?

Answer

As far as I can tell, you need to have at least one of the 4 tokens listed on the first post in order to execute the contract and be awarded battle tokens.

Want to get a drop, you must first join the purchase? Although I am optimistic about your development, but 1BATTLE = 0.5ETH is obviously expensive

You can buy the other token on exchange Cheesy
PRS is not very expensive ATM
https://etherdelta.com/#PRS-ETH

The Spartan token are on Cryptopia Smiley

ROFLED

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:07:01 PM

I don't like brand-new-airdrop-only token's names, eXXX, iXXX. Something original coming  Smiley
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:10:32 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 06:23:50 PM by Darwin02

Answer

is that means that we need to buy the token first to join the battle field ? if its needed how about immortal token where we can purchase it?

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 06:43:30 PM

hey how do I know if I deployed the Persians successfully? I only deployed 50% of what I created initially, that tx I went through, but I think the second one didn't  so that's why I want to check how many soldiers I actually sent.
King Xerxes (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 07:27:21 PM

I don't like brand-new-airdrop-only token's names, eXXX, iXXX. Something original coming  Smiley

Many Thanks! We hope everyone will enjoy the first Battle Contract of our platform!

King Xerxes

▬▬▬▬║🗼🗼🗼🗼 BATTLE TOKEN  AIRDROP 🗼🗼🗼🗼 ║▬▬▬▬
Join in the first Battle Contract
⚔️    ⚔️    ⚔️    ⚔️    ⚔️   
ninch

Activity: 198

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:33:49 PM

im confused what kind of battle is that Huh and how we can join
King Xerxes (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 07:41:53 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 09:37:37 PM by King Xerxes

Answer

is that means that we need to buy the token first to join the battle field ? if its needed how about immortal token where we can purchase it?

Hi,

everyone that participate in our Battle of Thermopylae smart contract will receive the Battle Token by airdrop, can participate token holders of one of this four army:

• Persians
  • Immortals
  • Spartans
  • Athenians

Doesen't matter if you have or not the token now, you can buy it on exchanges or participate in Immortal ICO, check http://persians.network/#ico for more info.

Immortal & Athenian token holder will receive the highest number of Battle Token back as prize for their participation, moreover Immortals and Athenians will be sent back when the battle is over regardless of the outcome of the battle so there isn't any risk to loss them.

We decide to give Battle Token by airdrop as a prize to our token holder and to motivate participation in the battle contract.
We have nothing to do with Spartans and Athenians team, but as an incentive and equity whe decide to involve them in the airdrop!

Enjoy the battle, enjoy the DApp
King Xerxes

King Xerxes (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 07:53:43 PM

im confused what kind of battle is that Huh and how we can join

Hi ninch, you can check all info written in first and second post and came back here if you have any other doubt!
Anyway briefly:

• Token holder of 4 Token type (2 faction) can challenge their self on the Battle Smart contract by sent soldier (token) on the battlefield
  • To participate in the battle contract you must be a token holder of one of the four token types
  • Wins the faction with the higest number of Battle Point (BP) calculated according to the rules written in second post
  • 10% of Persians and Spartans token soldier will die as casualties on the battlefiled, the players of the winner faction will receive the Persians or Spartans token of the loosers faction as slaves
  • Immortals and Athenians token soldier can participate in the battle as special troops (has the highes value of Battle Point) and cannot die on the battlefield (all token will be sent back to their token holder independently by the outcome of the battle
  • Battle Token will be sent as airdrop to participants in the Battle Contract independently by the outcome of the battle, according to the rules and value written in second post

I hope this can help!

Enjoy the battle
King Xerxes

RealEndymion

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:56:57 PM

Glad to see the Battle Token Smart Contract...you are a bit late but I'm very happy to join the fight!!!

rivetz  ●●●  Decentralized & Mobile Cyber Security Token
▄▄▄▬▬▬▄▄▄  Crowdsale Opens ▶ July 25th, 2017  ▄▄▄▬▬▬▄▄▄
facebook   ▲   twitter   ▲   Google+
MacHenry

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:04:37 PM

I can't find the link.
King Xerxes (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 09:19:40 PM

I can't find the link.

Hi MacHenry, which link you can't find ?

Mskbay

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:36:44 PM

Waiting for 24 October...

Spartans must die!!  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print