Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:47:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reaches a record level, surpassing $ 6,000  (Read 3041 times)
Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 06:41:33 PM

Bitcoin Gold should be dumped before anyone else has the chance to. Holding Bitcoin Gold for any longer than absolutely necessary is not a good idea, since it's junk.

LoL
Bitcoin Gold was junk even before it existed.  Grin
It's made purely for sake of speculation and brings nothing to the Bitcoin ecosystem.
Bitcoin will be well, after this taking profits days.
$5800 now on bitstamp, not bad. Will be better. Smiley

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:43:47 PM

Bitcoin Gold should be dumped before anyone else has the chance to. Holding Bitcoin Gold for any longer than absolutely necessary is not a good idea, since it's junk.

LoL
Bitcoin Gold was junk even before it existed.  Grin
It's made purely for sake of speculation and brings nothing to the Bitcoin ecosystem.
Bitcoin will be well, after this taking profits days.
$5800 now on bitstamp, not bad. Will be better. Smiley
Exactly. I don't get why people even risk their money for it. $6k was a good short for Bitcoin before the Segwit fork, and after that we're probably moving back into alts.
nathanndadaia

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:10:13 PM

At the end of the year I expect 10.000$
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:12:14 PM

I have a strong feeling people will start selling some BTC, when they have received their FREE Bitcoin Gold from this fork. The

price will go down and then people will sell their Bitcoin Gold to buy some more BTC and the price will go back up to $6000 or

even $7000, if Bitcoin Gold trades goes well after the fork. We will see $7000 in November and December of this year.  Cool
Why would it matter to Bitcoin how Bitcoin Gold trades? They're different coins and I'm pretty sure that Gold will just get dumped into the ground, with BTC not really caring about it.

I think he is right. That is a good strategy. After receiving the Bitcoin Gold from fork holders start dumping Bitcoin price, then they sell their Bitcoin Gold, wait Bitcoin price dump to cheaper price as possible, then start buying again with the profit made by selling Bitcoin Gold + profit made by selling Bitcoin.
They are different currencies, but the profit of Bitcoin Gold can be converted again to the original Bitcoin, however I don't know if Bitcoin has power to reach $7000 this year yet.

Exactly.

1) Sell Bitcoin Gold and dump it next (take profit in BTCs);
2) Sell Bitcoins (for dollars and hold it);
3) Wait Bitcoin be dumped;
4) Buy Bitcoin again and hold.

Not saying it's the best to do, but a possible strategy to execute.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:13:27 PM

I have a strong feeling people will start selling some BTC, when they have received their FREE Bitcoin Gold from this fork. The

price will go down and then people will sell their Bitcoin Gold to buy some more BTC and the price will go back up to $6000 or

even $7000, if Bitcoin Gold trades goes well after the fork. We will see $7000 in November and December of this year.  Cool
Why would it matter to Bitcoin how Bitcoin Gold trades? They're different coins and I'm pretty sure that Gold will just get dumped into the ground, with BTC not really caring about it.

I think he is right. That is a good strategy. After receiving the Bitcoin Gold from fork holders start dumping Bitcoin price, then they sell their Bitcoin Gold, wait Bitcoin price dump to cheaper price as possible, then start buying again with the profit made by selling Bitcoin Gold + profit made by selling Bitcoin.
They are different currencies, but the profit of Bitcoin Gold can be converted again to the original Bitcoin, however I don't know if Bitcoin has power to reach $7000 this year yet.

Exactly.

I wouldn't cash Bitcoin out, because that triggers taxes. You would have to be able to get a dip that is significantly larger than the taxes that you would have to pay, otherwise you will be losing money.
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:14:58 PM

even $7000, if Bitcoin Gold trades goes well after the fork. We will see $7000 in November and December of this year.  Cool

Exactly.

If most of us will do it then it will surely fall.
That way we could buy again at a lower price then bitcoin will be pumped again. The question is when you will do it.
Patience and right execution will be the key to perfect this kind of strategy which is not easy.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:20:46 PM

Exactly.

I wouldn't cash Bitcoin out, because that triggers taxes. You would have to be able to get a dip that is significantly larger than the taxes that you would have to pay, otherwise you will be losing money.

Don't know if there are taxes if we keep the dollars on the exchange resting for a while.

That way we could buy again at a lower price then bitcoin will be pumped again. The question is when you will do it.
Patience and right execution will be the key to perfect this kind of strategy which is not easy.

It doesn't depend us, the little holders, it will happen with or without our wish.
When to do this it's hard to say, on these situations I try to follow the chart, when the price start dropping I execute the plan, but sometimes it fails because the drop on that moment is just a false alarm. Hard to achieve the perfection...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:29:28 PM

I think bitcoin gold is junk too. Tomorrow we see lower prices to bitcoin.
Maybe we will see 5000 dollars.

Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:30:22 PM

Bulls EYE , this was exactly what i predicted.
Right now, I think that it will not go easy past 7000, we will see a downward motion after Fork and then again up we go Smiley

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
admissions

Activity: 107
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:42:50 PM

I think we'll see very high amounts before the hard fork tomorrow maybe even some new records.
keiser9000

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:50:02 PM

At the end of the year I expect 10.000$

Expect the unexpected. It may surpass it even earlier in November.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:05:29 PM

Exactly.

Don't know if there are taxes if we keep the dollars on the exchange resting for a while.

It doesn't depend us, the little holders, it will happen with or without our wish.
When to do this it's hard to say, on these situations I try to follow the chart, when the price start dropping I execute the plan, but sometimes it fails because the drop on that moment is just a false alarm. Hard to achieve the perfection...
You definitely have to pay taxes if you keep dollar on the exchange. Taxes are due the moment you sell Bitcoin for dollar, or even altcoin for Bitcoin (but that's untrackable). If you keep dollars in a KYC complying exchange though, you will probably get a large bill and possibly legal trouble due to tax evasion.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:12:25 PM

It is always mind-boggling when BTC strides hard and hit ATH time after time. People, included myself, can't believe that we have this price right now for a piece of it. Reminiscing those times where it is in $500 range and no one in my friends believe that it has potential or any value feels really good and very nostalgic. With the way that we have right now, $8k is very possible before 2018 ends. Consolidation will always be present but it will push upward harder in the future.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:28:41 PM

It is always mind-boggling when BTC strides hard and hit ATH time after time. People, included myself, can't believe that we have this price right now for a piece of it. Reminiscing those times where it is in $500 range and no one in my friends believe that it has potential or any value feels really good and very nostalgic. With the way that we have right now, $8k is very possible before 2018 ends. Consolidation will always be present but it will push upward harder in the future.
I'm sure this will keep repeating itself until the entire mainstream caught on. People always think it's "too late" to join the party, and then they get shocked when they find out that it wasn't too late.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:43:54 PM

it's amazing how bitcoin has been uploaded lately:
0 $ -1000 $: 1789 days
1000 $ -2000 $: 1271 days
2000 $ -3000 $: 23 days
3000 $ -4000 $: 62 days
4000 $ -5000 $: 61 days
5000 $ -6000 $: 8 days
and still does not stop surprising us. It has been very marked the rise in the last month could be the result that it has become more popular and reliable for users. so it still has to climb
More reliable? No. More popular? Yes. Also: Bitcoin Gold hardfork drawing altcoin money into Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is sucking the money out of altcoins due to regular hard forks that gives people free money from the new forked coin e.g. Bitcoin Gold (BTG). Bitcoin value will continue to grow regardless of that people say or what China or Russia does. Investors put their money into bitcoin whenever they hear any news regarding a chain-split of the original bitcoin because they know they can make a lot of money off the bitcoin due to the hard fork that may lead to creating another altcoin - which they may get it for free after the successful chain-split.
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:37:43 PM

I was quite sure that we will hit $6,000 before the end of October. The price has increased probably because of upcoming hard forks. Bitcoin Gold is going to be available in just few hours. It will be interesting to see how much it will be worth and what exchanges will accept it.

shield132

Activity: 2226
Merit: 866

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:48:17 PM

At first people were very sensitive when there was fork of bitcoin cash but after that seems people are more optimistic and bitcoin gold doesn't cause any panic.
We reached 6000$, new record but don't be so optimistic guys and look into past too, bitcoin sometimes acts like aftershock, when you think everything is ok, it falls then.
By the way last summer was a so great chanse to buy bitcoins, price rised from 600$ to 6000$, 10x rise or profit is amazing for holders.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
samuraijin

Activity: 1652
Merit: 261

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:56:37 PM

it will never stop for $ 6k too, I think it will touch until the end of this year $ 10k, how we will get additional reward by holding bitcoin from BTG or B2X HF result that will happen later, of course let us see bitcoin price high at end This year

Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:00:35 PM

Bitcoin reached record value Friday, exceeding the $ 6,000 threshold, and reaching a total capitalization of over $ 100 billion, as investors continue to look optimistically at this virtual currency, which exists in limited quantities and which has opened the way for several  ... More

This is great, a lot of people are expecting this before year end, so I guess it will be a good new year for bitcoin. However, let's see how bitcoin price will go after the hard fork. I hope that it will still go high, because more and more people are getting interested on bitcoin, so by next year there would be more people investing in bitcoin.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:28:08 PM

Yes, Bitcoin reaches a record level. And I hope Bitcoin will reach $10k at the end of this year. But one thing that worried me. That is how Bitcoin price will be after the upcoming HardFork. I hope this will not create any effect on Bitcoin. Bitcoin price rising will continue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: