Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:07:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reaches a record level, surpassing $ 6,000  (Read 3041 times)
Freegan

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:37:00 PM

It is impressive the bullish race that we are witnessing in the price of bitcoin. I do not think even the most optimistic bitcoiners would have expected such an impressive rise this year, despite the great correction experienced in September following China's conflict against ICOs. It is obvious that no bullish trend can last forever, but this seems to have enough momentum to bring the price of bitcoin to levels of $ 10,000 in a few months.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:38:52 PM

Bitcoin reached record value Friday, exceeding the $ 6,000 threshold, and reaching a total capitalization of over $ 100 billion, as investors continue to look optimistically at this virtual currency, which exists in limited quantities and which has opened the way for several  ... More
This was so cool! At the first place, I can't believe it because last time I checked it was 295,000+ pesos then my classmate said that it grows bigger and it is more than 300,000 pesos now. I'm shocked at that time because of fast growing rate of bitcoins and take note, only in a short period of time only. Bitcoin never fail to amaze us! Smiley

I hope this will continue and I hope that thr upcoming hard fork will not affect bitcoin's price.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 10:40:04 PM

having seen the rise in the price of bitcoin it is not news anymore that bitcoin has risen to $6000 and even crossed and is eyeing the next thousand. it just a matter of time it will get there.

Redanim

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:48:35 PM

I think 6 thousand dollars are just the beginning, I think that in this year bitcoin can reach the goal of 8 thousand dollars, if everything will be successful as right now. But in general in next year I expect growth at least 10 thousand dollars.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:01:19 PM

At first people were very sensitive when there was fork of bitcoin cash but after that seems people are more optimistic and bitcoin gold doesn't cause any panic.
We reached 6000$, new record but don't be so optimistic guys and look into past too, bitcoin sometimes acts like aftershock, when you think everything is ok, it falls then.
By the way last summer was a so great chanse to buy bitcoins, price rised from 600$ to 6000$, 10x rise or profit is amazing for holders.
I think there's nothing to worry about being optimistic what matters most is how we deal with bitcoin and the vice versa. That was such a nice experienced of yours if you happened to get that profit last summer. I hope this time since it's $6,000 I think this will come across to have a very good profit as well. Traders will love to hold their bitcoin harder and smarter now that the price has reached on this.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:08:06 PM

Bitcoin reached record value Friday, exceeding the $ 6,000 threshold, and reaching a total capitalization of over $ 100 billion, as investors continue to look optimistically at this virtual currency, which exists in limited quantities and which has opened the way for several  ... More
Soon bitcoin will reached a million each because it has a big potential in markets and when bitcoin is already legal in whole world.

hiddenmist

Activity: 199

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:24:41 PM

Next year it would be $10,000 without looking back. I believe there will be a correction anytime soon but it won't rattle me and sell my holdings.

romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:26:35 PM

The speculation for Bitcoin to reach 10K by first quarter of 2018 would not be happen anymore. Because it will be happen before the end of this year. Who not be surprised when Bitcoin surpassed 4K and 5K  just this month of October.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:38:45 PM

The speculation for Bitcoin to reach 10K by first quarter of 2018 would not be happen anymore. Because it will be happen before the end of this year. Who not be surprised when Bitcoin surpassed 4K and 5K  just this month of October.
It is really difficult to predict at what time the price would reach those valuation,i expect a good correction after the fork,the price just raised too much in the past few months that i am not able to grab a good number of coins to gamble when is really not that cool as i really started using bitcoin to gamble and with the price rising ,it is really difficult to spend so much for gambling.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:45:42 PM

I am amazed with the performance of Bitcoin this month. If i can only predict what will be the next performance of btc i will surely putting all my money with btc and forget all the altcoins. I will forget the losses in my altcoin investment and earn with btc.

ljtronics

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:48:42 PM

Well, at first projection after august fork bitcoin will reach 5000 USD and bitcoin reach it, next projection where bitcoin gold announce it fork this october 25, bitcoin will surge to 6000 USD, and many speculation to this up coming fork and segwit2x this coming November bitcoin will reach about 10,000 USD by the end of this year, so expect many FUD coming from different banks CEO and prominent people in the Financial community to decrease the value of bitcoin. (but well I think it is good for us bitcoiner. because when the price goes up and up, this will cause us a bubble)
This is not legal advice, just my opinion
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:04:22 AM

it's amazing how bitcoin has been uploaded lately:
0 $ -1000 $: 1789 days
1000 $ -2000 $: 1271 days
2000 $ -3000 $: 23 days
3000 $ -4000 $: 62 days
4000 $ -5000 $: 61 days
5000 $ -6000 $: 8 days
and still does not stop surprising us. It has been very marked the rise in the last month could be the result that it has become more popular and reliable for users. so it still has to climb
More reliable? No. More popular? Yes. Also: Bitcoin Gold hardfork drawing altcoin money into Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is sucking the money out of altcoins due to regular hard forks that gives people free money from the new forked coin e.g. Bitcoin Gold (BTG). Bitcoin value will continue to grow regardless of that people say or what China or Russia does. Investors put their money into bitcoin whenever they hear any news regarding a chain-split of the original bitcoin because they know they can make a lot of money off the bitcoin due to the hard fork that may lead to creating another altcoin - which they may get it for free after the successful chain-split.

Just means the altcoin market will rise quicker when the Bitcoin forks are over. Hopefully the Bitcoin transaction fees will be drastically lower and transactions much faster after the fork as well. Then I could start ordering pizza with Bitcoin again.
keiser9000

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:31:51 PM

People are getting more confidant about bitcoin, but that's not all of course. I think the principal reason that is driving the rise in the price are the upcoming forks. There are some exchanges listing segwit2x close to $1k, just like it happened with bcash, and I don't think bgold will be worth that much but it's still free money, so people will try to grab it of course. I just hope that once the forks happen, and people collect their alts, will just trade them to BTC.

it's not the question of confidence. I'm afraid it is more on the psychology side. I bet when it's supporters level will go over 80% of the active MARKET partisipants (we don't count Dimons and the likes - who say BTC is a fraud) - when themselves they just sit on a fence and never participate really. And when it's more than 80% of bullish sentiment - it'd go down.  From the Moon and underground.

And it's going to be a nice day to enter big. And go to Mars!
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:51:26 PM

Yes I am happy, even had time to reach $ 6300 although now down again to the level of $ 5700 but I'm sure the price will soon rise again. if we get the price $ 5700 then I think this is a good price if we buy.
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:54:23 PM

I have a strong feeling people will start selling some BTC, when they have received their FREE Bitcoin Gold from this fork. The

price will go down and then people will sell their Bitcoin Gold to buy some more BTC and the price will go back up to $6000 or

even $7000, if Bitcoin Gold trades goes well after the fork. We will see $7000 in November and December of this year.  Cool

You may be right with this prediction, but technical analysis was calling for a correction around on the 24th according to the daily chart anyway, which coincidentally happens to be on the Bitcoin Gold fork day... so in theory we should be going much lower from now on, maybe a long wick like we saw on the 18th, then a blazing flast recovery for another all time high.

I don't see why people even bother with Bitcoin Gold, it's not going to be worth much, just wait for segwit2x and then dump both.
moneycrypto

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:55:09 PM

I have a strong feeling people will start selling some BTC, when they have received their FREE Bitcoin Gold from this fork. The

price will go down and then people will sell their Bitcoin Gold to buy some more BTC and the price will go back up to $6000 or

even $7000, if Bitcoin Gold trades goes well after the fork. We will see $7000 in November and December of this year.  Cool
Why would it matter to Bitcoin how Bitcoin Gold trades? They're different coins and I'm pretty sure that Gold will just get dumped into the ground, with BTC not really caring about it.

I think he is right. That is a good strategy. After receiving the Bitcoin Gold from fork holders start dumping Bitcoin price, then they sell their Bitcoin Gold, wait Bitcoin price dump to cheaper price as possible, then start buying again with the profit made by selling Bitcoin Gold + profit made by selling Bitcoin.
They are different currencies, but the profit of Bitcoin Gold can be converted again to the original Bitcoin, however I don't know if Bitcoin has power to reach $7000 this year yet.
Bitcoin Gold should be dumped before anyone else has the chance to. Holding Bitcoin Gold for any longer than absolutely necessary is not a good idea, since it's junk.
how can bitcoin gold is a junk ,if its so good for gpu minners i can see it started trading about 600usd last night and right now
its is trading at 400usd per btg .This surely have protential otherwise why people are giveing so much value in it?
lastly iwill hold on to my btg as i think the idea and technology behind this is very good.
Hamilcar

Activity: 112
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:58:38 PM

I think this record is caused buy people buying bitcoin for the fork (to have free btg). I hope now that price won't be down again.

Handelion – Fund | Trade | Expand
Revolutionary blockchain ecosystem for co-funded wholesale trade
Handelion.io◄ ► White paper ◄ ► Facebook ◄ ► Telegram ◄ ► Twitter ◄ ► JOIN ICO NOW
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:00:29 PM

after bitcoin exceeds $ 6000 and bitcoin prices will reach $ 7000 by 2018, but if seen from its progress, there must be an opportunity to achieve it, and this seems to be our hope if after this hardfork there are some positive improvements in bitcoin. such as transaction speed also with the tx fee to be paid for each transaction.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:52:46 PM

This is not shocking at all  because the rate at which bitcoin is trending this has to happen.  And I believe that there will be more and more increase in prices of bitcoins. Bitcoins is trending in society, everyone wants to own bitcoin and investors are investing in bitcoins.  I think $6000dollars is start,  bitcoin will have a long journey.  Bitcoins has broke all records set regarding its prices. Bitcoin are attracting investors and many big huge investment banks are investing in bitcoins. 
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:19:29 PM

Well its not surprising. Over the past couple of days, bitcoin's value increases tremendously. Probably because a lot more people are now engage in the world of cryptocurrency. On some point, its a little alarming because it would be more difficult to acquire one. My prediction is that it will reach $8000 at the end of the year. Hail bitcoin!!!.., Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: