Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:49:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What altcoins to buy before the fork?  (Read 3776 times)
hi-men (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:28:20 PM

In your opinion, what coins suffered the most during the past btc bull run?  What coins are most undervalued at this time?

Thank you for your answers.

burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:23:34 PM

I wouldn't recommend to buy any altcoins during btc bull run. The trick is to buy them just before cash moves from bitcoin to altcoin market. In such case, you will buy them at the dip. Now you can buy literally any altcoin that is not a scam and you will profit from it when market stabilizes
bouldou

Activity: 403
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:27:27 PM

Hello,

Do you know DeepOnion ? It's a new coin, in airdrop right now, but its price is really low and I recommend you to buy it on NovaExchange

It will be added to a new exchange soon and you can expect the price to pump hard

Have a look Smiley

Vous voulez une Lambo ? Investissez dans le YENTEN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2706079.0
cryptohome

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 02:30:01 PM

Absolutely go for Cindicator, Hive, Kyber Network, Aion and Walton. These will be huge, Thank me later. But DYR.
javadsalehi

Merit: 13

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:32:09 PM

All the major altcoins will rise after two coming forks. Do not hurry, you can buy them in lower prices soon. Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Monero, Waves and Stratus are good choices with very low risk and good potential
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:01:40 PM

nothing really looks good at the moment to be honest. i was actually checking coinmarketcap today. multiple times. and i can only see RED all around the market, everything is dropping and they keep on dropping without showing any signs of recovery. and we are now BEFORE the fork!

after the fork or the day of the fork may be very different though. if the current bitcoin rally is indeed because of the fork then by that day it must stop and even drop. (remember that is a big IF). so that day the prices of altcoins may recover since people go back to them. which one will get the most pump is impossible to tell right now but i will make sure to watch the "volumes" to try and predict it.

Buying the dip...
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:11:22 PM

They are dropping because of fork.So its a good time actually to buy them now(cheaper)
I would suggest to buy WTC

ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:11:57 PM

Absolutely go for Cindicator, Hive, Kyber Network, Aion and Walton. These will be huge, Thank me later. But DYR.

agree with all except AION.. the rest are going to make many many many people happy..

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:29:12 PM

In your opinion, what coins suffered the most during the past btc bull run?  What coins are most undervalued at this time?

Coins that suffered the most and those that are undervalued arent one in the same generally. There could have been an overvalued coin that suffered the most but by no means is undervalued anymore. Taking a quick look at

some of the graphs that are present I would place my bet on those that marketcaps have reduced by 50% or more and then further looking into which one of those has active development and community. These signs to me

point and indicate a strong coin whereas if those are lacking to me it indicates a weaker coin. Try and find strong coins and you will beautiful after the fork.

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:44:28 PM

Verge and SIAcoin are great coins to look at in my opinion, they're both down considerably and could see rises of over 100% if they can get anywhere near to their previous levels.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 718

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:58:06 PM

Almost all the Altcoins are down right now due to the increase in Bitcoin's price and the fork. So we can say that most of the coins are undervalued at this time and it will be a good deal of investment to put your money into Alts now. You must invest your money into potential coins as they will be the first ones to increase in price after the fork. Coins like ETH, NEO, OMG, LTC, XRP etc... are some good potential coins which might increase quickly in price when the fork is done. I suggest you to invest 75% into Alts and keep 25% for future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Zacharyce

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:09:12 PM

I think people should not buy altcoin at this time and should buy it on the 25th because the bitcoin price may drop slightly and all altcoin will be pump. My advice is to invest in ETH, ZEC, ETC because you will make a good profit
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:15:06 PM

I can't see any alts having a potential of good market as of now, everyone is dropping so I suggest better wait after the said fork to happen and see which alts will likely to have positive outcome because right now it's too risky to choose and invest unless you are confident enough that your chosen one will be successful. I think we should not be into rush investing at this moment.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 05:17:45 PM

Majority of coins, we cannot just specify on which coins but i can say majority of the coins are hurt

Even potential ones because of the BTC Bull run

Undervalue = ETH, TENX, DNT, WAVES Smiley
kharismac999

Activity: 656
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:20:51 PM

For now just HOLD Bitcoin. I prefer buy alts after fork. Or maybe on Oct 25th. First time i will buy more ethereum. Also watching waves and others.

Sadsong

Activity: 178

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:31:53 PM

Any coin facing the fork aspect will dip most likely so gains will be wiped or costly for holding to much of any coin for short term purposes.
Would wait till after and wait for small gains before dipping into the deep end on any altcoin.
LeoEspansq

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:26:30 PM

Now you can buy any coins. They all fell significantly when the price of bitcoin went up sharply. It is best to buy those coins that you consider reliable and which you already know
Kava

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:48:16 PM

I'll say so best to wait for the drop of bitcoin and invest to the maximum in ETH, waves and dash.

JohnnyUranus

Activity: 130
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:50:53 PM

If you have to buy any alts then buy Monero for long term profit, security and privacy!

JCB44

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:15:06 PM

IMO you can buy any coin all of them will go up after this HF craze.
Take a look at solid ones like STRAT, XMR, WTC, OMG, STEEM
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: