Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:53:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What altcoins to buy before the fork?  (Read 3776 times)
JohnnyUranus

Activity: 130
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:02:38 PM

So what did everybody buy before the btc gold fork? Or did you do like me and bought now after the fork?

madarkieus

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 12:41:33 PM

I would say to pick up some of the obvious choices ... ETH, WAVES, OMG, NEO.

You could also get crazy and pick up some of the up and coming projects tokens (higher risk of course) -- MUSIC, FLO and FUN (just had a large burn).

I bought before OMG and NEO. I didn't buy a lot because I really think we are in a bear market for alts right now. I think they will fall even more when the next fork comes. As long as BTC is unstable alts are dropping, regardless if BTC shoots up or down. I am happy with the amount of my altcoins right now, if they dip a lot I will add some positions there. My gem which salvages all my losses is smartcash. I am up x8 in this one.
Leomarco

Activity: 434

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 01:01:33 PM

because usually after fork the price will rocket soon. so we must buy before fork to get much profit.
but not all of altcoin the price is up. so we must carefully to buy altcoin.
buy altcoin which have a potential

kalymist

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 01:09:05 PM

those with a good pos reward program.

Look classic bank or investment plan, offer you only 0.5% on every move, or a fix rate of 5 to 10% per year.

Some of these blockchain project offer you like 3% per week, or 25 % per month.

the coin is based on this actualy. Not like masternodes, but sort of way to make people invest and hold so the value won't collapse as coins or token doesn't really worth anything.

I would say BTX and SMART at the moment, are both great plans in that way.

roboadvisorcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Daily AI cryptos forecasts

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:12:58 AM

I would say to pick up some of the obvious choices ... ETH, WAVES, OMG, NEO.

You could also get crazy and pick up some of the up and coming projects tokens (higher risk of course) -- MUSIC, FLO and FUN (just had a large burn).

I bought before OMG and NEO. I didn't buy a lot because I really think we are in a bear market for alts right now. I think they will fall even more when the next fork comes. As long as BTC is unstable alts are dropping, regardless if BTC shoots up or down. I am happy with the amount of my altcoins right now, if they dip a lot I will add some positions there. My gem which salvages all my losses is smartcash. I am up x8 in this one.

That's a good move, we published an article about smarcash some days ago.
The performance of smartcash has been considerable in the past week, +114,34%, and +312,92% in the past month, but according to the Robot, its probability of upside in the short term remains elevated and equal to 56,18% (this is the link to our full article: https://roboadvisorcoin.com/?p=7595)

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:11:00 AM

In your opinion, what coins suffered the most during the past btc bull run?  What coins are most undervalued at this time?

Thank you for your answers.

Actually any altcoin would be good, because what the whales are trying to do is pump bitcoin as much as they can and then they are starting to dump it just before the fork, they don't care for bitcoin gold, they care about getting profits and that's what they are trying to do. Create multiple artificial scarcities in this case. First for bitcoin and after the fork you're going to see that happening to altcoins, altcoins are going to go high this time and the whales will be benefited the most. This does seems to be a possible theory that big investors can be thinking of doing. So grace yourselves people.
This is correct but with the only difference that I think this is not going to happen after the bitcoin gold fork I think that is going to happen after the segwit2x fork, the whales are going to try to pump bitcoin as high as they can and I do not think they are going to miss the opportunity to do all of this again and pump the price even further than its current level.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:11:50 PM

Before the fork usually bitcoin will goes uo and people buying it. But if you insist to buy alt coin you should buy alt coin which is mined not ico alt coin or token erc20. Because the price will goes down further untill hard fork happened. I sggest you to buy vert coin or lite coin for this hard fork time.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:19:34 AM

So what did everybody buy before the btc gold fork? Or did you do like me and bought now after the fork?

By just looking at the price of bitcoin, it is very obvious to me that most people bought bitcoin before the fork and are now selling everything to get even more bitcoin, however for the smart investor this is the perfect time to buy some altcoins, ETH is the safest choice, even if the price of ETH is still above 300 dollars when you look at the price of bitcoin then the only conclusion we can make is that ETH is very cheap and as such is a great buy.
RenaiSHITechnology

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:42:39 AM

In your opinion, what coins suffered the most during the past btc bull run?  What coins are most undervalued at this time?

Thank you for your answers.

I think XSPEC is undervalue,
It has strong support now and it can not go lower.

It may be a good idea to buy altcoins now,
Super cheap.
Support is strong
winteriscoming91

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:44:37 AM

If you have to buy any alts then buy Monero for long term profit, security and privacy!

What about Desire ? The price started going high yesterday.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: