Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 03:24:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [GFX] GraphicsCoin | The Coin of Creative People. PoW/PoS  (Read 17718 times)
bulson

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

https://owloper.com

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 04:47:30 PM

linux wallet out of sync  Huh

Is there anybody there ? How can wallet connect on linux can you explain please:(
Gustavobtc2112

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:54:22 PM

hello DEV, please help me because I am mining in the pickaxe pool for about 10 hours at 493 kh speed, and until the moment I do not receive anything I only received AirDrop in my wallet. Thank you for your attention.

donation>>>>GfiMokANzhDBma2kv14HeBqzzTcTCJVzGC
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 06:57:29 PM

I like the enthusiasm and motivation I'm getting from this guys, ready to list it on exchange and ready to build a functional platform unlike other people behind coins that never deliver an actual product or use case. Anyway, I'll be waiting for the platform to be live!
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 06:58:39 PM

hello DEV, please help me because I am mining in the pickaxe pool for about 10 hours at 493 kh speed, and until the moment I do not receive anything I only received AirDrop in my wallet. Thank you for your attention.

The difficulty is too high for that speed to bring any considerable profits. Not sure what are you trying to use to mine this coin.
Gustavobtc2112

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:05:09 PM

The difficulty is too high for that speed to bring any considerable profits. Not sure what are you trying to use to mine this coin.

mm, but still the payments are made to about 50min each but I do not receive at this frequency the transaction time and how much would someone know to inform me?
SPINPIX

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:05:45 PM

so is not profitable to mine with a gpu?

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Gustavobtc2112

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:22:18 PM

this question we need the DEV to respond us ne ...!
GFXCOIN (OP)

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:15:42 PM

Hi Dev, nice idea and I hope you would be successful. However, in order to be that, successful, you need the trust of the community and its support. Why don't you start building that. The airdrop is a good approach and hopefully users will nut just dump it, but try to build on it and support you.
One second and very important requirement is the good transparency that builds the trust. You have a huge premine that usually is a no go for investing and support, but I understand you will have expenses to cover for the development and is reasonable to spend premined coins for that, however it has to be done on a wise and moderate way. Also everybody should be able to see how the coins are spent and ensure they are not dumped on the first exchange.
Why don't you make a bounty for a block explorer, or just provide one by yourself, and fix 2-3 address where you park the premined coins so everyone can see what is happening with them.
I would also suggest to not stake your coins, since otherwise you would be the one holding always >99% of the coins that will discourage further investment and support.

Good luck and success!
Thanks for your comment !! <3

- We rented two servers ( we'll rent more regularly ) and paid a yearly plan for each of them.
- We are discussing and building a team of developers who'll need to get paid lot of money. No one want to work just to help us or to be a part of a future project even if we have a well studied plan about what we're going to build so far!! They want to get paid hourly on their current rate! What we actually trying to build is something heavy and require lot of work. We're about to have a BIG marketplace, where thousands of designers will join and work on it. we'll never ask for any fees or payments from designers to join the marketplace ( at least for the first few years ). That's the only way to make sure that we have actual chance to go big with the idea. The marketplace will require a team to build it the right way, a team to keep it running and another team to support it's users. Lot of coins will be paid to make everything running their.
- You know what, their is about 300 thousand freelance designers who can do great design jobs but they're facing problems getting their payments because of their locations/countries. Also there's lot of designers who really hate the big fees they're paying for the current marketplaces ( some of them charge %20 from the designers profits ( Fees Shocked )  !! ). They'll love the idea of working, getting paid and investing without any worries about any fees or any other problems.
- If we didn't kept some coins for future development then make sure that the coin will have no value in the future!
- We already working on a block explorer, some members on the forum also offering building and hosting a block explorer and we accepting any offer from any member who want to help us!!
- We'll release the complete roadmap and the future plans within the next few days.
- We'll release the website and the community portal within the next few days.
- GraphicsCoin is mainly for designers and creative people. Investors also have a great place here. Mining farms owners have no place here Wink

Finally, we're a small team so far!! Any one want to help us getting things done faster is really welcome to join us and to be a part of the project.

GFXCOIN (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:23:20 PM

Ok, the coin tested for GPU mining and it's working well! We used the following software to mine : - cgminer-3.7.2 [ windows version ].
However, the PoW will end soon ( after 10000 block ) then it'll be pure PoS.
If you want to collect good amount of coins join the 5 stages of airdrops and stake your coins to be used after building the marketplace. Using the coins directly after getting listed on the exchange will never make any reliable profits.
Gustavobtc2112

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:32:56 PM

Ok, the coin tested for GPU mining and it's working well! We used the following software to mine : - cgminer-3.7.2 [ windows version ].
If you want to collect good amount of coins join the 5 stages of airdrops and stake your coins to be used after building the marketplace. Using the coins directly after getting listed on the exchange will never make any reliable profits.

Dev I'm using CCminer 9 cuda and this is giving the real accept as well as shows my portfolio in the mining pool itself.porem the payments that we are not getting understands.3 only miners from brazil are with this same problem.
07Albi

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:47:35 PM

Dev I'm using CCminer 9 cuda and this is giving the real accept as well as shows my portfolio in the mining pool itself.porem the payments that we are not getting understands.3 only miners from brazil are with this same problem.

Hi,
I am mining myself on the pickaxe pool, and I am receiving my coins, no issue. Just don't forget there is a minimum payout 25GFX. I made some basic calculations and with average block difficulty of 300 and coin reward 2500 per block, you should see around 3.5GFX per hour with 0.5Mh/s power(as said, this is just approximation using WhatToMine and said params.)

If you still believe there is some issue with the pool payments, try contacting the dev of the pool(for pickaxe it is fauceteer).

Hope this helps.
GFXCOIN (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:51:11 PM

UPDATE:
Added explorer and another mining pool.
majonero

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:54:32 PM

hi, airdrop is closed?
ItaCraft

Activity: 138

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:02:15 PM

GraphicsCoin pool Test-started. (Fee2%)
http://36.55.235.149/getting_started

*** Alert ***
Sorry this pool "Pending status" is bugbugbug..  Cry
But I will pay out.

Port: 2008, Diff: 8  
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://36.55.235.149:2008 -u YOUR_WALLETADDRESS -p x

Port: 2032, Diff: 32
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://36.55.235.149:2032 -u YOUR_WALLETADDRESS -p x

Port: 2256, Diff: 256
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://36.55.235.149:2256 -u YOUR_WALLETADDRESS -p x

Port: 2999, Diff: 32768 (ASIC)
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://36.55.235.149:2999 -u YOUR_WALLETADDRESS -p x

Port: 2222, Diff: 65536 (NiceHash)
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://36.55.235.149:2222 -u YOUR_WALLETADDRESS -p x

WALLET ADDRESS GUFSYG9zkwB2mMV6Ge8SNoyugEGoGNMrkq

Can you send me all my payments? GPbffB1amfuVLZ5QD6BW9mHiwhMP3AmSrr please
Beejae

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 11:17:44 PM

Hi Dev,

I have downloaded GTX windows wallet and it's still showing as out of sync. I tired to create config file and added the node provided. But still no luck, appreciate your help on this.

I tried the same option and it worked. Hope you have closed your wallet and restarted again. It worked for me when I restarted my wallet.

Looks like I missed to restart my wallet, now it's working after restart my windows wallet. Thanks for your help. Finally I see some GFX coins in my wallet.

Mine still ain't syncing. Help! I've done all I can. Meanwhile I have another qt wallet of a different coin which syncs just fine...the only difference is that the other wallet's configuration file is accessible from the debug tab of the wallet. Maybe Dev should consider this option while building the next version of wallet. I'm still open to ideas on how to sync my wallet tho. I Enabled view of hidden folders, AppData showed up but faded... I created and moved the conf file into the Graphicscoin folder (which in turn is located in Roaming folder). The qt wallet is located in a folder on Desktop. Yet whenever I load up the wallet.... it's still out of sync. Someone HELP!
trai_mv

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:19:42 PM

I receipted aridrop from dev. Thanks.
03646094f45431238883774ff2c36690ba46ce1650582240fe94df2876ca5e7d-000
PRIZRAK25

Activity: 613
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:26:25 AM

Hi Dev,

I have downloaded GTX windows wallet and it's still showing as out of sync. I tired to create config file and added the node provided. But still no luck, appreciate your help on this.

I tried the same option and it worked. Hope you have closed your wallet and restarted again. It worked for me when I restarted my wallet.

Looks like I missed to restart my wallet, now it's working after restart my windows wallet. Thanks for your help. Finally I see some GFX coins in my wallet.

Mine still ain't syncing. Help! I've done all I can. Meanwhile I have another qt wallet of a different coin which syncs just fine...the only difference is that the other wallet's configuration file is accessible from the debug tab of the wallet. Maybe Dev should consider this option while building the next version of wallet. I'm still open to ideas on how to sync my wallet tho. I Enabled view of hidden folders, AppData showed up but faded... I created and moved the conf file into the Graphicscoin folder (which in turn is located in Roaming folder). The qt wallet is located in a folder on Desktop. Yet whenever I load up the wallet.... it's still out of sync. Someone HELP!
try to paste .addnode=pickaxe.online:10002

try to paste .addnode=pickaxe.online:10002
tsmiles

Activity: 118

Passion brought Us here....

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:45:59 AM

hi dev, i will like to be part of the 1st airdrop
wallet: GUqfjgrjGeerpDgSxqDnTYFNGiuYimwoKG
was unable to fill the form,
Thanks.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
vithancodai

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:06:08 AM

hi dev, i will like to be part of the 1st airdrop
wallet: GUqfjgrjGeerpDgSxqDnTYFNGiuYimwoKG
was unable to fill the form,
Thanks.
You will be expelled from the forum and the topic will be locked because the address of your wallet
edit or delete it
GFXCOIN (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:35:35 AM

We stopped the form submits because of duplicated entries !! Some people working hard to scam the airdrop Embarrassed
On the other side : We're working on another way to make sure that the next airdrop sessions will be fair. Stay tuned for updates and the next airdrop will be within the next 24 hours.
For now: We'd love to announce that we have been accepted on the first exchange marketplace which's CoinsMarkets.com
Again : couple days to release the marketplace. The coin price should be pretty good after that. Keep your coin, stake them and never trade them for a cheap price Wink 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: