Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:34:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 100$ --- Which coin?  (Read 642 times)
MasterJ (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:06:15 PM

Good day,

I know it's maybe too late to jump onto the altcoin train but I would like to try it.

Going to use Kraken as my exchange platform (would prefer if the coin is purchasable there) and already made a deposit over 100$. It's not much but I still want to try to gain some profit over time (dont care if its 1 day or 1 month or even longer).
Read a few articles about Bitcoin, Ethereum, ZCash and Co.

My guess is that DASH, Monero or Litecoin are the best for my plans, which one would you prefer?

Thank you in advance
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:15:54 PM

if you want to increase your fiat value (increase your $100) then litecoin has been a good option so far.

as you can see all the altcoins have been getting dumped in the past days that bitcoin was rising. litecoin is no exception but if you look at the USD value of it, you can see it has been rising more. because it is keeping the BTC value up and BTC is also rising.
it nearly reached $60 from $49 that was last month.

if you want to really trade then look in other smaller altcoins that you rarely hear their names. they get pumped and you can gain good profits from them. while big altcoins sit there, go down or best case have a small rise, the small altcoins go up 200% in a day!

it comes down to trading and how good you are at it. you can turn $100 to $1000 or to $10 depending on how you do it.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
MasterJ (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:26:16 PM

Well I guess I am not really good at day trading as I've never done that and don't have the time to monitor the exchange rates every 30min. Guess I'll go with LTC and hope for the best.

Thank you for your explanation!
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:27:48 PM

You can easily choose something cheap right now and sell it after BTC fork. I think we will get some stable time after BTC fork when almost all alts will moon.
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:53:13 PM

now it is best time to buy alts. All will rise soon. Neo, wtc is best
Fox-111

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:12:42 PM

Buy ZEC now, sell at double your investment.
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 03:25:21 PM

I may have to vouch for Litecoin to climb $100 before the end of December. There are so many coins that would experience some bullish trend and some would have if not for bitcoin punching them to rest for a while.
PrintMule

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:50:59 PM

the answers to this question will probably be as serious as the amount you want to invest. I do not know if anyone can investigate and help you in this matter in detail. in real sense I do not think you will do it seriously, but you can buy waves with a higher amount. Now the prices are really good for the future. we will not forget that at the beginning of this year, the price of ethereum traveled around 7 dollars. After 1 year, maybe waves can come to levels of $ 4 to $ 300. it seems really difficult but there are many examples in the future. Nothing is impossible in this world.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
kharismac999

Activity: 656
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:48:36 PM

the answers to this question will probably be as serious as the amount you want to invest. I do not know if anyone can investigate and help you in this matter in detail. in real sense I do not think you will do it seriously, but you can buy waves with a higher amount. Now the prices are really good for the future. we will not forget that at the beginning of this year, the price of ethereum traveled around 7 dollars. After 1 year, maybe waves can come to levels of $ 4 to $ 300. it seems really difficult but there are many examples in the future. Nothing is impossible in this world.

Right.Thank you for the advice. i have bought some waves. And i will buy more after October 25th. hope it will be good next year.

Ivan16

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:54:34 PM

With 100$ I suggest you to buy sttelar or Ripple and wait to rise to $ 50 to $ 100 and and that's good money but you must wait 3 or 4 years for that.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:56:19 PM

I'd say, keep that 100 dollars in your pocket untill you can decide on a coin without asking a forum.

MasterJ (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:26:56 PM

appreciate all your answers, thank you!

You're right, 100$ is not much to expect some serious wins but to get a sense of what's going on it's fine.
For a newbie (like me) it is really difficult to understand the whole cryptocoin market. Of course, "everyone" knows Bitcoin and probably Ether and Litecoin but if you try to find some information about other coins (like Monero) you will fail (or at least I failed). It's like ask someone and (s)he will recommend something else.

Whatever, I bought some LTC and Ripple for my bucks and just watch the market the next couple of weeks / months.

If I can make some profit --> great (and maybe I am going to invest a larger amount than just 100$)
If I loose the bucks --> who cares (at least I tried)
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:40:40 PM

appreciate all your answers, thank you!

You're right, 100$ is not much to expect some serious wins but to get a sense of what's going on it's fine.
For a newbie (like me) it is really difficult to understand the whole cryptocoin market. Of course, "everyone" knows Bitcoin and probably Ether and Litecoin but if you try to find some information about other coins (like Monero) you will fail (or at least I failed). It's like ask someone and (s)he will recommend something else.

Whatever, I bought some LTC and Ripple for my bucks and just watch the market the next couple of weeks / months.

If I can make some profit --> great (and maybe I am going to invest a larger amount than just 100$)

There are about 15 altcoins available on Kraken. Among them, I would suggest you buy Litecoin or Monero. These are the most stable altcoins with low marketcap compared to Ethereum. We have already seen Litecoin around $100 and Monero get to $150. Once this fork thing cools off and people start selling their BTC for alts, I think you have a chance to double your money in few months.
Lukus

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:29:48 PM

Small supply coin with good idea, ou have soe of them. Just check that its low marketcap and there is room to grow
thycrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:31:24 PM

You can easily choose something cheap right now and sell it after BTC fork. I think we will get some stable time after BTC fork when almost all alts will moon.

Do you really think alts will moon after?

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:34:03 PM

Good day,

I know it's maybe too late to jump onto the altcoin train but I would like to try it.

Going to use Kraken as my exchange platform (would prefer if the coin is purchasable there) and already made a deposit over 100$. It's not much but I still want to try to gain some profit over time (dont care if its 1 day or 1 month or even longer).

My guess is that DASH, Monero or Litecoin are the best for my plans, which one would you prefer?

Thank you in advance
I  will be brief so long as all the altcoins on the bottom, take the best, it's lightcoin, ether and waves.

i_am_you

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:24:24 PM

Excellent entrance into the Crypto-World! Congratulations! This is the most clever post I have read from a beginner.
You will learn to understand the situations (right now, everybody awaits the BTC-fork and most of us expect BTC to go down and the altcoins to rise - but nothing is guaranteed...). You will learn how to "Never lose money". Be very careful. Learn where to find advisors (for instance in Youtube: "DataDash" and "Coin Mastery"). The most important lessons are in my opinion:
1 Buy only at dips (very low dips, extremely low dips). Never buy a rising coin, as it will come down.
2 Learn to wait and do nothing.

Good luck!
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:04:26 PM

Dont invest it into altcoins right now, they all are in red numbers, and maybe it feels a little bit temptative to buy some right now, but the whole market is a mess because everybody is investing their money on bitcoin because of the hard fork that is coming on 4 days.
Invest it in bitcoin, or just use it to buy some stuff, it is not a huge amount of money and you are not going to earn thousands because of that amount.
make your own desition mate.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:14:04 PM

Invest in waves and digibyte as those are the best coins to invest now as the price is very low and if you invest now and hold it for next couple of months then it will surely bring best profits for you.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:19:27 PM

Good day,

Thank you in advance
With a starting capital that is that low I think the best thing you can do is to try to buy some ico coins, coins that are at the top in market cap will give you nice earnings in percentage but it is going to take a lot of time and after all that time you are not going to see a lot of profits in absolute terms.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: