Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:37:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Price of Bitcoin Touches New Highs Reaching the $6K Mark  (Read 390 times)
saleenasmith (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:17:37 PM

Hello Friends....

According to the Bitcoin News

The Price of Bitcoin Touches New Highs Reaching the $6K Mark

What do u think about it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unstreet

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:12:36 PM

should be move to discussion. short answer, it will get dump soon, because hard forked BTG.
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:41:22 PM

das.suprnova

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:31:28 AM

should be move to discussion. short answer, it will get dump soon, because hard forked BTG.

Previous hardfork did not bring a dump. At least at once. What is the difference?

djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:00:56 AM

This is completely unexpected price surge!

I am following many experts and most of them themselves didn't expect this price this soon after a month where the price touched $2800. Most of the experts don't believe BTG fork to be the reason for the same. There must be some other driving force. But price is definitely gonna experience a dip after fork whether surge is because of fork or not. People will be selling their Bitcoin holdings for getting profits after fork and after claiming their BTG as altcoins are at the best price to be bought.

Moreover, I still believe that the price drop won't be drastic because Bitcoin was able to sustain $6k range for quite long now and market is adjusting that way. Thus, drop would take price back to $5k if any but won't touch $4k range.
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:14:25 AM

It is so unexpected for this month growth of the price, amazing!!

I think in the end of this year we gonna probably see the $10k dollar price. If the price continously increase, although there will be a price correction but deffinitely if these growth don't stop. Then its time to celebrate and have some wine at the table. 😎
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:15:20 AM

The hard fork's impact won't be known until it happens. BCH didn't really impact the price significantly. On the contrary, BTC has reached new ATHs since then and hasn't shown signs of stopping yet. It will be interesting to see how the price reacts to the fork but something tells me it'll be much like the BCH fork all over agin...
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:30:49 AM

Everyone is excited, not only because the price reach 6k  but bitcoin will have a new bottom price, so bitcoin has become stronger and the price will keep on moving forward, the forking wont affect on bitcoin too much, so dont worry,  just hold and enjoy the ride
unstreet

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:48:54 AM

Previous hardfork did not bring a dump. At least at once. What is the difference?
dump, but not hard. maybe around 4K again
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:05:03 AM

Hello Friends....

The price of BTC has fallen to a little below the 6k mark as of right now (preev.com prices), however we should be able to see the price increase in the future with bitcoin reaching new heights. Most people are just buying bitcoins for the airdrop of Bitcoin gold, and that is pushing the prices up drastically.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:56:27 AM

Everyone is excited, not only because the price reach 6k  but bitcoin will have a new bottom price, so bitcoin has become stronger and the price will keep on moving forward, the forking wont affect on bitcoin too much, so dont worry,  just hold and enjoy the ride
Yes everything is happening now because they can get a much bigger profit. Meanwhile, if you look at current prices then seen prices are declining, but I remain optimistic because the decline and increase is a natural thing. Most importantly we have reached a much higher level now, bitcoin prices have reached a record and are ready to break new records again.
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:27:14 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 06:05:46 AM by Nameless27

Hello Friends....

That is amazingly and undeniably a good run that need to be celebrated and recognized for this week. This new record high shows how unstable bitcoin price as they called it, out run any investments on other stock exchanges.

This would not be all, it has a chance to increase this end of this year and a 7000$ is obviously near. Even it decreases now at 5800$ I will not go down beyond 5000$ because of many hold they’re bitcoin for the coming bitcoin Gold fork.
das.suprnova

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:26:29 AM

As for me, I also think that after fork bitkoin drop a little. Most likely not immediately, but gradually. At this moment, the strongly defeated altcoins should go up. So for a couple of weeks, hide under your pillows your dogs and litecoins. They still fit you. And they will at least be better than bitcoin gold. And then again pump bitcoin.

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:05:05 AM

As for me, I also think that after fork bitkoin drop a little. Most likely not immediately, but gradually. At this moment, the strongly defeated altcoins should go up. So for a couple of weeks, hide under your pillows your dogs and litecoins. They still fit you. And they will at least be better than bitcoin gold. And then again pump bitcoin.

I think as long as Bitcoin doesn't have seen the absolute top, wherever that will be, altcoins won't see any significant bullrun.
The real question is, what's going to happen after the B2X fork? And messy will it be? If it should become as bad as some think the bullrun could be over for some while and the bears would be back. That's the time when altcoins probably will shine again.
If Bitcoin however just dips and the B2X becomes a nothingburger we may see continue the rally until some point in 2018 or even another year who knows, especially when more and more institutional money starts flocking in. In that scenario some alts may see some runs but the majority probably continues grinding down.
Just my 2 cents.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: