Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:57:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Birds In Flight | *Earn* Golden ICO Credits  (Read 697 times)
Ebilamby

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:31:34 PM

This is very interesting to me
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:58:52 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 11:28:52 PM by MoonIsBlue

'Reserve' I honestly claim to LOVE birds and can "prove it" by taking pictures

Discussion topic:

Life is, there's plenty of opportunity but many shun it. I think every person has an inherent will to get the most out of life and themselves, those who resist because more generally they fear the outcomes, they fear the opinion of others and fear themselves achieving something, can't get past this to get real with themselves.
Misery loves company and thats exactly what happens to most people. People don't take time to ''know thyself''.
History has repeadedtly shown that the best and most revolutionary idea's are often the ones that get you outcasted, tortured or killed. The mainstream saying that this is all madness and crazy affirms to me that this is outside their comfort box, that it takes pioneers who are willing to take the risk and see the potential and opportunity.
That is why I think most people are unsuccesfull because I am here and they are not.

Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:25:53 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 04:18:18 AM by Bit_Happy

reserve 400$ in Golden ICO credits for an easy task.

Question for discussion: How come most people never become successful?
because most people only think but never start working on their plans.

How do you pick the best plan if you have many 1000's to choose from, and not enough people to help make decisions.
Believe it not, My Team wants to let students/"Birds In Flight" learn to lead projects.
#Exciting!

PotatoPants

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:23:22 AM

This could be the most batsh1t crazy thing I've ever read.

If you're fishing for idiots to run a ponzi scam on, then you're tactics are spot on...
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:19:31 AM

This could be the most batsh1t crazy thing I've ever read.

If you're fishing for idiots to run a ponzi scam on, then you're tactics are spot on...

SektorPiii

Activity: 616
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:44:10 AM

The system does not foresee the success of all people, but only a few of them.
The intellectual level of the Earth's population is not accidentally maintained at such a low level. And when progress takes its toll and the slavery of the main part of the population becomes obvious, the planet is cleansed, approximately once every 300-500 years. Well, then everything happens again
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:04:26 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 09:52:06 AM by Bit_Happy

All Students Who Are Tuned In

You do not have to understand, but please feel free to ask questions and/or show you do understand parts of this.
You can help explain it to potential investors.  >>> Then they chose you for their team, did we tell you yet about "Draft Day 2018" when the team owners select from our multiple talent pools?  Have fun, and please try to understand we enjoy talking with you.

`````````````````````
`````````````````````

Title
````````````````````
The Last Great Fork Left for Mankind | Turtles Eating Whales  .. LOL!
````````````````````

::Seeking The Rare Individuals Who DO Understand Me and My Team (Yes we do have a team now + Curious potential investors)

Business Plan
::

With a little help, we can do almost anything.
Seeking The Rare Individuals Who DO Understand Me and My Team

Quote from: A Legendary member
Well, as we have already broken the taboo and are about to fork to hundreds or thousands of "Bitcoin-based" altcoin chains ...

OP your ideas are great, and I am not able to understand all the tech details, since "the code I write" begins with ideas.
We have a similar goal in this: Living through another ugly cycle of 1,000 new crap coins is not something to look forward to.

(This idea had not been posted in public until now)
The Last Great Fork Left for Mankind!
::Incentives to learn from history

What is that? LOL
We need to check Google?

No results found for "The Last Great Fork Left for Mankind!".
Results for The Last Great Fork Left for Mankind! (without quotes)

```
```
In the wrong hands, it is never anything more than clever marketing, what could be done with it?
Imagine gaining even ~4% of all the ad revenue in this community?
Now what is there that cannot be achieved, almost anywhere in the world?

Build schools for needy students, and eventually make profits.
Build a (virtual) school here for students and hungry sock puppets (Live), seriously me and a few early leaders are teaching "the screaming children" about options for a better life.

Open Source Options + 2010 (Not) "Whale Club" | Club The Whales!
; '2010' is an effort which starts out as a peaceful place for people who "play" w/ ideas, somewhat comparable to the way the brilliant people who arrived at BCT before me used to "play" with Bitcoin when it had ZERO real-world value.

Summary: In public, help the community stop screaming, by offering 'the best and brightest' students a chance to compete for a better life.
In private "really smart people" have a chance to plan "The Last Great Fork Left for Mankind!"  // Everyone who joined this forum before me gets "to play" for free, others pay a very high price (at first), or are selected for an invite.<snip>
``````
``````
Club The Whales!

My talents match well with people who can do "real stuff", since my new and improved (not) a "Bubble Game", starts with unique ideas which no one has ever heard of before, but can be turned into reality.

``
``

//Almost done.. The day I posted this, it had also never been seen in public.

Turtles Eating Whales!

Quote from: ranlo link=
Quote from: Bit_Happy link=

What does "Turtles Eating Whales" mean in the context of this post and this forum?

(Bonus Question) Please design a concept for "Decentralized Virtual Escrow" and if possible use it to create a convenient centralized trading exchange where no single party or company holds a huge pile of customer funds.
(Current options for "safe exchanges" are not usable hardly at all)

Have a great day

Turtles eating whales represents the idea that taking it slow and cautiously will result in much greater gains than the whales (those with a lot of money to throw around) that are in for a quick in and out, eating/screwing everyone in their path in the hopes of quick money.

Turtles Eating Whales! What does it mean?
# Massive incentives to "do something better" will not stop all forks, but a decent % of "the players" will have better options in all three time frames.

~~~~~~~
Original OP
~~~~~~~~

Open Source Options + 2010 (Not) "Whale Club" | Club The Whales!

: Incentivized Sharing With People Who Deserve Our Help.

Balance / Harmony / Yin Yang

;; Related topics == Give students and "screaming sock puppets" something worthy of attention. +
Find "just a few" really GOOD people to bring into this forum.

:Open Source (a concept / not always related to software)
Cooperation for mutual benefit (Co-op)  // for example  linux communities and/or Wordpress  (.org)  // not .com in this example.  // People "work for free" because they LOVE the challenges AND ...now going outside the community
Competition for huge rewards = Experts, dreamers, concept developers, creative and tech writers ... When they are "outside of the community", who is qualified to contract as a (sometimes very) high paid Linux consultant or project leader?

Balance/Harmony + Open Source "company" building.
Some of our projects are a Co-op for mutual benefit.  // Within the community there is some "soft/natural competition"  // i.e. People "seen" helping newbies (or releasing free plugins ...related projects) tend to stand out and long-term have 100's of ways to make money from their "fun hobbies."
Not English?  The Co-op side has a bit of (unstructured) competition .. sort of like, the little spots on each side of a yin / yang

<Now hiring long-term>  Eng to Eng translations!!  WTF is he talking about...lol?
Same on the other side = MASSIVE $$$ projects obviously co-op some of the time.

// Need to know (Other details pending)
(Many of) The people most likely to build a lifetime of residual income from the above ideas, already KNOW this is great, (and/or certainly can be great), so they do not need all the details now.

>>> Now Hiring/Request an Interview Please: The most Fun you could ever have at "the office"!
:: "Hiring Now" (flexible compensation including <snip  Attention to details, options, the crap that scares some people away!  snip> large discounts on your "Student Loans"!)
Smart contract experts
Concept Developers
ICO Template Builders = Video makers, Front-end Web Devs = Lower the cost of making a "smooth presentation" to almost zero, in exchange for a "lifetime of residual passive income."
Coders Talent Pool (waiting list unless...)
Coder + Concept Developers = Write some code, but mostly learn how to turn abstract ideas into "normal" English  // Much shorter waiting list
Early-Seed Whales == Earn ~$100 ICO credits for each high quality post* and/or actively help lead our student projects.

Students and "Little Birds" who want to learn how to Fly! == "LOL-sized" Huge Free Magic Money w/ the launch date for Big Events not yet set.
English? Accept a Massive future promise of Open Source ICO Credits, then learn, study, read, set goals, train to be a CEO of you own company. // Make IT Real
</ snip  snip>

#The law of attraction is already working well for Our seed Team.
::Who is "brave enough" to start a decent conversation and/or does a worthy project always have to shout?
:Fly_Without_Shouting

~````````````````
FAQ
`````````````````
What is your project about?
I tried reading your announcement post but couldn't understand a thing. All I could understand was Ying Yang

Your honest feedback has value.

1) Invite interested parties to an experience similar to the conditions at this forum shortly before I landed here.

2) While we are having FUN, some future leaders (not me, I get it started) will prepare to do this.

Learn from history, people.<snip>*

See my 2nd post for more
````````````````````````````````````

:Set A Goal and Get Excited!

Social Media Millionaires!!

NO Facebook
NO Twitter
NO Reddit
NO YouTube

A} Participate in a Student Leader Experience
:Mentor a student, help them reach their potential

(Easy version, too EZ)
Talent Scouts  / Save up to 50% on early seed deals  // Save up to $10,000, with your money headed safely into a (special early seed) smart(er) contract

Watch here, at this forum, for medium to *high-quality* posters.
Bookmark their post, and use a tag to note " ugly sig "  or  ' quiet nice sig '
Look for updates on this specific topic in ~30 to 45 days,
 or
Start right away: Virtual Partners: 101 People for something Never Done Before in this community

B} Participate in a World-Class Experience   / Save up to 75% on early seed deals  // Save up to $10,000, with your money headed safely into a (special early seed) smart(er) contract
We need Open Source "plugin" Devs (and community members) with legit accounts in respected communities
i.e. MyBB  // The Best Free Forum, and even "competes well" with commercial forums.
Wordpress // Has really improved the last 5 years, imho.
Joomla  // Is the newest version better than 5 years ago?
Drupal  //   (comment could be outdated by now) Do "you guys" make it "hard on purpose" so you can make big consulting fees?      

Watch here, at this forum, for medium to *high-quality* posters.
Bookmark their post, and use a tag to note " ugly sig "  or  ' quiet nice sig '
Look for updates on this specific topic in ~30 to 45 days,

or
Start right away: Virtual Partners: 101 People for something Never Done Before in this community  >>> In that thread please mention which Open Source communities are your favorites  

exp ICO Credits == Fun first, money later  // An experience currently worth more than money.

```````
2010 "Whale Club"?
#Not a whale club, a chance to have a great experience.
// Not a Freebie ... Participation requirements depend on whether you are in Open Source areas or Competing for a Big Payday.

2010 (An experience not a whale club)
Anyone who joined this forum before Feb 25, 2011, 02:39:44 AM
Post here  '  2010_Early_Adventure please  ' and you receive for free ($15,000,000) $15M exp ICO Credits the "token name" is not [ANN], but you are assured they currently have no real world value  // similar to Bitcoin in 2009/early 2010

Anyone who joined this forum before April 25, 2011, 02:39:44 AM
Post here  '  2011_Early_Adventure please  ' and you receive for free ($10,000,000) $10M exp ICO Credits the "token name" is not [ANN], but you are assured they currently have no real world value  // similar to Bitcoin in 2009/early 2010

Anyone who joined this forum before June 5th, 2011, 02:39:44 AM
Post here  '  1st Bull Market  '    or   '  Great Gox / Healing Trust Fund  '  and you receive for free ($5,000,000) $5M exp ICO Credits

Anyone who joined this forum before July 4th, 2011, 02:39:44 AM
Post here  '  1st Bear Market  '    or   '  Great Gox / Healing Trust Fund  '  and you receive for free ($1,000,000) $1M exp ICO Credits
<snip more options later /but maybe not>

Students and Little Birds who want to Fly!
:: Please Start to re-read the couple of quality posts re: Why most people do not succeed, you can learn to fly above the crowd!

Corporate Sales Positions / Very High Rewards
1) You work for a current ICO company (especially early seed) and you have a legit reason to occasionally contact your CEO.
2) You "work for" or have a relationship with anyone who joined this forum early on (dates are above // watch for updates please)

How to earn huge long-time rewards (some edits pending)
If you think you might have a legit (non spam) contact in the ICO industry  
  and/or
You want to help do research on the newest companies
>>> Please respond  " reserve  Make one big sale and take some time off   "

`````````````````````
`````````````````````

The system does not foresee the success of all people, but only a few of them.
The intellectual level of the Earth's population is not accidentally maintained at such a low level. And when progress takes its toll and the slavery of the main part of the population becomes obvious, the planet is cleansed, approximately once every 300-500 years. Well, then everything happens again

Welcome SektorPiii,
We are inviting potential investors to consider "funding a scholarship trust" to help our best students have a great life. Thanks, for providing thoughtful feedback.

Stasnislav11

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:56:35 AM

Hi!
I'm not a master of conversations on philosophical topics, but me have poprosili to answer the question why I deserve a scholarship. I deserve a scholarship how I think because I have a huge desire to get passive income, but I understand that it needs to work quite a lot, that would be really a bird of high flight. I believe that I deserve only by the fact that I have a huge goal is to break up with my debts and go traveling around the world.
Really like a migratory bird goes on a journey for a better life
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:07:30 PM

English is not my native language, but I'll still try to answer your Philosophical question.
All of us in our youth are trying to achieve everything, everyone wants big yachts and a lot of money. Money is simply a tool that makes your life better and this is a means of realizing your desires. All of us in our youth have taken some steps to become successful in this life and to reach the peaks. But life is a natural selection, the best survive. Everyone had his own way, not everyone could bear this burden. Someone gave up, someone had a family and he became responsible for it and he had to put his dreams to the back burner and take care of that to feed her and there was no time and opportunity to make shahs for something more.Then, in old age, you look at the young man who does everything to reach his goal, remember yourself and I think that at these times you want to cry. But people in most cases do not become successful because they are stupid. Let's take a sober look at things, most people are stupid and this is one of the reasons, the second reason is that people are afraid of change. They created for themselves some kind of comfort zone and do not want out of it. I'm an atheist. But if I imagine that I will meet with God, I would tell him that he is a scoundrel and a scoundrel. There is so much horror and injustice in the world. One war, every day thousands of children die from cold and violence. I think that you understand what I mean. And if he created it, then he's a scoundrel and a scoundrel.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:08:14 PM

I feel like the poetry is my world and nothing could stop me now. As the waves bring me to the shore where the sand of gold is. I am turtle ready to be eaten by the big whales coming, but as i force my way back to ocean is the start of my journey. Learning is fun so please let me have a little bite of that.
walou

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:11:28 PM

I want to be in

Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:21:03 PM

I feel like the poetry is my world and nothing could stop me now. As the waves bring me to the shore where the sand of gold is. I am turtle ready to be eaten by the big whales coming, but as i force my way back to ocean is the start of my journey. Learning is fun so please let me have a little bite of that.

This person shows effort!

Thank you for your help.

yolanda222
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:28:01 PM

hey, what is Golden ICO Credits?
can you explain and give a link Golden ICO Credits  Grin
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:19:24 PM

hey, what is Golden ICO Credits?
can you explain and give a link Golden ICO Credits  Grin

Hi Welcome,
Golden ICO Credits are in test mode, so there could be some minor changes.

(from a PM) To ---An eager personal assistant

~~~~~~~~~~~
Golden ICO Credits
~~~~~~~~~~~

The $50 ICO Credits from our first meeting is still fully valid, the $4 is a bonus! (you have earned it more than once)
You deserve a raise.

For the next $50 do you want
+50 ICO Credits = "Normal" ones soon to be called old-fashioned ico credit (or perhaps something even worse)
or
$75 Golden ICO Credits = They set a higher standard, at least until the word ICO gets upgraded also.  // These could take longer, sort of like a "trust fund" in a better future.

I know how it feels to have shorter-term needs, so take all the time you need to, and someday tell me your choice.
Please ask if you do not understand. Thanks, stay tuned for more...

Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:51:46 PM

>>> I see value in a creative, optimistic effort, no matter what level he/she starts at.
#Learning is fun so please let me have a little bite of that.   Cheesy

I want to be in

Welcome, can you please tell us what you Love to do?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: