Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:23:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: nicehash scam? or just lots of games?  (Read 1189 times)
bitfools (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:16:23 PM

I have been dragging my ass for +1 years about nicehash, everytime I visit their site the rules change, and its clear that the fee's exceed earning,

A few days ago I big the bullet and let the miners run, I got back a message mega BTC with 24 hours, trouble is of course they provide the BTC address NOT YOU, which means of course THEY CONTROl the PRIVATE-KEY ( NOT your FUNDS ever )

Then I search fee's it say's payment 0.001 BTC everyday, and U use their  address its only 2% on exit, .. yep right, trouble is is now 24+ hours there is no exit, no place to get my BTC out of their control and into my control.

Now the payments are everyday at 5pm so it says, but then  it used to be every tuesday, I read the fees are 2% for mining rigs selling and min payment 0.001, now I read  that  the fee is 0.002 on the 0.001 withdrawl to your private address,

So in effect you must wait until you get $50 USD in BTC, and they nab $10 which is a 20% take, and of course as you all know the loose change is always kepts as most miners just quit, about the first few days of the games.

When you create an account on NICEHASH you don't pick your address, they give you their wallet address, but its not a REAL address as it will never contain real BTC, and of course you will never have the PRIV-KEY to control those  funds.

It's certain that buyers of NICEHASH is a scam, but sellers are seriously FUCKED. The software they provide for windows is no doubt a virus, and the all the linux SW they provide is 1% of GPU capability, as I tested all only  EWBF ( equihash ) provides real returns on the most popular coin.

IN summary NiceHash is a very bad fuck.

Well  prove me wrong folks, its really stupid as miners we all have the abiltiy to have our COIN sent to your private addresses daily, its quit apparent that NICEHASH is tied to paypal and coinbase, and its essentially just an IRS tax agent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: