Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:51:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for writers  (Read 638 times)
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:58:10 PM

I am reading this topic and think: there is a demand but no good offers.

I think the content manager will be also miner or bounty hunter. But in this case will he be able to write about it. It takes enough time. So, it really difficult to find a person who know this sphere very well and can write about all the process, analytical materials.
ankit10 (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:13:13 AM

I am reading this topic and think: there is a demand but no good offers.

I think the content manager will be also miner or bounty hunter. But in this case will he be able to write about it. It takes enough time. So, it really difficult to find a person who know this sphere very well and can write about all the process, analytical materials.
I think this is good offer.  What do you want, we pay more than  30% for writting articles ? we we not get anything?

Content manager is not person here, if his content is not good then he will not get paid (if ICO bounty).

TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:34:41 AM

If the payment is the ICO bounty for writing an article, why wouldn't a writer just do the article independently, without going through you first?

Are you offering something extra - like a platform for the writer that has a lot of readers, so the payout from the ICO will be higher because of the number of subscribers or readers you have? How many subscribers or frequent readers do you have at the moment.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:53:18 PM

If the payment is the ICO bounty for writing an article, why wouldn't a writer just do the article independently, without going through you first?

Are you offering something extra - like a platform for the writer that has a lot of readers, so the payout from the ICO will be higher because of the number of subscribers or readers you have? How many subscribers or frequent readers do you have at the moment.

Thats the thing why people should write article on our blog ( if they want). We have good quality of views. From this forum and google. Sorry we can't write here how much subscriber we have.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:37:38 AM

We are going to Lock this thread. But still we are looking for writers, if you are interested then PM me.

Thanks
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: