Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:22:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoininvestclub.com Scam  (Read 744 times)
designerhadi (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:30:56 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 04:41:03 PM by designerhadi

https://bitcoininvestclub.com  SCAM Site

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:43:45 PM

first of all we all know that these sites are pure scam , so no need to open a new thread every time a site pop up and stops paying
I mean really man 140% a day !!?? did you really believe this !! you would had done way better if you decided to gamble your money on a dice site

I'm not sure if asking for help is even allowed here , but I'm sure that no one will send you money cause you had the money and wasted it on an obvious scam
hope you learned your lesson
designerhadi (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:14:48 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 04:40:48 PM by designerhadi

Sorry
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:40:01 PM

I know. I made a mistake. Because I am very novice in this case
I know that people are crooks but kind people are also found for help.
I had no other choice.
Sorry

Which is why you are plugging both your BTC & ETR ( Huh) Adress in your main post? It seems you are part of the problem, if you really did invest in these sites at all.

It seems to me that you don't know the real value of your money if you're giving it to a stranger like that.

I had no other choice.

You had no other choice but to give all your bitcoins so some shady chance? Were you being digitally kidnapped?

So now you have no other choice then to beg for more money you can efficiently 'gamble' on these HYIP sites?

designerhadi (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:00:42 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 04:40:33 PM by designerhadi

If you can help me
please...
Dided1981
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:23:25 PM

I made a mistake. I was greedy. Now I'm being punished
But this punishment is very heavy for me
I am a simple worker in Iran. This money is more than my one year's salary
  I greedily, but I just want to make a better life for my wife and child.

I will break under the weight of this debt.
I get to your feet. If you can help me
please...
Begging is not allowed here and  won't find any help. You did this outside bitcointalk and yet you come here for help with something you should have asked before investing, no one can help you now that you already lost your money, sorry for your loss and the only way you can get help is by asking family members or friends, If they can't help you then you should know that no stranger will help you.
searchacc

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:31:36 PM

Its impossible to be stupid at this point, i think OP is trying to scam other people, i bet 1 btc that OP is indonesian or indian
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:58:09 PM

You might gain some sympathy from people here for the situation you have found yourself in, but nobody is going to send you money to bail you out.

If what you are saying is true, I feel bad that you have been scammed out of an amount that means so much to you. Even to most people in the west, $5,000 is a hell of a lot of money. I have no idea why you would risk such a substantial amount.

May I ask, what were you thinking??! There is no legitimate way to earn 140% interest in 1 single day. You could have learnt this lesson with a substantial amount less than you invested - They (the site/scammers) would have done the exact same to you for $100, let alone $5,000, and even that would have been an expensive lesson for you. They must feel like they hit the jackpot with that $5,000.

Sorry that you fell for such a blatant scam. Now you know, there is no such thing as a free lunch. Be more careful in the future.

Last thing, begging is not allowed on this forum and you may end up banned for doing it. I would remove that part of your post.

Good luck with everything OP.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
btcone111

Activity: 266
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:53:14 PM

https://bitcoininvestclub.com  SCAM Site

Hello to all
I hope you have a good day.
I recently invested in https://bitcoininvestclub.com site. I started with small values ​​first. They seemed to be beneficial to everyone

I was very happy that I might be able to use this site.Because I needed money to treat my son.
Because of this, I borrowed about $ 5,000 from my friends and relatives and invested in the site
But after completing the investment period, I realized that the site is a scammer and does not give me money

I am very astonished and regretful. Because I have two problems now. Cure my son and pay a loan

I do not think a way to pay the loan. So I created this Topic.
If you can help me pay the loan.
I will give you the amount you pay. (When I can)

Thank you and I hope you have a nice day

BTC:  1GzdsZeb5GpBVwZfAaANT9uxuZfWVYfsF5

Email: Hadi@munich.com

I made a mistake. I was greedy. Now I'm being punished
But this punishment is very heavy for me
I am a simple worker in Iran. This money is more than my one year's salary
  I greedily, but I just want to make a better life for my wife and child.

I will break under the weight of this debt.
I get to your feet. If you can help me

I smell another scam.  Roll Eyes
I find it very hard to believe someone who understands bitcoin / how it works, doesn't even have $5K to invest in?
xFGND

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:00:23 AM

Brand new account falling for one of the oldest tricks in the books, what's new.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:21:11 AM

If you were greedy enough to even invest in that site then it's really just your fault. I'm sorry but this is one of the most classic ponzi scams that i've ever seen. In fact, it's probably not even a ponzi but just an outright scam.

You're not going to get any BTC back from them, nor is begging for BTC after your loss a good thing to do. Take this as a lesson - it could have been much worse and it's best to get it over with now than later.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: