Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:25:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fresh in actual mining! Need help!  (Read 182 times)
madwica (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:42:09 PM

My friend wanting to start bitcoin mining using D3 antminer, anyone can give advice if this is profitable right now and/or great for long term mining? We already consider all things we are wondering how much bitcoin can produce of this antminer in 1 day? Anyone who are using this? Can you give us advice, thanks in advance.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MATHReX

Activity: 861
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:48:32 PM

My friend wanting to start bitcoin mining using D3 antminer, anyone can give advice if this is profitable right now and/or great for long term mining? We already consider all things we are wondering how much bitcoin can produce of this antminer in 1 day? Anyone who are using this? Can you give us advice, thanks in advance.

Antminer D3 doesn't mine Bitcoin (SHA-256). Antminer D3 is made to mine coins which are based on x11 algorithm like DASH.
If you want to get Bitcoin through D3, you can mine DASH and get them converted to Bitcoin.
As of now,
Antminer D3 can do 15-19 GH/s hash rate depending on the batch on x11 Algo.
i.e, generating 0.0685 DASH (last 24 hrs.) with current difficulty. 18.46USD, 0.00309 Bitcoin

Antminer S9 and T9 can mine Bitcoin directly and you can get a rough idea of their earning through www.whattomine.com/asic
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: