Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:01:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LydianCoin: The First A.I. Big Data Marketing Cloud for Blockchain |  (Read 1043 times)
Dvd1989 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:52:06 PM

The First A.I. Big Data Marketing Cloud for Blockchain

An Intelligent Marketing Platform for The Blockchain Community powered by Gravity4.

Telegram: https://t.me/LydianCoins

Digital advertising allows companies to communicate, educate, and engage with their customers through multiple technology channels. Businesses utilize ad-tech platforms to target customers across varying social, web, mobile, video, and native media.  Worldwide digital marketing expenditures are expected to exceed $232 billion in 2017, eclipsing global spend on television advertising.

The digital advertising ecosystem, however, is far from perfect.  Plagued by inefficiencies like ad fraud, rent-charging intermediaries that add dubious value, defensive user/customer behaviors prompted by abusive legacy marketing practices, malware, and insufficient campaign efficacy reporting, the digital advertising experience is increasingly frustrating for both advertisers and consumers.

Digital Advertising Is Essential but Imperfect…

Gravity4, Inc., through its subsidiary LydianCoin SG and its cryptocurrency, LydianCoin (LDN), will provide crypto and blockchain ventures with digital marketing services that Gravity4 and LydianCoin SG believe are state of the art and are already used by several Fortune 1000 companies and luxury brands worldwide. The Gravity4 Corporate Family employs approximately 400 employees at its offices located in 19 countries around the globe. Gravity4 focuses on removing rent-seeking intermediaries and creating technological efficiencies that enable customers to avoid pervasive ad fraud and mitigate adblocking.
Lydian tokens will allow crypto-centric businesses to expand their marketing reach, engage and educate a targeted audience, and grow their customer base.

Lydian token users will have exclusive access to data sets optimized to reach crypto- community audiences, data sets not available to Gravity4 Corporate Family Customers paying in fiat currencies. Lydian token holders will also have exclusive access to products currently under development, including MonaChain, a blockchain driven anti-ad fraud system, and *MonaBrowse, ad-free internet surfing without the hassle of changing browsers or surfing behavior.

No proceeds from the sale of Lydian tokens will be used for the development of MonaBrowse.

Through MonaBrowse, Lydian users may negotiate Lydian tokens to Lydian who will customize that Lydian user’s browsing experience so they may opt to see no advertisement content, or only certain selected content while browsing. Through the proposed MonaBrowse system, publishers would continue to receive payment for their placements, but the Lydian user would enjoy their Internet browsing experience without distracting or unwanted advertising content, and without adjusting their Internet browsing behavior or downloading newly created browsers.

The Lydian token is an ERC20 compatible token, leveraging the Ethereum blockchain for broad compatibility with existing wallets, exchanges, development tools, smart contracts, exchanges and other associated technology infrastructure.

Token Distribution

Total Tokens: 40,000,000
20,000,000 Lydian tokens will be offered for sale to purchasers in this offering.
At Sale Commencement: 20% discount (ACTIVE TODAY!)
2 Hours After Sale Commencement: 15% discount
24 Hours After Sale Commencement: 10% discount
7 Days After Sale Commencement: no discount
Type: ERC-20
Token Sale Start: November 20, 2017
Fundraising Goal: $100,000,000.00 USD
LydianCoin SG will retain 20,000,000 of the total 40,000,000 tokens for future issuance. Up to 2% of the retained tokens held by LydianCoin SG will be distributed to advisors to LydianCoin SG at the company’s sole and exclusive discretion.

Use of Token Sale Proceeds

100% of the proceeds raised by the sale of Lydian tokens will be held by LydianCoin SG (in fiat currency or cryptocurrency, as financial, security, and other considerations may demand) as reserves against the cost of services to be performed for Lydian token holders upon negotiation of the token back to LydianCoin SG. All costs of the proposed sale of the Lydian tokens will be paid by the Gravity4 Corporate Family, and no proceeds from the sale of Lydian tokens will be used to cover sale costs, including marketing, legal, or management fees. No development costs for any product to be developed or in development by any member of the Gravity4 Corporate Family will be paid out of the proceeds of the sale of Lydian tokens.

Advisors

The Gravity4 Corporate Family has retained Mazars Ireland as its auditor, and added Dentons US LLP and Berger Singerman LLP to its legal advisory team.

Communication channels:
Telegram: https://t.me/LydianCoins
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LydianCoinLtd
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LydianCoin/

Links:
https://medium.com/@rameshbabua/ico-is-it-completely-over-628d94458285
https://www.exchangewire.com/blog/2017/09/26/viralgains-raises-gravity4-cryptocurrency/
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/10/prweb14791199.htm
https://thestack.com/big-data/2017/08/24/marketing-firm-gravity4-to-boost-advertising-transparency-with-blockchain/
https://www.martechadvisor.com/news/ads/gravity4-unveils-lydian-for-advertising-services-to-reduce-ad-fraud/

The Whitepaper is available here: https://tr.im/whitepaper

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rancakadu

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:41:42 PM

Fundraising Goal: $100,000,000.00 USD  Undecided is this serious  Huh
alex3921

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:44:40 PM

Why do you think A.I. would be useful for this market?
arrahbari

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

This is the FUTURE

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 08:33:52 PM

100,000,000 $ is a big stone , How u guys want to make it?
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 10:13:41 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 02:45:54 AM by eprocent

100,000,000 $ is a big stone , How u guys want to make it?
I just read some information about this very interesting project. My opinion can be wrong, but more than 10.000.000$ raised in first 72 hours speak more. Congratulations!
delwig

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:16:57 PM

I'll have to keep a lookout for tgis
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:14:13 PM

Sorry, I'm not giving money to a complete fucking scumbag. 

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/aug/12/gurbaksh-chahal-silicon-valley-domestic-assault-sentence

Ilmiyati

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:53:15 PM

if seen from the specificationsthis project is good, but we do not know the development, I hope the development is also good and I also hope there will be bounty for this project, I'm sure this will be a project with good profit, I support you dev
Ilmiyati

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:11:01 PM

Fundraising Goal: $100,000,000.00 USD  Undecided is this serious  Huh
I think this is too ambitious and very difficult to achieve, but not so bad, just look at the next progress
NewWorldCoiner

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:12:22 PM

if seen from the specificationsthis project is good, but we do not know the development, I hope the development is also good and I also hope there will be bounty for this project, I'm sure this will be a project with good profit, I support you dev

If you're sure this will give you good profit, you clearly didn't do any research. Read this and then see if you want to "invest" in this crap.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/09/25/as-founder-faces-possible-jail-time-an-inside-look-at-lydiancoin-paris-hilton-endorsed-cryptocurrency/#4e722c7e7cca
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:27:12 PM

You are being very optimistic wanting to raise 100,000,000 USD Goal. How do you think that will be possible? I've seen some projects like this and I am sure they had more information in the ANN thread than yours like where's the team behind the project and the github, this is a very important thing to show for the community. And what about this articles accusing founder of facing possible jail? You must be kidding with this CEO Gurbaksh Chahal. This thread should be in the scam accusations.
Rengganis

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:47:00 PM

very big goal, may be a perfect achievement, although I think it is a bit excessive, with details of bonuses like that, of course.
Richardnoordsche

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:37:20 PM

project with a pretty crazy goal, how dev can make a new project with a lot of goals, this scares me, because this project makes the goal too big with a plan that is still in doubt
Arteezy.rtx
Copper Member

Activity: 938
Merit: 147

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:30:39 PM

i think this is nice project sir!
zuzuca

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:32:11 PM

i cannot find any bounty campaign for this? are you planning to create a bounty program?
DenyAryanto

Activity: 509

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:35:26 PM

how long duration ico selling dev
i want reserve indonesian translation if you need

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:04:01 PM

Hello can u reserve me filipino translation for ann if available pls inform me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: