Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:18:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is air drop??  (Read 1089 times)
jaycee27 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:56:47 PM

im a little confuse of what is airdrop i cant understand how to take a bounty for it .. If you register or Sign up for the form can you earn a coin??
Muhammedayo

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:15:58 PM

In order for new coins to gain traction and recognition, they offer certain percentage of their coins to the public for free.

This is called Airdrop.
Once the coin hit exchanges, you can selly, however f you are particularly interested in the coin and believe in the project, you can hold the coin for months and sell ata . better price
vibingpositively

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:35:24 PM

im a little confuse of what is airdrop i cant understand how to take a bounty for it .. If you register or Sign up for the form can you earn a coin??

Yes basically that is the jist of how true airdrops work. You sign up and the certain amount of coins ranging from 1% all the way to 99.9% will be airdropped to the community. Dont be fooled though some try to pan off social

media bounties or signatures as airdrops and these are not airdrops.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
elliottflz65

Activity: 134
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:38:00 PM

Sort of like premine but they are just giving the public an incentive to use their coin and hold some before it publicly gets released.
jaycee27 (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:04:29 PM

In order for new coins to gain traction and recognition, they offer certain percentage of their coins to the public for free.

This is called Airdrop.
Once the coin hit exchanges, you can selly, however f you are particularly interested in the coin and believe in the project, you can hold the coin for months and sell ata . better price
whenever sir can i get a chance to claim an expensive coin ?? All airdrop give away have no value as of now? THnaks
alaeddine1azer

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:26:07 PM

I know many peoples that earned a lot from airdrop
They get coins and exchange to Eth
But the main question since there are many airdrops is how to find the most profitable ones ...
rohinihere

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:31:10 PM

Well i have been able to take part in one airdrop so far...got a little bit of POS tokens...but i think 90% of airdrops are just useless
Vigme86

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:56:32 PM

That's how it works.
When a development team (dev sometimes) wants to launch a new project and sponsor it (an ICO or a new Coin) usually they offer free coins.
Fenri11

Activity: 142

An innovative high-performance blockchain platform

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:21:36 PM

Is there any example of a coin that is doing airdrop now?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
zebmmo

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:03:48 PM

Pos token
scaramanga1337

Activity: 280
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:10:21 PM

you can see ongoing airdrops on the website airdropalert.com........ most of them are coins, that won't survive for a long time, and are just created to earn some fast money, many of them are erc20 tokens .........but sometimes u can have luck, when you can participate in a "real" airdrop of a "real" coin...
also be careful when participating in an airdrop, there are some scammers out there, never  give out ur private keys........also u should be careful when  registration requires a telephone/mobilephone number........ Wink
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:25:37 AM

On this website:

https://airdropalert.com/

If you click on I, upper right of page, you can get all the info about airdrop.

Also you can see all the new airdrops.

Good luck!

Muhammedayo

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:47:03 AM

Apply for many airdrop as possible,  like someone mentioned up there,  some tokens don't have future, all the developers want is to make few BTC and abandon the coin.

Next, I'll post the necessary steps on how to do background checks on any project before making investment decision.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:33:32 PM

depending on the rules they are requesting. sometimes airdrop does not accept newbie member. simple airdrop understanding is the distribution of coins for free to those who register it.
jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:42:06 PM

On this website:

https://airdropalert.com/

If you click on I, upper right of page, you can get all the info about airdrop.

Also you can see all the new airdrops.

Good luck!
Finally I found something great, some people are very difficult to get information about the new airdrop.
thanks i will bookmark.
Sohag Barman
Copper Member

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:47:36 PM

Yes, I join some airdrop but I didn't get any coin. It is true that when a coin published and they agree to join exchanger than they announced their airdrop.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:49:39 PM

This is called Airdrop.
whenever sir can i get a chance to claim an expensive coin ?? All airdrop give away have no value as of now? THnaks
no not this soon..but if your confident enough to hold the coins and wait for the proper time when its bloom.then yit will be expensive
hashbros

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:51:04 PM

airdrop is a way  that dev team share their coin for people!
some airdrop just need you PM author
some airdrop just need you fill a form
if you want to try, click my signature, the postoken airdrop  is ongoing now!

VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:56:19 PM

airdrop is the distribution of coins for free just by registering on the place dev has provided. yes that's what most of airdrop is. so if you find an airdrop project, try participating in it.
Aleator

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 01:00:01 PM

it looks like a give away but, they giving their coin as free but with small task or we called it Campaign, you can choose like do with your social media, write on blog/web, or joined the telegram. it's useful for dev to make their coins promoted in free way, you got the coins dev got investor.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: