Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:16:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: reposted: why the moon landing was fake  (Read 291 times)
Mad7Scientist (OP)

Activity: 373
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:23:07 PM

I went to check on this topic and it was removed from the forum! What happened? Here is the original discussion. It must be a real conspiracy if it was deleted right?

October ~17th, 2017
07:56:34 AM
Posted by: Eaboyy
In the late 1960s and early 1970s NASA launched the Apollo missions to the moon that ultimately landed 12 astronauts on the lunar surface in a series of historic missions. Or did they? — or was it just a sinister hoax? What your opinion guys

08:11:38 AM
Posted by: unya
There's been so much arguing about it that it's hard to find what's real and what is not. But I believe that it was fake or that something went terribly wrong because why no more missions to the Moon?

10:38:51 AM
Posted by: Ereun
Many believe and many conclude it is just a duping product
So that they believe in the organization they are making and their organization is feared
I do not believe it

Me:
I am fairly certain that the video footage that was shown to the public was fake. A big advantage of this is that if the mission failed they wouldn't have to tell anyone. Of course that means that the astronauts that we are told were on it couldn't have been on it since they would have to be around to claim that the mission was a success if it failed, which usually means that the astronauts would die.

The claim that there is too much radiation for the astronauts to survive is probably also false. They went away from the equator and traveled through the edge of the radiation belts where the shielding of the space craft was more than enough to keep them safe. Going right through the middle of the radiation belts would be a different story.

How many of the things from the Apollo program are now destroyed casts doubt on the the whole thing. The reflectivity of the lunar surface being more than it should, and there being no signs of dust from the lunar lander rocket suggests that the video that we saw is fake.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 05:26:26 PM

We can shine a laser at a mirror left on the moon and get a signal back.

Proof that man was on the moon.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:14:51 PM

Or, it is a convenient, shiny rock.

But I, too, believe that we did it, even if the films are fake.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Renzyp

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:36:08 PM

Moon landing was fake becouse don’t have digital footage that  can prove! Other writer is very playful mineded and some of as also if gullible !! We also share what we heard and what we see..... becouse base to what I learn from the bible god creat the earth to all leaving matter,, never mention that moon can be safe for leaving! Or someone survive there,, everything is only Perception,,,,, 
Crankautist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:23:30 PM

The dome in which we live reflects electro magnetic waves or something  Angry

Grin
aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:43:12 PM

Who cares now? By now we can definitely go to the Moon, who cares when we did it first. The mirror proves that we can send stuff there and lend it in one piece.

You have to understand that this was during Cold War, that is all US government cared about. That was a space race, so they wanted to win, since then it didn't matter so they didn't bother going back after that, it is still a hard and expensive thing to do.
Don't you think that big country like Russia who had it's part in this space race would find good proof by now and publish it?

Either way, who cares...We can send robots to other planets now, Moon is easy now.
Mad7Scientist (OP)

Activity: 373
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:44:17 PM

Don't you think that big country like Russia who had it's part in this space race would find good proof by now and publish it?
If they did, what difference would it make? If the evidence comes from a big country that makes it more credible?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: