Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 02:18:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy alt coins with paypal! long term  (Read 307 times)
projectcentipede (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:31:39 PM

Looking to buy LTC,Monero or any other valuable altcoin long term off of anyone trustworthy. Hoping to build a long term relationship in business with anyone willing. Will pay you fees for doing so. Send me your kik/skype/whatsapp etc. in chat thanks! 
matthewLog@n274

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:42:13 AM

Looking to buy LTC,Monero or any other valuable altcoin long term off of anyone trustworthy. Hoping to build a long term relationship in business with anyone willing. Will pay you fees for doing so. Send me your kik/skype/whatsapp etc. in chat thanks! 

pay pal is good transaction for any purchase so try in this once.  pay pal more secure and safest method to sent any online transaction. you have to buy alt coins from this. but compare to this coinbase and coinmarketcap is the best web sites. so try to use these both.
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:14:51 AM

pay pal is good transaction for any purchase so try in this once.  pay pal more secure and safest method to sent any online transaction. you have to buy alt coins from this. but compare to this coinbase and coinmarketcap is the best web sites. so try to use these both.

Have you try this paypal you have mentioned this time?its better that you be able to send us proof of traansaction before we will be able to try this paypal you have suggested.
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 10:15:15 AM

Are u looking to buy altcoins from me with PayPal as payment method?

tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:50:21 AM

Is there anybody transaction with you? Can I use escrow service? Lots of scams have happened lately, so I hesitate to make transactions to new people or accounts here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: