Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:12:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin trading is very bad now.  (Read 1883 times)
NutMasterTardd2

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:26:16 PM

The exact same thing happened with BTC Cash, people dumped alts for BTC then got free BTC cash, they then dumped BTC Cash for BTC then bought back into alts. Another few weeks and most good alts will be up 10-50%. Go look at the alt market straight after BTC Cash happened.

:: Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer ::

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:39:06 PM

You can hold the majority of your stash and focus on one or two bags and try to recover them. Look at the markets wisely and try to lower the breakeven point for you alts.

For example: you bought coin ABC at ATH for 1000 sats, it is now bouncing between 100 and 200. If you do some succeful trades in the 100-200 range you will end up with ABC coins that on average cost less than the 1000 sats.

If you are not confortable with this HOLDDD, sit back, relax. The market is growing, you won´t loose money in the future.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
romani245

Activity: 267
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:43:46 PM

I think, altcoins will grow after appearing of BTG Roll Eyes

This is what many were speculating, and indeed, directly after the snapshot was taken at Block 491407, we saw altcoin prices immediately jump upwards. But still, this could be a "dead cat bounce" that we are seeing now. It really depends on what Bitcoin does. John Bollinger (of Bollinger Band fame) said earlier today that he sees a classic double top in BTCUSD. What do you think that means for altcoins?
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:46:14 PM

when the Bitcoin price keeps going up what are you doing now? hold it or be traded with altcoin.
I'm stuck in a very difficult situation now. I suffered losses in some altcoins that I bought for a high price. some rumors say that prices will be rebound back next month.
However, I'm confused better to hold altcoin and sell it after the price recovers or sell all altcoin to get BCG?
someone please give me some advice  Cry Cry
Not at all. Back on those times that op did right this stuff. Most of altcoin in the market are on reds which i did decide to buy and go shopping on cheap prices which i do see a good opportunity for us to make money later on and now my assumptions are becoming true on where we do able to see most altcoins are pumping now. Easy profits  Grin In a matter of few days.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Wheelige

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Do good things

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:54:34 PM

Top quality advice going around on this site. I got into a few Alts with fiat I was thinking to put into BTC and the coins have made between 10-20% jumps today. Adex has been a good rollercoaster recently. sell around $1.1-1.2 and buy back at 60-70c. Serious slushing.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:47:49 PM

Top quality advice going around on this site. I got into a few Alts with fiat I was thinking to put into BTC and the coins have made between 10-20% jumps today. Adex has been a good rollercoaster recently. sell around $1.1-1.2 and buy back at 60-70c. Serious slushing.
Adex has been performing weeks before the fork and the fork really made the price down for almost all of the good altcoins but now it seems like the altcoins market are lively again. What you did was a smart move, we know the price will still gonna rise so when the market is at dump we should be buying more so we can easily make money in just a short period of time.

I have Patientory which I bought when the price floored to over 2k and now I'm happy even with a small increase in value because I know this will continue.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:26:44 AM

The Altcoins drop is depown on Bitcoins. Because the rising bitcoins are sure to drop altcoins. Have you seen the market today? The bitcoins are $ 5,400 and the altcoins are up. Because people are now selling their bitcoins to buy altcoins.
akablackhat

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:31:01 AM

it is temporary unstable right now due to the fork hype .and it also gives a opportunity to buy cheap token or altcoin and hold it to earn greater profit.
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:54:37 AM

Due to the fork bitcoin is to experience has affected the price of altcoins in the market. And one thing is sure that the price of altcoins will rise after the fork of BTG. so let's wait for it.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:58:08 AM

when the Bitcoin price keeps going up what are you doing now? hold it or be traded with altcoin.
I'm stuck in a very difficult situation now. I suffered losses in some altcoins that I bought for a high price. some rumors say that prices will be rebound back next month.
However, I'm confused better to hold altcoin and sell it after the price recovers or sell all altcoin to get BCG?
someone please give me some advice  Cry Cry

Some altcoins are started to pump again. Just hold it until you earn more from your investment. Have patience in trading. Being stuck in a difficult situation is a normal scenario in trading.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:06:32 AM

It's not that bad, it's just very important for you to buy at the lowest low. This way you will be able to catch the best bounces. And yesterday was a nice time to reap some profits because a lot of altcoins jumped up. I'm wasn't able to catch the bottom myself but this is what ideally be the best thing to do.
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:01:27 AM

yes your right that trading altcoinnis very bad now. because upcoming bitcoin fork will come and all investor invest in bitcoin. but in the end after fork all altcoin will be back to normal price and posible to pump its price. then the vise versa is bitcoin will dump.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:14:57 AM

yes your right that trading altcoinnis very bad now. because upcoming bitcoin fork will come and all investor invest in bitcoin. but in the end after fork all altcoin will be back to normal price and posible to pump its price. then the vise versa is bitcoin will dump.

Its bad because of the scheduled Bitcoin Gold fork. But since its over now investors are flocking and going back to their favorite altcoins. Although just right now, I checked some of the coins, its currently down. Maybe yesterday when the altcoins markets are all green because of investors are shifting back and buying. But today it looks like those who have bought yesterday are dumping altcoins again. Easy profit for most traders today.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
SushiMonster

Activity: 306
Merit: 107

I'm going to eat your cookies

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:45:18 AM

This is actually a good time to buy some altcoins if you're really a risk taker. Probably, this month is lowest price I've seen on the altcoins. I'm no expert on economics and I really wonder how can we predict the price of altcoins, I mean how can a trader predict based on its histogram and charts the future of an altcoin? Anyone?
FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:47:41 AM

Do not worry now the bitcoin is dump, is good news for trader. the altcoin started to pump me gladly for these things.
Hichi

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:51:09 AM

don't try to continuously follow the market and react to it with every little change that is going on, this is a poor strategy and you'll always lag behind the rest in this way. Instead, make a good research on the coins you like and are interested, and buy a pretty big stack (preferably during the ICO) and stick with it! You can own BTC gold as well to hedge again any potential losses from your altcoins trades, but it's important to stick to your initial strategy and not sell whenever a fork or update will happen. It's normal that alts will be influenced after a BTC fork, but trying to make a profit all the time will end you up making non, it's really a thin line between discipline and believing in what you have invested your money in.
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:20:53 AM

I think selling it just to get some BTG would be your choice to made, but put aside that free coin from forking down bitcoin, think about your gain and profut, are you gaining because you wanted to sell? If not then its better not to sell it anyway, your first goal is to earn profits from your trades and not just panic selling just to get free coin but eventually in the end you are just losing sight from your main goal.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
eltradestor

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:21:34 AM

I think the slow dumping of alts will continue till the end of the year. Bitcoin has so many activities this year and being king, each time a news of bitcoin comes out alts take a dump.

Altsareback will be next year but that does not mean profit can't be made from the bearish market of alts. it just won't be as easy and high as the altseason.
NutMasterTardd2

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:25:56 AM

Noobs will always panic when the market starts to drop, play long term and don't focus on day-to-day prices. If you would have sold after the BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH 80-90% dumps from a couple years ago you'd be angry you didn't hold. You either have to grow some balls, hold and expect a price rise eventually or sell out, and expect the price to drop.

:: Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer ::
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:47:49 AM

Most of the altcoin now was totally down at the moment while bitcoin was in the middle of skyrocketing the value. So, my I advice to you if you have Waves, Eth, and Myst don't sell them but to hold them still on a long term then the rest of the altcoin which I didn't mention you must sell it all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: