Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:02:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin trading is very bad now.  (Read 1883 times)
Leomarco

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 01:08:31 PM

altcoin trading is bad now because almost altcoin price go down.
because bitcoin increase drastically. but now the price of bitcoin start to down but we can see altcoin not up.
i dont know why and what happen in altcoin but we must patient maybe in the end of this year price of altcoin can stable and will up

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ardenoss

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:59:57 PM

True, altcoin experiences a collapsed value condition. However, i use poloniex so i can use margin trading facility. So, i don't suffer too much loss.
schrodingersbitcoin

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:04:16 PM

I was wrong about Altcoins. I was assuming great return after fork, but still they drop. A bit recovery occured after fork but this did not meet my expectation. I am still holding a lot alts hope they will survive and give me good returns in November 

Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:05:48 PM

- If you have some bitcoin right now than keep it in your paper wallet before 25th oct and than you can sell all your bitcoin after fork.
- If you have some fiat right now than its better you buy some alts with half of your fiat and wait to buy more if it will be dumped more after fork or before fork.
- Don't sell any of your altcoins at current low price for loss being greedy about bitcoin gold.
- Don't sell all your bitcoin at current price, sell half of them if you want and hold half to get free bitcoin gold which you can sell when listed (its free money).
- Always calculate loss or profit you will make from crypto trading in terms of fiat and always convert your profit in USDT.
Can somebody explain what is bitcoin fork and bitcoin gold means? What are these? But on my opinion, just hold your altcoin and sell it when price increase. In the near future, top 5 altcoins will rise.
svennnny

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:20:30 PM

I was wrong about Altcoins. I was assuming great return after fork, but still they drop. A bit recovery occured after fork but this did not meet my expectation. I am still holding a lot alts hope they will survive and give me good returns in November 

In November everyone will get there free BTG if they had Bitcoin at block 491407 and you need to have the private key. So maybe when that happens we will see Bitcoin going down a bit more and Altcoin rise again.
Itachinho

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:39:10 PM

there is a correlation between the bitcoin price and alt price, more the bitcoin pump more the alts dump and when the bitcoin dump alts dump too Sad

I think the alts will dump until the end of the fork so i think it's not the moment to alt trade and we do not know the effect of the fork does it pump the bitcoin or it dump or it stabilise we can't know what will happen so i think the better time to buy will be after the fork but that's my opinion
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:46:51 PM

altcoin trading is bad now because almost altcoin price go down.
because bitcoin increase drastically. but now the price of bitcoin start to down but we can see altcoin not up.
i dont know why and what happen in altcoin but we must patient maybe in the end of this year price of altcoin can stable and will up

It working fork. Everybody are selling own altcoins for get bitcoin and gold. We must wait few days or a month and altcoins price will go back. Do not panic
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:18:37 PM

Don't lose hope because there are so many holders invest in altcoin like me. And each person on the trading has different opinion on this situation. Others said that altcoin would eventually fall, and someone says also that one of the most low cost like doge coin will increase by $1. and the others are sell her coins even if they are lose. to altcoin holder think positive who knows by the year of 2018 the value of all altcoin is continuing increasing.

fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:38:11 PM

Today most alts are going sharply up, after this another BTC fork story. This will continue for some time, alts will go back to previus levels.
Up and down is the nature of the market. It is right that altcoin are now in the high level price and buying altcoin in this sage may be caused a loss in the future but it doesn’t mean that business in altcoins is almost bad practice.

Loss and profit in business occur but saving yourself from the loss you must have to know techniques of the business which is not much difficult to understand. When the down fall of value stop so buy. In this way I hope you will not face any loss in future.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:47:06 PM

It's because there is another upcoming fork in November and people arn't sure how it will play out. (it might not end up with two chains but simply one bitcoin chain.)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:22:42 PM

It's because there is another upcoming fork in November and people arn't sure how it will play out. (it might not end up with two chains but simply one bitcoin chain.)
People would like to get free coins and expecting a lot of those airdropped coins which are no different than any other altcoin, always follow where majority is heading but know when to exit. Just as in this case, this coin new BTG is waste of time and those who investing in other altcoins which at lest have road map and wallet, and proven integrity will be happy at the end of this year
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:44:39 PM

Better still and watch.
we do not risk losing money.
I recommend again in 2018, hopefully a good year for altcoin traders.

Boomber

Activity: 826

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:06:41 PM

I think altcoin price will rise up again because people will sell BTC after get BTG for invest in altcoin again.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
dedekganool

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:33:59 PM

Maybe after the btc fork altcoin will be stable
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1482

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:42:18 PM

Everyone thought so. This time we were all wrong. Hope as soon as the prices increase Sad
I'm still holding my alts too Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
insight7

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:43:16 PM

We need to monitor the information and look for opportunities. Perhaps because of the fork there will be a lull, but one must be on the alert)
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:21:21 PM

Don't know, alts are in a good mood today after the fork. BTG fork went stable, price of bitcoin didn't changed that much as it did after BCH fork
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:42:31 PM

Today most alts are going sharply up, after this another BTC fork story. This will continue for some time, alts will go back to previus levels.
Up and down is the nature of the market. It is right that altcoin are now in the high level price and buying altcoin in this sage may be caused a loss in the future but it doesn’t mean that business in altcoins is almost bad practice.

Loss and profit in business occur but saving yourself from the loss you must have to know techniques of the business which is not much difficult to understand. When the down fall of value stop so buy. In this way I hope you will not face any loss in future.
If the prices are really high then I think a person must go with selling out some portion of his crypto coin because this will help him in earning some profits and if a rise is expected in the vale which is actually being predicted, waiting will be more beneficial. Bitcoin price has already started to show a reduction. Keeping the new fork in mind, I think buying more altcoins or simply holding on will increase the capital.
caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:10:38 PM

I think the better way to do is divide or budget your bitcoin. Keep some or hold some and invest some of it to altcoins that you think will recover its price. By doing that you will still have a profit and you will not regret. Entering cryptoworld is risky so we need to think wise.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: