Bitcoin Forum
December 10, 2016, 11:05:14 AM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to keep your BTC 100% safe?  (Read 650 times)
TheBitMan

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 27, 2011, 12:23:48 AM

I would love to start up a service that protects BTC for people I know I randomly though all these ideas out there but it would be easy to set up I have an idea but how would I store the BTC or even if this isn't a popular idea my own..
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
mouse

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 27, 2011, 12:44:58 AM

I would love to start up a service that protects BTC for people I know I randomly though all these ideas out there but it would be easy to set up I have an idea but how would I store the BTC or even if this isn't a popular idea my own..

sentence is too short.

needs more run-on.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.
hamdi

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 27, 2011, 12:48:12 AM

keep em safe?

start a livelinux, start a fresh client, start a new WALLET.DAT, send your coins there, encrypt the WALLET.DAT, encode the encrypted WALLET.DAT to base64, hammer the resulting characters into a cliff

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.