Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:19:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin - game over  (Read 8954 times)
BitcoinAshley

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 01:11:15 PM

ITT: Someone with 16 posts says that bitcoin is "Game ovah" because one single person sold $10million USD of coins on a Sunday morning.

We're DOOOMMMEEDDD! Not because of the price drop, but because of the average intelligence level of the incoming userbase!  Roll Eyes
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 01:24:50 PM

it is not game over, but it is not time to buy or hold. based on all the fundamentals, bitcoin is worth  A LOT LESS than 94x the dollar. Until oil(or major commodity) is sold for bitcoin, this is a speculative price that has no basis in reality.

I also think a bitcoin can be worth 0 dollars and still not be game over.

1 bitcoin can be worth 1 barrel of oil.

a dollar is worthless. . . a bitcoin is a global currency and is worth way more than 200 dollars.

PM me.  I'm selling @ $199.
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 01:40:39 PM

PM me.  I'm selling @ $199.

You will be pmed at these prices if BTC was traded at $1k. If I think something is more valuable that what the market is asking for, I am not going to pay that when everybody wants less. I often see such responses in threads and I just think of this

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
crumbs

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 01:51:50 PM

You will be pmed at these prices if BTC was traded at $1k. If I think something is more valuable that what the market is asking for, I am not going to pay that when everybody wants less. I often see such responses in threads and I just think of this

[big pic]

You must have strong faith in the Flying Spaghetti Monster.  Otherwise, what the market's paying is exactly how valuable Bitcoin is at any given time.   See: Value.
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 01:53:44 PM

[big pic]

You must have strong faith in the Flying Spaghetti Monster.  Otherwise, what the market's paying is exactly how valuable Bitcoin is at any given time.   See: Value.

Apparently big stuff helps you comprehend sentences so I wanted to help you.

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 01:59:20 PM

Also this is not just Bitcoin matter, it is whole world in economic collapse.
take a look on this http://gainspainscapital.com/2013/06/07/japan-just-gave-us-a-warning-of-whats-coming-our-way/

or even on this http://www.thedailysheeple.com/dhs-source-warns-world-war-about-to-break-out-will-kill-millions-of-people_062013

This all will have direct impact in BTC value, not the price at the moment formed by speculators but real long term usage, used by people to pay goods not just sell/buy btc, not mining just to take the money but be involved with grater goal. Mining Bitcoin should be supporting network/community and get reward for that. It is just perspective you look on things and as we know todays the most eminent problem of the plant Earth is that people just look for themselves overlooking all others.
But... we think we live in democratic world... so majority is rule over minority?
OK, one man/woman as individual can be smart, but on collective level people are just sheep!!!

Because of why?!

Take just one actuel example:

If you look economic connections between major parties in world you will notice that they all are connected, with same interest, so that means that they do everything in they power to take more money/power, all big corporations, banks, royalties...  but if you try to explain that you are mad and that story is conspiracy.
Look at Bilderberg http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group
Just look who is there behind closed door, discussing about the world's future.
Ohh no.. they are just playing chess or golf, drink tea and smiling each other.
People do not want to know anything about that.  Why!??!?!?!?!
How is possibile that the most important meeting in world is behind closed door!?!?
It is not important to us?!?! I do not think so!!!
It is not some great mathematics, it is just simple as 1+1+1.
Five old guys sitting in park and discussing loud world economy = NOT A BIG DEAL /// Five government-corporation-royal representatives drink tea together = BIG DEAL
There are hundreds of big deal representatives and no body speaks about it.
Nobody cares!!!
Ok, not nobody, but just small percent of people.

I could write about this topic for a long, but my point is that people need to have their own belief system, based on their experience and their own opinion, not attitude that come out because info/disinfo that come out just from one source (mainstream media) or another contra info side.

If you believe that is Bitcoin bad because somebody say so, or it is good for same reason you are just sheep whit out eyes and ears, think for good what BTC can bring to all and why people on top of world's economy pyramid are afraid of it. Monopoly and control is all they care about and so many of you people have same goal, to take as much power/money you can get without care to rest of world.

At the end we need to take responsibility for every one of us, believe or not our material world is based on action/reaction so every little action made it produce reaction who knows where!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
crumbs

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 02:03:28 PM

Shoulder To Shoulder, Hand In Hand, PROTECT YOUR BITCOINZ!

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 02:08:24 PM

ITT: Someone with 16 posts says that bitcoin is "Game ovah" because one single person sold $10million USD of coins on a Sunday morning.

We're DOOOMMMEEDDD! Not because of the price drop, but because of the average intelligence level of the incoming userbase!  Roll Eyes

Average user:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 02:08:57 PM

This is freaking creepy.........

bitjay

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 02:10:54 PM

3, 4 better lock your door
crumbs

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 02:15:47 PM

This is freaking creepy.........

the original's creepy too:

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 02:20:27 PM

And again... as I said.. people are take more attention of some photoshoped photo of six girls than those people sitting at same table http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bilderberg_participants

Smiley

crumbs

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 02:22:17 PM

And again... as I said.. people are take more attention of some photoshoped photo of six girls than those people sitting at same table http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bilderberg_participants

Smiley

That's 'coz the loli are more attractive Cheesy
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 02:23:31 PM

bitcoin - game over
insert new coin - game start

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
crumbs

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 02:31:39 PM

bitcoin - game over
insert new coin - game start

I sort'a agree.  If Bitcoin prices fall low enough, miners will aim their hashpower to some alt that's profitable to mine -> weakening the hashpower of the Bitcoin network -> harming Bitcoin security -> making new alt the new standard.  Makes sense.
Blaztoize
Donator

Activity: 196

My posts are seldom static, but always readable :)

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 03:23:39 PM

Lol oh you guys.  Roll Eyes

http://www.ibtimes.com/battle-over-bitcoin-china-backs-us-startup-coinbase-us-falls-behind-virtual-currencies-1297147

/fadesbackintowall...with popcorn

Pokédex: The jets of water it spouts from the rocket cannons on its shell can punch through thick steel.
BTC: 1Pt2zKYL1CzgqoWy2gETLrqZhWTQSziVno
As of July 2015, I'm back! Currently working on building trust.
Jgguy

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 03:25:46 PM

Bitcoin should be used, not hoarded.  The price dropping maybe a good thing if it makes people more willing to use them to buy things.
crumbs

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 03:28:26 PM

Old article TL;DR.  What's your point?
BitCoinNewGuy

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

'That Guy'

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 03:29:55 PM

It's been very quite recently as far as it concerns the bitcoin.
After the big headlines in the news papers, the buzz is over.
I don't see many people are trading bitcoin for goods.

Ya, because whenever I try to buy something with BitCoin I get SCAMMED.

BitCoin is USELESS FOR THE AVERAGE, EVERYDAY PERSON! Now people's response to this growing use of scams in trades is "use an escrow". THAT IS NOT THE POINT OF BITCOIN, TO USE AN ESCROW! What good is it if you HAVE to use an escrow.

Not to mention:
http://www.coindesk.com/200-million-credit-card-fraud-highlights-bitcoins-security/

IT IS DEAD
yolo2222

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 04:02:47 PM

It's been very quite recently as far as it concerns the bitcoin.
After the big headlines in the news papers, the buzz is over.
I don't see many people are trading bitcoin for goods.

Ya, because whenever I try to buy something with BitCoin I get SCAMMED.

BitCoin is USELESS FOR THE AVERAGE, EVERYDAY PERSON! Now people's response to this growing use of scams in trades is "use an escrow". THAT IS NOT THE POINT OF BITCOIN, TO USE AN ESCROW! What good is it if you HAVE to use an escrow.

Not to mention:
http://www.coindesk.com/200-million-credit-card-fraud-highlights-bitcoins-security/

IT IS DEAD

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: