Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 04:15:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need high experience programmer in financial field (banking/merchant) to develop  (Read 193 times)
tech72 (OP)

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 07:42:16 PM

Our company are looking for experience agency, programmer & designer to develop:

- Mobile Application (We already finished the design - small polish maybe needed)
- Web Application

The agency or the programmer must had experience in developing and maintaining any mobile & web application based on fintech (financial) technology.
Such as bank or merchant payment. The agency (or programmer) must have a strong security, experience, & knowledge to avoid any future hack or bugs in our product & services, that can result an serious issue to our customer asset and company reputation.

Optional Jobs (we may needed):

- Marketing team.
- Support
- Startup adviser.

Details of our project.

Mobile app to receive the payment with a few functions such as:

- Send
- Receive
- Deposit
- Merchant such as Paypal
- And few other more. (Please PM us with your portfolio, detail experience or any advice what are the best NEW technology that the fintech company should apply).

But our main focus are into the mobile application technology. We are trying to solve the public main issue regarding the un-bank people, and also, to solve the second main problem regarding street seller or small business to receive the payment using mobile. We are trying to create a new technology and to get rid of cash and credit card 100%, all the trade/transaction 100% will be using mobile and obviously our mobile application.

We are small company with only $200K capital (or more depending on the situation). We maybe need a full time worker to developed and maintaining our product.
We can pay $2000-$2500 (maybe more) wage per-month.

We also need an adviser since we are still new in this startup industry to guide us.
We will review and try to analysis for every resume that we are receive.

It's hard to explain the complexity regarding of our project since you din't not see  our real plan & our full idea in detail yet.
And we can't explain in details due to we need to protect our idea. But we can only give you an example the complexity of our mobile project witch is something like Wechat in term of complexity. But maybe more.

Thank you.

P/S This has nothing to do with blockchain technology neither coin.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
sic57005

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:53:28 PM

Full time high experienced Mobile/Web developer for $2000-$2500 monthly? Just kidding? Most of freelance junior developers can easily get $15/hour, which is more than $3k monthly without any full-time restrictions.
tech72 (OP)

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 07:59:42 PM

Full time high experienced Mobile/Web developer for $2000-$2500 monthly? Just kidding? Most of freelance junior developers can easily get $15/hour, which is more than $3k monthly without any full-time restrictions.

The project cost $100K-$200K (witch is the price that we will use to pay the developer/programmer).

Another $2000-$2500 after the project is finished developed. That wage is for monitoring and maintaining the product.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: