Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:26:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin mining may get easier  (Read 3806 times)
rimbit (OP)

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Rimbit - No mining, just development

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 10:55:41 AM

As more people get on board the Bitcoin bandwagon, it appears that mining is becoming an ever increasing endeavor.

I do need to say... Dont get rid of your mining equipment as there is something just around the corner .... and its not an alternative to Bitcoin, its just using the current system a bit different to increase mining returns and not decrease them, the closer we get to the magic 21

Sorry to be vague... all I can say, is that it will remain open source  Wink

I will be releasing more information on that part of the project along with other developments, which you can follow on my RimBit site  Shocked

[ANN] Rimbit --- We removed mining so its just the community and coin --- Click Here
adamthefishman

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 11:09:01 AM

?
rimbit (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 11:18:37 AM

There is a way to make mining profitable again, the harder BTC mining gets Smiley

[ANN] Rimbit --- We removed mining so its just the community and coin --- Click Here
adamthefishman

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 01:36:42 PM

?
rimbit (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 01:44:51 PM

I need to come back to your ? when we have the system up and running.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 01:52:01 PM

Yeah.. I doubt that.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
rimbit (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 02:00:24 PM

Doubt what?

What are you basing your comment on?

tutkarz

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 02:34:28 PM

Doubt what?

if you have to say something then say. Its nothing worse that what you are doing: i will tell you someday about something, stay tuned.

btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 02:35:47 PM

What's the magic 21 refer to? difficulty? And if so why is that important?

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
rimbit (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 02:49:01 PM

Sorry.. My Fault... I should have said 21 million as in bitcoin availability

btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 02:51:55 PM

It's going to take years for us to get to 21 MM, if that is what you call just around the corner then you have some surprises coming your way.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
rimbit (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 02:53:26 PM

Doubt what?

if you have to say something then say. Its nothing worse that what you are doing: i will tell you someday about something, stay tuned.

Well first, what where you basing you first comment on?

Secondly, I did not say, I will tell you about it someday... thats just making things up.

I actually said...

I will be releasing more information on that part of the project along with other developments, which you can follow on my RimBit site

In other words, I will be releasing information as the project buzzes along.

rimbit (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 02:58:49 PM

It's going to take years for us to get to 21 MM, if that is what you call just around the corner then you have some surprises coming your way.

Are you saying that now till we get to 21 million, miners will be happy mining bitcoins and still profit? From what I am reading about BFL, some people are not happy that their investment is dwindling away as delivery times are still some time away for people.

Or did I miss something.. I was under the assumption that mining gets more difficult as time goes on... do you know something we dont?

massnerder

Activity: 308

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 03:06:27 PM

Doubt what?

Well first, what where you basing you first comment on?

Secondly, I did not say, I will tell you about it someday... thats just making things up.

I actually said...

I will be releasing more information on that part of the project along with other developments, which you can follow on my RimBit site

In other words, I will be releasing information as the project buzzes along.

You make a ridiculous promise while saying absolutely nothing about what your magic project is.  All you are doing is trolling for more followers on your site.

I agree with the above, if you have something to say then say it, otherwise don't start a thread just to let everyone know that you might eventually have something to say.
rimbit (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 03:09:50 PM

Your right.... I will shut up... No more heads up... Smiley

Sorry that you all got offended...

Cheers

mr.n00blar

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 11:59:56 PM

Are you attempting to create another crypto and merge mining similarly to nmc?
rimbit (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 05:02:30 AM

Are you attempting to create another crypto and merge mining similarly to nmc?

Absolutely not. There is no need to reinvent whats already working. Bitcoin is out there now and is getting tweaked all the time. Alternative crypto is just adding to the confusion.

jhansen858

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 05:32:35 AM

If I had to guess, I would say that RimBit uses a blockchain to enable their "banking platform" to work somehow and that the act of mining on this "banking platform" either merged or non merged will somehow pay additional dividends over the existing blockchain mining which will mean that everyone will want to mine with them either by using their old hardware or by some merged mining with their existing hardware. 

Hi forum: 1DDpiEt36VTJsiJunyBc3XtG6CcSAnsQ4p
rimbit (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 07:05:26 AM

If I had to guess, I would say that RimBit uses a blockchain to enable their "banking platform" to work somehow and that the act of mining on this "banking platform" either merged or non merged will somehow pay additional dividends over the existing blockchain mining which will mean that everyone will want to mine with them either by using their old hardware or by some merged mining with their existing hardware. 

jhansen858.... No comment  Wink

steelcutoatmeal

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 09:12:45 PM

there is something just around the corner .... the closer we get to the magic 21

21 million difficulty? You'll announce then?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: