Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:37:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Limit] High-value erc20 token with very low supply (second thread)  (Read 1545 times)
lukmankhan25

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:35:15 PM

I missed the airdrop, can i PM my address?

you are in the position 998. pls wait Smiley
im didn't receive from airdrop ..
 please check my name in your spreadsheet . thanks Smiley
Ergofaust

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:38:55 AM

is there an airdrop spreadsheet?
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:26:06 PM

Idea was good btw. Low supply more value. Dev needs to be more active only then we can bring the value to the token.
LimitDev (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:24:26 PM

Idea was good btw. Low supply more value. Dev needs to be more active only then we can bring the value to the token.

We have some problems, its take some days, but this project is still ongoing.

Mr.Brightside

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:30:12 AM

Is there a group telegram?

Ethereum Blue » The First Secure ERC20 Token » #WeAreBlue » Website » https://www.etherblue.org/ Facebook » https://www.facebook.com/EthereumBlue/
Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:36:12 AM

Thanks. I am confirming I have received the airdrop. I await news here and will be looking forward to it.
StrgAltEntf

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:08:07 AM

Received 2080 LMT, thx!
mineforme

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:35:27 AM

Anything happening with this token?  Other low limit air drop coin's seem to be doing well.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:39:38 AM

Received 2080 LMT, thx!

you've got it good . With me nothing has arrived. Does not look so good.
I think I'm still waiting but there will be no more.
mineforme

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:11:31 PM

Received 2080 LMT, thx!

I got my coins a while back too.  So far the coins that were given out there seems to be a few inputting errors on the amounts, some got 20,800 and a few 208,000 instead of the usual 2,080 which leads me to believe the dev was manually sending the coins.  Very few multi account token airdrop cheaters in the distribution, and no direct etherdelta deposits from the dev wallet.  Overall this coin appears legit.
Maxfieldr

Activity: 185

Crypto_Pugz

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:13:04 PM

Do you have a way to check if I made the airdrop?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ContractIt

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:29:37 PM

I bought 5000 Limit. Hodl. Keep this thread going and lets get on CoinMarketCap
LimitDev (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:51:13 PM

Received 2080 LMT, thx!

I got my coins a while back too.  So far the coins that were given out there seems to be a few inputting errors on the amounts, some got 20,800 and a few 208,000 instead of the usual 2,080 which leads me to believe the dev was manually sending the coins.  Very few multi account token airdrop cheaters in the distribution, and no direct etherdelta deposits from the dev wallet.  Overall this coin appears legit.

You are right. we do the distribute manually. We made in some transactions a mistake to much zeros. It takes a lot of time to check all the multi accounts and fake registrations the first registrations get the Limits dont worry.

mineforme

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:51:49 PM

Received 2080 LMT, thx!

You are right. we do the distribute manually. We made in some transactions a mistake to much zeros. It takes a lot of time to check all the multi accounts and fake registrations the first registrations get the Limits dont worry.

Well your one of the few airdrop's that I have seen that isn't out to just dump and run.  ECASH, EUSD, and ETG were all trading and interacting to etherdelta from their dev wallets from the onset, they weren't even trying to hide the fact they were dumping token's on the buy order side after pumping up the market volume buying their own orders.  I watched ETG's ethereum balance grow to 60k USD in one day from all the buy order dumping and yet people continued to buy... 

Once they were done with the scam they all had some sort of "issue" with further "development" but the reality was they had no idea how to actually develop what they were selling and for that reason they wasted no time selling the token's as soon as the first airdrop was completed.  Some even sold prior to doing the airdrop after the official etherdelta listing...  None of those above mentioned scam tricks and forum newbie post shilling have taken place for this token.  Good luck with your project, I watch to see where it goes.
ContractIt

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:53:14 AM

Limit is at a really good price right now just so everyone knows. I didn't get the AirDrop because I'm a newbie, but I bought up 5000 Limit on Ether/Delta. The first thread was bigger than this one. People just need to believe! We'll get a huge pump once it hits CoinMarketCap.
mineforme

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:49:17 PM

Limit is at a really good price right now just so everyone knows. I didn't get the AirDrop because I'm a newbie, but I bought up 5000 Limit on Ether/Delta. The first thread was bigger than this one. People just need to believe! We'll get a huge pump once it hits CoinMarketCap.

Think we need a pump first to even get listed on CMC  Grin 

I've heard CMC requires a 10K USD volume before listing?
mineforme

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:33:50 PM

Limit is also listed for trade at Decentrex.

https://decentrex.com/#LMT-ETH

No orders there though.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:28:18 PM

there is no human anymore. the last one please turn off the light. Airdrop is dead and the token is under the earth  Grin
iamteody

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:27:18 PM

What happen to this project? After listed in etherdelta no news at all.
mineforme

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:06:39 AM

there is no human anymore. the last one please turn off the light. Airdrop is dead and the token is under the earth  Grin

Well no human or not, someone is placing orders to buy on ED for well under a penny a token still.  Maybe this is the Dev's plan, make everyone give up and dump their free coins for practically nothing just to get them to FOMO after they pump it up to the top of ED's volume list?  Well in any case I am hodling my stash, got them super cheap and only risked what I could afford to lose on a high risk token such as these airdrop's are.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: