Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:20:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: not nor neither  (Read 3865 times)
just_me (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Jesus Christ Saves Sinners

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 11:36:03 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2015, 08:57:00 AM by just_me

fit for farther

Today is the day that the Lord has made, lets be glad and rejoice in it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boogerthe2nd

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 12:39:49 PM

Couldn't your argument be used for essentially every other alt coin, since they are all valued lower than bitcoin, so they all have a potential for greater percentage gains AND losses?  Huh
fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 12:46:17 PM

BTC lost more buying power last night than the dollar has in the past decade !
shiv

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 12:49:35 PM

Something that doesnt:

• Have vendors
  • Have media coverage
  • Have widespread use
  • Is popular
  • Has cash flow
  • etc

Does NOT have potential.

end of story.

Sorry but fuck off with your "look my coin has potential, pls make me rich. here is my webs.com website" bullshit.
AZIZ1977

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 12:57:10 PM

Something that doesnt:

• Have vendors
  • Have media coverage
  • Have widespread use
  • Is popular
  • Has cash flow
  • etc

Does NOT have potential.

end of story.

Sorry but fuck off with your "look my coin has potential, pls make me rich. here is my webs.com website" bullshit.

We dont need a fake market place to fool people we have got some FAKE services.

We at least didnt hype our coin with FAKE buy and sell transactions as some other coins.

We at least arent in for the quick profits. We are in for the long term. When we have the right people, right ideas than we will launch our services.

Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 01:10:10 PM

Something that doesnt:

• Have vendors
  • Have media coverage
  • Have widespread use
  • Is popular
  • Has cash flow
  • etc

Does NOT have potential.

end of story.

We dont need a fake market place to fool people we have got some FAKE services.

We at least didnt hype our coin with FAKE buy and sell transactions as some other coins.

We at least arent in for the quick profits. We are in for the long term. When we have the right people, right ideas than we will launch our services.

Pretty sure one thing you do need, is miners...May wanna put that at the top of your Cult todo list.

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 06:30:08 PM

No drugs.

Narrow minded people think that something that is just a temporary thing will last forever.

Bitcoin will hardly be mentioned much at all if at all, in the long term future;

whereas Gold has stood the test of time, and is likely to continue to do so.

End of story

Man, you are crazy. No wonder the cult banned you...Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but currently, you can only buy GLD with LTC...So, you are suggesting, that people buy LTC with their BTC, then, use that LTC, to buy GLD...And since LTC volume, is pretty low on Cryptsy, which is the only exchange carrying your super coin, They'd have to send what ever BTC they are storing on Cryptsy, to another exchange, buy LTC, than send the LTC back to Cryptsy, to buy GLD....
That seems like an awful lot of work and fees, to buy a failing coin....

And I agree, he's not on drugs. He's diffidently on glue...

Svennisen

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 06:32:27 PM

No it is not, it is just a name.

We live in a digital world. Bitcoin has become widely known and spread. Just because you coin has gold in its name doesn't mean people are more inclined to use it..

Got help from me? Feel free to tip me Smiley   BTC: 13hrdpUSJWhe2n4g4kTSHEx4GYUF9v5CU3
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 06:34:20 PM

What? Do you want me to prophecy against the bitcoin?

English?

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 06:37:25 PM

English?

Anyone who thinks that 'bitcoin' will be anything at all in the long term future, is really stretching their imaginations quite a bit.

Computers or digital, are a temporary phase that will come to an end at some time, but Gold will likely still be around.

If Gold is still around, there will still likely be Gold coins too.

End of Story

That doesn't make any sense. GLD is digital, you idiot

emerefer

Activity: 338

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 06:37:40 PM

English?

Anyone who thinks that 'bitcoin' will be anything at all in the long term future, is really stretching their imaginations quite a bit.

Computers or digital, are a temporary phase that will come to an end at some time, but Gold will likely still be around.

End of Story

wtf?
anderl

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 06:37:54 PM

English?

End of Story

https

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 06:40:54 PM

What is GLDcoin?
KSV

Activity: 398

SVERIGES VIRTUELLA VALUTAVÄXLING

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 06:45:19 PM

nope it isn't. gold is not any good for online transactions. ppl do alot of that now a days. Dont move back in time, move forward.

Trade Bitcoins @ FYB-SE ---> https://www.fybse.se
nawazish1

Activity: 462

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 07:10:33 PM

Something that doesnt:

• Have vendors
  • Have media coverage
  • Have widespread use
  • Is popular
  • Has cash flow
  • etc

Does NOT have potential.

end of story.

Did bitcoin had all of these at the start. I doubt that.

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
nawazish1

Activity: 462

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 07:18:24 PM

Some people might be worried that one or more of the alt-coins might actually mount an uprising and overtake bitcoin?

I believe this is possible. Yes I do. Grin

So do I.

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
tron1082

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

I've got the mind of a scientist

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 07:18:38 PM

I just named my lawn mower the 'GoldLawnMower' since by your logic anything that you lazily cram the name Gold in front of instantly becomes as valuable as actual physical gold bars.  I'm planning to survive the rapture by selling my GoldLawnMower for it's weight in food and shelter.

Also, I'm launching a mining operation where any of you GLD idiots can come to my yard and mine it with my GoldLawnMower.  I also have a PlatinumWeedEater that you can merge mine with.

DGC: D94C7TQdxLqPz5CtR47MigKwARqeTeUdAW  |  LTC: LazjxiafdkLw8HRWeyLrabU6f5zhyyrqEr  |  BTC: 1K5EP1DoE6fEmc2pwYXrbXbQbHcRvFee91  | I mine real coins, not trying to be the best at exercising.. my gpus.
vinne81

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 07:36:18 PM

Some people might be worried that one or more of the alt-coins might actually mount an uprising and overtake bitcoin?

In fact, I think that perhaps many of the alt coins may start to corner more and more of the market, eventually having more than bitcoin when all the alt-coins are combined. 

Remember how internet explorer had such a monopoly, but now firefox and others have taken market share off of ie.

I try to buy a bitcoin, but they are so darn expensive, whereas I can get thousands and thousands of alt-coins for the same price,

and alt-coins might go up in value by 10x or 100x or 1000x much easier than the already inflated bitcoin

I think most alt-coin investors like this reasoning ?  I have sat and watched some of the alt-coins double or triple in a very short period of time, whereas bitcoin is very boring in comparison.

The saddest thing is that you are NOT trolling I think. Sure, some alt-coins double of tripple, and after that they go down fast and hard.
AZIZ1977

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 07:40:23 PM

In fact, I think that perhaps many of the alt coins may start to corner more and more of the market, eventually having more than bitcoin when all the alt-coins are combined.  

Remember how internet explorer had such a monopoly, but now firefox and others have taken market share off of ie.

I try to buy a bitcoin, but they are so darn expensive, whereas I can get thousands and thousands of alt-coins for the same price,

and alt-coins might go up in value by 10x or 100x or 1000x much easier than the already inflated bitcoin

I think most alt-coin investors like this reasoning ?  I have sat and watched some of the alt-coins double or triple in a very short period of time, whereas bitcoin is very boring in comparison.

The saddest thing is that you are NOT trolling I think. Sure, some alt-coins double of tripple, and after that they go down fast and hard.

The saddest thing is that i see constantly same people who are ruining every thread on bitcointalk.

This is exactly why so many people are turning their back at alt coins.

These people (trolls) dont have any boundaries.
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 09:34:19 PM

The saddest thing is that i see constantly same people who are ruining every thread on bitcointalk.

This is exactly why so many people are turning their back at alt coins.

These people (trolls) dont have any boundaries.

Oh yeah, and people also stop playing any sort of online game, because of trolls Roll Eyes People don't give a rats ass, what anyone says about a coin. They care about wether that coin makes them $$

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: