Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:44:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying XRP---Rate Match 6450/BTC!  (Read 383 times)
ironcross360 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 11:50:04 AM

I will match rates PM ME!

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DPony13

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:53:43 PM

Sold 13k XRP for 2BTC. Thanks!

EndTheFed123, if you had just taken the money it wouldn't have ended like this Sad
BTW this hasn't been the real DPony13 since he "came back", I just hacked this account, SirLolicon is the real DPony13 I think.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: