Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:41:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: coins to invest in after the altcoin blooodbath  (Read 267 times)
onyebuchi81 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:10:05 PM

Btc will be forking soon.the price is exploding now.virtually all altcoins are down.very soon probably after the fork we will be elated by the sight of green bars which will mark the revival of altcoins.which coins will u invest in after dumping ur Btc gold( as most people I talked to intend to).i will be picking up civic,tenxpay, kyber network, and pvx
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:15:55 PM

i would assume nothing. there's no guarantee money will flow back to alts, even though it's likely.

bitcoin is taking a decisive step towards the big time right now. it's possible it's gonna permanently grab alot of alt thunder.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:21:54 PM

Btc will be forking soon.the price is exploding now.virtually all altcoins are down.very soon probably after the fork we will be elated by the sight of green bars which will mark the revival of altcoins.which coins will u invest in after dumping ur Btc gold( as most people I talked to intend to).i will be picking up civic,tenxpay, kyber network, and pvx
As much as people want to keep their bitcoin in order to claim bitcoin gold, I think the best time to invest in alts would be now before the fork as they are all pretty much in a decline, after the fork it is assumed that alts will be back in the green but at what point we do not know, myself I have picked up a few that I have had my eye on for a while but not as much as I would like as i am also waiting for the free bitcoin that bitcoin gold will get us.

I haven't picked up any of the ones you mention, instead a couple that I have gone for are SHIFT, BNT, TRUST among a few others.
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:27:49 PM

Monero and Ethereum are the only ones who i would trust after the fork, maybe litecoin and Dash, but they are optional altcoins, but honestly, i am not thinking about buying altcoins after all this bleeding because i trust in bitcoins, and i dont want to lose much more money.
That is why i will only hold bitcoins forever, not altcoins, but maybe i will hold some ethereum because i really consider it as a good project and a serious one, not garbage ones.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_