Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:28:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you support ELECTRONEUM ?  (Read 1328 times)
Cristinh0 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:27:14 PM

I support ELECTRONEUM and i think Will be huge !!

the pre-sale is over, so the doors have closed and are only being restarted on November 1st. To make it big it's up to us investors to make hodl (hold) and believe in our new leaders. I believe in the team always willing to answer to help us and to throw us doubts. In addition to believing the project itself is also an excellent bridge to get more people to join if the crypto-coins.

Hodl and play the game to get more coins;)

together we make this huge!

Greetings to all !
rwrayen

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:30:38 PM

the pre-sale is over, so the doors have closed and are only being restarted on November 1st. To make it big it's up to us investors to make hodl (hold) and believe in our new leaders. I believe in the team always willing to answer to help us and to throw us doubts. In addition to believing the project itself is also an excellent bridge to get more people to join if the crypto-coins.

Greetings to all !
I am with your decision  Wink
CryptoClown

Activity: 261
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:40:24 PM

I'm a bit intrigue on how this Electroneum works so I'll research more about this soon. My friend actually bought some tokens few days back and its value have already increased. Hope everything will be for the benefit of company and its investors.
dacryptomoney

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:42:54 PM

seems like a scam to me. Looks like these guys are just trying to fool us into thinking this is somehow similar to Ethereum by doing silly word tricks.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:49:21 PM

I'm a bit intrigue on how this Electroneum works so I'll research more about this soon. My friend actually bought some tokens few days back and its value have already increased. Hope everything will be for the benefit of company and its investors.

but too many HYPE in this project, a lot of people buy this token without reason

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Joe0101

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:53:05 PM

Yes I do. We know the law of supply and demand. So Electroneum was closed early because a lot of people bought it and it was finished ah ahead of time.So in thay situation, I think Electroneum will soar high compare to other icos of his generation.
FutureC0in

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:01:29 AM

seems like a scam to me. Looks like these guys are just trying to fool us into thinking this is somehow similar to Ethereum by doing silly word tricks.

Sounds like you are sour grapes.
Please do read up before you making your statement
RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:04:08 AM

Greetings to all !

I don't support electroneum, because I don't understand the real world usecase.
Mining with a smartphone? Why? What's the benefit for the user?
FutureC0in

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:24:53 AM

Greetings to all !

I don't support electroneum, because I don't understand the real world usecase.
Mining with a smartphone? Why? What's the benefit for the user?

I joined the ico but I also do not know how the mining game experience using the phone works.
Why don't you give it a try after 1st Nov using the app.
KryptoRene

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:33:22 AM

I participated in the ICO, looking forward to seeing what happens 1 of November.
BitCaptcha

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:35:26 AM

Ive always had a big feeling about this one..... so I bought 130,000+ tokens.  Grin
FutureC0in

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:39:22 AM

I participated in the ICO, looking forward to seeing what happens 1 of November.

Me too paricipated in the ico.
The key strength about this coin is the mass adoption and we have close to 300k participants im the ico.

When the mobile app is rolled out to public to experience coin mining using the phone, the news will spread faster imo.
Tracyhev

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:42:03 AM

silly, why do people buy when they can get other tokens on airdrop or bounty
rafter_01

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 01:24:04 AM

I've got some but when I hear what others have purchased it makes mine look like nothing. Forking mad Smiley

Anyways let's see what Nov 1st brings.
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:12:29 AM

40 million hard cap reached 11 days early.
Record 310,000 registered users.

Check popular exchanges Nov 1st when blockchain goes live
cryptohome

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 04:15:14 AM

yes absolutely, I have invested in this after researching through various communities and first reading their product ofcourse.

May be slow but they will be among the top in few months.
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:18:39 AM

No scams but he promotes what he supports and he has

yeaah although the system has the same

just think positive
CryptoClown

Activity: 261

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:45:27 PM

but too many HYPE in this project, a lot of people buy this token without reason

Yeah it seems that there was a hype in this project so she bought a share. I do wish that this will be a good investment as we were both scammed few months back.
Sarah08

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:53:40 PM

Greetings to all !
Yes I support electroneum because electroneum is also a very helpful thing to me. With electroneum I am also able to gain so much money and I am able to buy the things that I need and the things that I want. I am also able to help my parents my financial needs specially my needs at school.
Daku.Tamo

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:59:55 PM

silly, why do people buy when they can get other tokens on airdrop or bounty

because a token isn´t just a token and "other tokens" are not this token  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: