Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:10:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you support ELECTRONEUM ?  (Read 1328 times)
residivis

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:04:19 PM

then what can i do if ico project is finished, can i join the project even if only in bounty and other programs.?
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:05:55 PM

Yes i support electroneum because it is the only mobole miner that one can easily mine from their mobile phones using Electroneum app. I think its good for those who cant buy costly rigs.
JoenNL

Activity: 571
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 10:24:00 PM

New Electroneum (V7) Mining pool with just 0.1% Fee! Open for very slow, normall and fast miners!
Short view (compare)
ETN (Smartphone APP)   -   http://joenpool.tk
- Open for all, people with a lots of money but also people with almost no money to spend (slow android devices vs slow cpu miners)
- Main hodl storage / wallet device; Smartphone / Web Wallet
- Low fee
- Fast transactions (we dont work with hours or minutes, no; we work with seconds so is my API/Stats refreshing every few seconds but also the payouts are done in seconds)
- Mobile Wallet Miner is using automatic payout of 10 ETN, pool also
- System can handle big groups of users
- People can add there opinion, if something need to be changed we can always look at it.
- Only web / smartphone / desktop wallet address is possible as username! not possible to directly mine to exchange and dump!

I would like to see you on my pool Smiley

Code:
Example GPU Claymore Config

GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 1
GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
NsGpuCNMiner.exe -xpool stratum+tcp://joenpool.tk:7777 -xwal etnkH7pQ9JuUmoPRHTo861GQY3t1WrJ5p91JxiDFsa7tcvTxkLsiw2EhW3devGGaRgBQPLYV7rrwpR3kHBUAsGa364yd62KDqZ -xpsw x -allpools 1 -mport 0 -pow7 1
Change the ETN address to yours and have fun!

akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:29:22 PM

I'm a bit intrigue on how this Electroneum works so I'll research more about this soon. My friend actually bought some tokens few days back and its value have already increased. Hope everything will be for the benefit of company and its investors.

but too many HYPE in this project, a lot of people buy this token without reason

I agree. People are HYPED about Electroneum. It has a mobile mining app (it is painfully slow, around $.20 USD on per day using my phone) that has more than 80k users mining everyday. I am not sure what they will do with the coins generated. We all know that it can affect the price. Electroneum is listed on multiple exchanges already so its very easy to buy and sell for those miners. The coin is on Top 100 already. Hopefully it goes up so as its demand.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:57:00 PM

I agree. People are HYPED about Electroneum.
Not only about electroneum but each altcoin that is being seen to be pumped are getting hyped by it's community.

It has a mobile mining app (it is painfully slow, around $.20 USD on per day using my phone) that has more than 80k users mining everyday.
AFAIK it's just a simulation that make it looks like you're really mining but you are not. If you are mining for daily living, this doesn't suit your lifestyle.

The coin is on Top 100 already. Hopefully it goes up so as its demand.
It might be on top 100 but it's still tentative and it can get out of it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
hsjd569

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:32:39 AM

I still support Ethereum because there are already a number of companies using smart contracts and they will be used extensively in the future. And Ethereum is being transformed into pos. I think this is a good innovation development.
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:24:18 AM

Keeping up with the video updates?
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 12:31:57 AM

Electroneum! haha.

This project had INSANE amounts of hype last year.
The ICO also had the benefit of ending right around when the major bull run started happening.

I was a huge ETN fan and supporter and got in during the first 24 hours of the ico with huge bonuses.
I was telling everyone that it would make crypto go mainstream, hodl it for a year, all that.

But after they delayed releasing tokens due to a "hack", mining pools not paying out, and the mobile miner being delayed, I started having doubts.
I reassessed everything and it became obvious that the company didn't have any idea on how to run a crypto company.

So when it finally hit exchanges, I decided to dump them.
I made 8x profit.

Now, ETN is seen as a joke project with no future.
I think made the right choice lol.

jessd7

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:57:53 AM

Yep I'm a believer and supporter of Electroneum since ICO days Smiley I believe this project is just beginning to get more traction, we just have to be patient. They have been true to their words so far and I actually like that they move slowly but surely. I love how security had been their utmost concern during the release of the wallet and that's very important to investors. I will hodl this for sure and wait until we can reap the reward Wink
Yusran

Activity: 78
Merit: 3

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:11:21 AM

Electroneum is one of the most user-friendly blockchain projects yet, and its concentration on simplicity and mobile users is one of the reasons project has excelled in the crypto market
Electroneum is currently the 93rd largest cryptocurrency with a market capitalization of $108,307,243.

I have studied according to the market situation. Investor must read carefully and inputs your time and investment.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
contraband

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:14:20 PM

Yep I'm a believer and supporter of Electroneum since ICO days Smiley I believe this project is just beginning to get more traction, we just have to be patient. They have been true to their words so far and I actually like that they move slowly but surely. I love how security had been their utmost concern during the release of the wallet and that's very important to investors. I will hodl this for sure and wait until we can reap the reward Wink

Exactly

Still at less than a year
delightme

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:30:55 PM

I support Electroneum because it is a new cryptocurrency that has been lunched with coin offering also with multiple exchanges already. Electroneum is easy to buy and sell, also easy to access in mobile phones  miners and i believe this project will make success
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:14:45 PM

Electroneum. hmmm. Don't know so much about this coin, and I am not invested in it either, but I have read a few good things on this coin. A few bad ones too, but I think that it is worth the hype. It feels like a good coin. however I must advise that you do a thorough analysis on it before considering to invest in the coin.
annajacob92

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:12:41 AM

I don't support projects that I can't understand so this on is in this list. Perhaps it could be even very profitable but I am not going to work with it.
contraband

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:59:57 PM

I don't support projects that I can't understand so this on is in this list. Perhaps it could be even very profitable but I am not going to work with it.

Electroneum. hmmm. Don't know so much about this coin, and I am not invested in it either, but I have read a few good things on this coin. A few bad ones too, but I think that it is worth the hype. It feels like a good coin. however I must advise that you do a thorough analysis on it before considering to invest in the coin.

If you dont know much about it, or dont understand,

Visit our main thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353282.msg44483856#msg44483856

And check out this last series of videos

This was shared a few days ago in Electroneum's Facebook page

Mick Ambrose from AllAboutTech's YouTube series with Electroneum CEO Richard Ells

- Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBGMxTkOHsE
- Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTreyenjZF8
- Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Jn5kWUCjzs
- Part 4 (New App Features + Revenue Streams): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv0rjbvS7Co
- Part 5 (Exclusive New Information): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLPeyUERHnM
- Part 6 (Finale): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inW0dL9o79g

abuhazzan

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 03:21:47 AM

While I respect the core vision and principles behind Electroneum as a revolutionary token, I think market hasn't been favorable to it over time. The occasional pump in the price of btc hasn't really had much of an effect on Electroneum. Regardless, the transaction speed of ethereum is highly fascinating to me.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
romeolopez21

Activity: 166

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:39:55 AM

I have not decided about it but I think it can be the promising projects, this alternative cryptocurrency has quite strong increasing and other characteristics.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Ermiintrude

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:40:58 AM

this certaintly looks interesting
I'm looking for something to invest in, this maybe a good choice!
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:33:01 PM

Honestly this coin hadn't met my expectations in terms of value and utility going by the amount of hype and energy it received during the ICO and eventual launch, It was the first ICO I bought that made almost 10x and eventually dropped beyond half, Gave me part of my first lesson in crypto never to be emotional with any coin, Crypto is a college

contraband

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:04:44 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353282.msg44611095#msg44611095
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: