Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:02:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Awesome Miner for multi algo and OC management  (Read 293 times)
zero_sight (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:11:38 AM

Hi all,   I'm toying with the idea of trying out Awesome Miner to automate a bit more of the multi ago management on my GPU  miners (and get ASIC management)
Currently using the free version, and although i have found a way to have more than 2 pre loaded into AM, i can only have two active at a time and it is "view only"
(edit the config file to add all the remote details, grouping them and disabling a group to enable another group in the software)

Currently I'm running 3 rigs (windows), 2 ASICS, and looking to add one more Vega Rig, or Volta next year
Rig 1 - 8 x 1060 3GB
Rig 2 - 6 x 1060 3GB + 1x 970
Rig 3 - 1 x 1080ti
ASIC - 2 x L3+

To get the features im after i would need to get the Premium Edition at $140 (GPU overclocking, ASIC management and performance history.)

Currently im hopping between different miners on different rigs and manually changing GPU settings accordingly to saved profiles
As you can not name profiles on afterburner it gets a bit inefficient to do a quick change, and remoting into each rig is tiresome.

Algo hopping is due to i like to speculate on currencies, and move around a bit with the markets.
the 1080ti Rig is also the VR machine, which having a better remote management would make this easier to change between tasks

Is there anything else in the market that is available to meet my needs?
Is anyone else in a similar situation and wants to split the cost of the Premium version with a limit of 20 miners (10 each)
zero_sight (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:23:47 PM

bump
GaryH

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:36:32 PM

with the amount of $$$ in your miners, $140 is a drop in the bucket.
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:12:29 AM

I have the Premium Edition it's worth it i may upgrade to the next version in a month or two , i don't see me running more then 20 miners in my home at some point  i'm only upgrading to the Enterprise edition for the Security and multi-user access control..

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: