Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:31:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is buying up all the cheap alt coins now ?  (Read 4563 times)
rainangel7

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:30:03 AM

Nowaday I see more profit in investing in altcoins than holding BTC that's why I'm 80% on alts
plku631

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:11:01 PM

Yes it's good for now the altcoin prices are  reasonable to buy it’s right time for the investors to invest in these currencies and the trade of these currencies is fruitful in the future.
parekoy

Activity: 168

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 01:49:12 PM

I don't buy Altcoins out of my purse but I do have them from bounty campaign rewards so I'm holding it until such time that cheap coins will do follow Bitcoin's value. Excited!

PPleaseman

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:26:37 PM

Bought some of them but i already have enough (maybe i even have to much), my next buys will only be btc and eth. I will buy every month some like a savings account.

Cheers
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:02:38 PM

Im buying Chinese related coins. The trading suspension won't last much longer and these coins are at rock bottom prices (NEO, QTUM, WTC, XAS, etc)...

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:04:58 PM

Sold quite a bit of my alts a few weeks ago and now I'm either buying some of them back or I reinvest them somewhere else. If you're looking for a good opportunity check my signature, do some research and then decide
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:17:51 PM

I personally believe this is a great time to buy good alt coins. Price is way down as market has shifted to buying BTC. Some more than 50%.

What percentage of your crypto is in alts vs BTC ?
I try to keep a balanced 50% BTC plus a little bit more that i use to enter alts on very short term trades for some fun. I believe that 50% in BTC is a good way to keep safe and an aditional 30% in well established alts. Only 20% for more riskier investments, small alts, ico and profit or dividend sharing assets. That way i tend not to worry so much when alts are diving as i have other assets to keep the profits coming. Maybe it a conservative way of looking at things, but it gets me the confort of sleeping well everyday:)

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
vitja2002

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:00:27 PM

best thing to do is always have some fiat or BTC spare to buy into alts, when BTC price increases as this is usually when you'll get the cheapest alt prices.

bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:04:09 PM

I personally believe this is a great time to buy good alt coins. Price is way down as market has shifted to buying BTC. Some more than 50%.

Absolutely, now is the time to buy alt coins. ETH, LTC, XMR, NEO, these are the ones that I'd recommend to anyone who wants to invest in some alt coins.
I'm positive that they are going to recover and will have a surge in the price. I'm not saying we're going to a see sudden increase, but i believe the investment will pay off in the long term.

It's a basic trading strategy. It would be wiser to buy them while they are lower; however, be sure to study their background and research with regards to their standing in the market. Some coins may not increase in value after some time and that would mean the investment you have made and the money you have spent may not comeback to you. I guess even if this is the perfect time, it still comes with the risks.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
hiVe

Activity: 254

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:04:50 AM

Yes, the price of some altcoins has raised today. I think market becomes better now. This is a suitable time to invest altcoins. Maybe 50% fund for altcoins is good for me.

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
hgmarral

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:41:19 AM

I think you have to go for the alts if you are looking for coins that can go 10x or more. Hard to see Bitcoin, Ethereum going 10x from here but not impossible. Therefore you need to find the altcoins which you think have the best future and invest in those, it's all about risk/reward.
abitCrypto

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:20:06 AM

Stratis and Ripple , I believe those are still undervalued, just need to hold them for long time. I usually look for alt-coins providing real value and backed by big companies.

Any more suggestions ?
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:04:07 AM

This is actually a great time to buy and not only altcoins but bitcoin cash is also doing very well. Most of the coins are currently very cheap some of them have getting dump over 80 to 90 percent and buy them now will make you good money in days to come. However I will not advise you to convert your current bitcoin holdings to altcoins as bitcoin did not need altcoins to grow but altcoins need bitcoin to grow.
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:24:07 AM

Whale accumulate all alt coin with cheap price. Did you see vvertcoin ? It is pumped by whale. Accumulation is done but now pump just about to start. Whale still dump it a little bit to accumalte it more..just buy altcoin with solid developer and legit. It is probably will goes up some day..

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:26:22 AM

I personally believe this is a great time to buy good alt coins. Price is way down as market has shifted to buying BTC. Some more than 50%. What percentage of your crypto is in alts vs BTC ?
This is actually a great time to buy and not only altcoins but bitcoin cash is also doing very well. Most of the coins are currently very cheap some of them have getting dump over 80 to 90 percent and buy them now will make you good money in days to come. However I will not advise you to convert your current bitcoin holdings to altcoins as bitcoin did not need altcoins to grow but altcoins need bitcoin to grow.

Is it not risky? Is not at risk by buying various Altcoin that we do not know anything about their future. We better just save or buy a cryptocurrency that is definitely sure to profit like Bitcoin.

Buying Altcoin is okay, as long as we do not buy too much. We buy it with a minimum value of $ 100 each coin. Not too much to buy up to $ 1000. If you're investing in Bitcoin, it's great to buy a lot and keep collecting for that kind of investment. But I do not think Altcoin investment is very promising and I do not want to take that risk.
nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:50:46 AM

I personally believe this is a great time to buy good alt coins. Price is way down as market has shifted to buying BTC. Some more than 50%. What percentage of your crypto is in alts vs BTC ?

Is it not risky? Is not at risk by buying various Altcoin that we do not know anything about their future. We better just save or buy a cryptocurrency that is definitely sure to profit like Bitcoin.

Buying Altcoin is okay, as long as we do not buy too much. We buy it with a minimum value of $ 100 each coin. Not too much to buy up to $ 1000. If you're investing in Bitcoin, it's great to buy a lot and keep collecting for that kind of investment. But I do not think Altcoin investment is very promising and I do not want to take that risk.

as you say. Its a big risk but big reward game Wink
Catching the new gem that might go up to ETH and Bitcoin next year could make you rich. Or loose you anything.
But there are chances Wink While bitcoin gives profit too, a person that only can buy lets say 0.1 ....will never be close to rich.
martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:06:16 AM

I think its a risky thing to put my portfolio in Altcoin right now due to the upcoming fork in November.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:48:47 AM

I'm currently looking on the market at etherdelta and I can see that altcoins are cheap right now if I have a chance to buy, I'll definitely but it however I don't have any capital yet. These altcoins (no need to mention) actually have good project and I'll say that this will pump in the next weeks.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:54:51 AM

I'm buying now, most are from etherdelta. Since there are many airdrop nowadays, I keep looking forward on those airdrops like undervalued tokens, buying them at very low price using ethereum and waiting to pump by their devs.
lokkom

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:07:15 AM

I am buying okcash and it keeps rising!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: