Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:49:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is buying up all the cheap alt coins now ?  (Read 4563 times)
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:36:38 AM

I personally also accumulating very cheap alt. I am accumulating atlant which is very low from ico price and their first product will be launch at march. Boscoin also buying it even only in webwallet and main net will launch at 2018 q1. Many alt will got pump from now untill december. Bit remember only legit project with legit team.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:02:22 AM

That's the real problem with the alt market. All these new shitcoins like boscoins are just diluting the market taking away any potential for sustained altcoin growth. Coins that have no other use then to make the developers rich. All they need are sheep to donate there real coins like eth,xrp,ltc,xmr,dash,nem btc.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:41:10 AM

I personally believe this is a great time to buy good alt coins. Price is way down as market has shifted to buying BTC. Some more than 50%.

What percentage of your crypto is in alts vs BTC ?
Anyone that is reasonable about his investments and about what he expects about it should be buying some alts especially since you can get all those alts at cheap prices, to me this seems like a good moment to put part of our investment in alts, I’m planning to move at least half of my investment to alts, and the best thing is we do not have to take great risks ,we can invest in some of the most well known alts and still get very good prices.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:20:48 AM

I personally also accumulating very cheap alt. I am accumulating atlant which is very low from ico price and their first product will be launch at march. Boscoin also buying it even only in webwallet and main net will launch at 2018 q1. Many alt will got pump from now untill december. Bit remember only legit project with legit team.
Buying at the first stage of ICO is really the only way to get the altcoins at most cheap price. and buying with that it is obvious to the investor that exact after the end of ICO when the coin will launch the exchange then they will earn a high amount if they even sell instantly. So all the profit is earned in a period of a month or two.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:38:54 AM

Buying at the first stage of ICO is really the only way to get the altcoins at most cheap price. and buying with that it is obvious to the investor that exact after the end of ICO when the coin will launch the exchange then they will earn a high amount if they even sell instantly. So all the profit is earned in a period of a month or two.

I think not all ICO coins have a good investment prospect, because I have little experience to invest in unpleasant ICO because the selling value of coins is very low, learning from my experience prefer to buy altcoin that already exist in the market like ETH, LTC, NEO, DASH and Waves, although altcoin is now down but i'm optimistic if one day this coin will increase.
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:15:33 AM

Mine is 30% Altcoins and 70% Bitcoin. I'm a die hard Bitcoin fan so I stick to Bitcoin more than these Alternate coins. But I do have a couple of Altcoins stored in an exchange site with 2fa and hardware wallet that are for long term so I might be checking back with these coins after a year when I bought them at a very cheap price.
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:28:06 PM

Holders are buying all these altcoins. I think it's smart to buy right now. When the price will rise, all they have to do is sell all those coins again. I think there can be made big money by investing in altcoins right now.
Noobs will try to purchase some altcoins because the price of Bitcoin is going up and down though they will soon notice that they should've kept their Bitcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:47:51 PM

Too bad not me. I was sleeping when this bull run has started so I couldn't catch the train. Anyways I didn't think altcoin prices were cheap enough to buy. It is still pumped price for most of them.
The train is just about leaving and you still have the chance to catch some of them. Some people are still sleeping and if you wait for them to wake up, it is very possible you miss your chance. We have not seen any bull run yet and you will be surprise that the chances of making profit for some of these altcoins are still high. Still, if you feel you can no longer pull through, and then I will just have to say, sorry you missed!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tristan1960

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:49:28 PM

Too bad not me. I was sleeping when this bull run has started so I couldn't catch the train. Anyways I didn't think altcoin prices were cheap enough to buy. It is still pumped price for most of them.
The train is just about leaving and you still have the chance to catch some of them. Some people are still sleeping and if you wait for them to wake up, it is very possible you miss your chance. We have not seen any bull run yet and you will be surprise that the chances of making profit for some of these altcoins are still high. Still, if you feel you can no longer pull through, and then I will just have to say, sorry you missed!

That's the reason why I'm hardly buying them cheaply. I belive we might not have another chance to catch those cheap and nice altcoins. If the bull market starts, it becomes impossible to buy them with this rate.
Canon9

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:33:19 PM

Is it a good time to buy altcoins when BTC is going up ?
Vodzy

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 01:58:38 PM

Is it a good time to buy altcoins when BTC is going up ?

Most say yes and i think so too.
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:04:35 PM

I've been buying Alts trying to catch the bottom for what feels like an eternity

It’s gold for nerds
NRF

Activity: 279

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:32:09 PM

I often spend 30% my fund to invest in BTC, 40% to trade altcoins and 30% to invest in ICOs
Egenen

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:12:37 PM

I am sure that it's more than one person that is purchasing the coins. There's a bunch of investors getting coins because of Segwit2x being cancelled.

ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:38:35 PM

I don't know about you but I don't buy altcoins now, they are not cheap anyway. If you are not in BTC or fiat you are losing money day by day. A lot of people sell their altcoins to get Bitcoin again, it's in a rally for a long time. Until that situation change I don't think about buying any altcoins.
CMSig

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 09:11:59 PM

Holders are buying all these altcoins. I think it's smart to buy right now. When the price will rise, all they have to do is sell all those coins again. I think there can be made big money by investing in altcoins right now.
Noobs will try to purchase some altcoins because the price of Bitcoin is going up and down though they will soon notice that they should've kept their Bitcoins.

Bitcoin has a market dominance of 57% which would justify holding it for the long term.  Most of the money in the market is in the top 21 coins.  The large caps have 6 coins at 84% of the market.  The mid caps have 15 coins at 13% of the market, that leaves the small and micro caps at less than 3% of the market. 
thorvald

Activity: 388

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:26:39 PM

I have accumulated a lot of altcoins in the last two weeks.

I can not understand this panic. For me this is a good opprotunity, no need to panic imho.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
slowlii

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:34:29 PM

Bitcoin has a market dominance of 57% which would justify holding it for the long term.  Most of the money in the market is in the top 21 coins.  The large caps have 6 coins at 84% of the market.  The mid caps have 15 coins at 13% of the market, that leaves the small and micro caps at less than 3% of the market. 

I'm collecting some altcoins, yet I try to select them very patiently. I don't wanna lose more money. Buying randomly is a bad idea even though you think the price of all the altcoins is in their dip levels.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:37:15 PM

That's the real problem with the alt market. All these new shitcoins like boscoins are just diluting the market taking away any potential for sustained altcoin growth. Coins that have no other use then to make the developers rich. All they need are sheep to donate there real coins like eth,xrp,ltc,xmr,dash,nem btc.
The market of icos has always being unregulated so anyone can create their own project, the problem is that so many useless projects are coming that is not easy to tell which one is a scam and which project is a legit project and this affect us greatly since not only icos get a bad reputation but also some good projects do not raise enough funds and are doom to failure from the start.
AlienWithBTC

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:55:44 PM

I personally believe this is a great time to buy good alt coins. Price is way down as market has shifted to buying BTC. Some more than 50%.

What percentage of your crypto is in alts vs BTC ?

altcoins are low in value currently. They have the potential to rise like 100% in a short time. Btc aswel but that will take a bit longer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: