Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:56:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sponsor-ship Inquiry  (Read 716 times)
Akuda (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2011, 01:30:03 AM

I am a summer wild-land firefighter working for the State of Washington. I work for an engine unit here that is made up of 13 guys. The state will not give us funding for our crew t-shirts/hats/sweaters that are required for our crew. I have been pursuing sponsor-ships for us and to date have had little success. I was wondering if anyone in the bitcoin community would like to sponsor our crew.

I guess what I figure is if the WA State economy won't sponsor us maybe the Bitcoin economy will.

If anyone likes the idea or thinks it would have some success let me know, the shirts/hats/sweaters would all bear bitcoin related swag; for instance the shirt would bear something like "Paid for in Bitcoin"

It could be a relatively expensive endeavor and I would like to keep it within the bitcoin community so if anyone knows any sites that accept bitcoins for custom appearal that would be helpful as well.

Thanks!

Unsure as to what it would take to complete this endeavour in terms of coin but it could be as much as 100-200 btc Sad.

1Ltsdw1MgD3PuZwBfECSXKvhhyYUv7N7Ah
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitebitebite

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2011, 12:14:13 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2011, 12:25:00 PM by bitebitebite

Hi,

I am very bitpoor so cannot donate, but I believe to stand any chance of donations you will have to provide;

1. Some kind of proof backing up story. Dont take that the wrong way, just there are many who would manipulate for gain - especially $1700-$3400

2. More information/ some pics of crew and engine  etc

3. More defined propsal: sourced workwear/ running donation total etc

4. Offer to (try to) get on the local news for a small story on how you were funded in part by bitcoins (to raise awareness)

Of course this wouldnt guarantee donations, but would dramatically improve the chances (as there are many good people in this community, who I would hazard - wouldnt mind contributing a few Bitcoin cents/dollars to a good cause that can also help awareness of bitcoin).

Youdith

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2011, 09:27:58 PM

Hey Guys,

I'm a graphic designer and my webstore accepts bitcoins as a direct payment method. I am doing t-shirt designs and I can do customized products if needed as well. Unfortunately I can't sponsor anyone as it's still a really young startup kind of thing but I would be happy to design and produce your stuff:

check it out:
http://www.bitdenari.com

best,
youdith
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: