Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:44:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY BUY BUY!  (Read 605 times)
BitCoinNewGuy (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

'That Guy'

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 03:41:17 PM

Now is the time to buy if you want a great deal!

This price decrease is being caused by a few big shots with 1,000s of BitCoin unloading them on the market cashing them out.

This is NOT A PANIC SALE as price would be constantly decreasing towards $0, which it is not.

BUY BUY BUY!

I bought at $89 and price back to $98!
BitCoinNewGuy (OP)

'That Guy'

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 03:44:56 PM

or wait till it drops more.

It won't drop more, this is not a sell off period.

This is the 3rd week IN A ROW where someone has unloaded a SHIT TON of BitCoin on Sunday morning so prices drop, then prices go back up $10-20 during the week. Right now the BitCoins are being purchased back at incredible speed.

The person, or group, is selling then re-buying.

Someone, who has thousands of BitCoin, is controlling the market.
Svennisen

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 03:45:33 PM

or wait till it drops more.

Probably won't. Standard sunday selloff. Banks closed, not as much money entering the network, some big-shot sells and the rest of us dont have the power to buy as much to stabilise.

I agree, good time to buy.

Got help from me? Feel free to tip me Smiley   BTC: 13hrdpUSJWhe2n4g4kTSHEx4GYUF9v5CU3
fb

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 03:45:51 PM

This price decrease is being caused by a few big shots with 1,000s of BitCoin unloading them on the market cashing them out.

Who says they are finished selling their coins? No-one can predict future prices and future popularity of Bitcoin.
BitCoinNewGuy (OP)

'That Guy'

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 03:47:04 PM

Who says they are finished selling their coins? No-one can predict future prices and future popularity of Bitcoin.

They sold the exact same amount, every Sunday morning, for the 3rd week now.

Price has already jumped back $10 from $88 because who ever sold immediately purchased 1/4 of them back!

This pattern does not follow a typical panic sale, and that is not what is going on here. The question is, who or what group is causing this market manipulation? Selling 10,000s of thousands of BitCoin each Sunday morning? Why? You really think everyone just randomly got together 6am (my time) Sunday morning to do a MASS sell off? Think that is just random? No
BitCoinNewGuy (OP)

'That Guy'

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 04:04:23 PM

BUY BUY BUY!

Price just hit $100 again, it is obvious market manipulation by some group dumping TONS every Sunday morning.
Svennisen

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 04:09:32 PM

They sold the exact same amount, every Sunday morning, for the 3rd week now.

Price has already jumped back $10 from $88 because who ever sold immediately purchased 1/4 of them back!

This pattern does not follow a typical panic sale, and that is not what is going on here. The question is, who or what group is causing this market manipulation? Selling 10,000s of thousands of BitCoin each Sunday morning? Why? You really think everyone just randomly got together 6am (my time) Sunday morning to do a MASS sell off? Think that is just random? No

Could be any number of people. 1000 btc may seem much, but 120 000 USD isn't that much for some investors. We regularly se big buys of 100-500 btc on the network.

Got help from me? Feel free to tip me Smiley   BTC: 13hrdpUSJWhe2n4g4kTSHEx4GYUF9v5CU3
BitCoinNewGuy (OP)

'That Guy'

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:00:04 AM

For the past 2 weeks, my predictions have came true.

I have revived over 6 PMs with people saying that my advice has 'made them (or saved them) a lot of money'

BitCoin is NOT CRASHING! It is just some manipulators who are doing mass sells on Sunday morning. Since this morning, they have bought a significant amount of the BitCoin back!

Next Sunday morning be prepared for a similar event, the same thing has happened now 3 weeks straight!
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:08:40 AM

For the past 2 weeks, my predictions have came true.

I have revived over 6 PMs with people saying that my advice has 'made them (or saved them) a lot of money'

BitCoin is NOT CRASHING! It is just some manipulators who are doing mass sells on Sunday morning. Since this morning, they have bought a significant amount of the BitCoin back!

Next Sunday morning be prepared for a similar event, the same thing has happened now 3 weeks straight!

You may of been correct to date, but that doesn't mean you will always be right. What you are saying makes sense. But, this doesn't make you're advise correct. We all know that someone else might step in and do the same as this 'rich' guy.
Then Bitcoin falls again, or we could have the exchanges attacked like before. Anything could happen, so you can't guarantee that Bitcoin will rise. Despite me thinking it will rise, I still think it might fall a little in the next few days, then rise again. But, that's my gut feeling without showing people charts etc.

Half the time I see these charts they are wrong, and makes me chuckle. But, this is a good time to buy, if you look at it as a investment. Investment meaning you could lose out or you could profit.
vampire1984

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:15:42 AM

buy what?
doof

Activity: 765
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 01:10:56 AM

first post to get out of newbie section... i bought at $5
ArcticWolf

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 01:15:51 AM

I bought at $124, then more at $115 then a lot at $104. The price is already up to $110 (in Australia), hopefully it goes up some more Smiley

https://www.crypto-trade.com/ref/arcticwolf Try CryptoTrade.com, a new exchange for trading Currencies and Securities
vampire1984

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 01:16:34 AM

need to buy some BTC
AliceWonder

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 01:25:14 AM

Now is the time to buy if you want a great deal!

This is NOT A PANIC SALE as price would be constantly decreasing towards $0, which it is not.

BUY BUY BUY!

I bought at $89 and price back to $98!

And this folks is how you pump prices up before you SELL SELL SELL! and laugh at the suckers you just took money from.

QuarkCoin - what I believe bitcoin was intended to be. On reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/
AquaMan

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:10:46 AM

Yea dont sell, it will recover and go way up, it is a great time to buy right now, even at 99$
br9590

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:28:44 AM

Yes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: