Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:05:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coin day trading  (Read 561 times)
Crypto-watch-Talk (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:14:34 AM

Hey everyone,

So I've dabbled in alt coin day trading so buying and selling in short periods of time instead of holding and waiting for price to go big.

I understand the basics of it all so the buy low sell high, watching for trends, keeping up with alt coin news etc.

But I wanted to know how to kind of take it to the next level, like stock market kind of level. People in the stock day trading obviously have skills and learnt a lot through books, employment, courses etc.

So my question is, is it possible to learn alt coin trading like how day trading on the stock market is. So techniques and skills that can be taught instead of semi just basing you buys and sells on luck.

Does anyone know of any good books, ebook or websites that could help learn further with alt coin day trading?
cointabo

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:58:18 AM

Hey everyone,

So I've dabbled in alt coin day trading so buying and selling in short periods of time instead of holding and waiting for price to go big.

I understand the basics of it all so the buy low sell high, watching for trends, keeping up with alt coin news etc.

But I wanted to know how to kind of take it to the next level, like stock market kind of level. People in the stock day trading obviously have skills and learnt a lot through books, employment, courses etc.

So my question is, is it possible to learn alt coin trading like how day trading on the stock market is. So techniques and skills that can be taught instead of semi just basing you buys and sells on luck.

Does anyone know of any good books, ebook or websites that could help learn further with alt coin day trading?

Watch Anton Krei's videos, and follow The Crypto Sniper aka The Market Sniper. They teach some outstanding methology on preparing yourself psychologically and the useful TA skills you'll need to have. And reading books does you well indeed.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:20:59 AM

IF you want to get into day trading, Technical analysis is only your true friend mate. ANd be ready to get rekt multiple times before you get an hang of it. Best strategy is to buy and hold coins for long duration, it pays out the best.

Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:28:05 AM

The shorter the trading time frame, the moire risk you take that a sudden event or just a bad day in the market can destroy long term earnings. Day trding is a bit like gambling, evn with technical analysis. If you want to make profit for sure, take your time for a fundamental analysis and hodl long term. Noone gets rich over night.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
xx-man

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:46:29 AM

If you want to start trading, you should look at the chart and decide on your MCD to make sure when you will buy and when you will throw it away, but if you want to know more about trading maybe you can look it up on youtube. . , maybe someone made a way of trading there.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 09:17:00 AM

Day trading in crypto without any knowledge is like driving the without break mean it will damage your financial situation so you should get some technical knowledge from internet.You should learn good technical analysis and also mind that you have to be aware of world new witch effect crypto market.And I believe you should be investor , do not do day trading, very less chance to earn huge profit from day trading.Good Luck

hgmarral

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:24:07 AM

Figure out what your edge is and build a system around that. It sounds obvious but ultimately a successful day trader will have a win % greater than 50% and risk:reward ratio on each trade greater than 1:1. A system by that definition means you will make money - find a system and stick to it.
elliottflz65

Activity: 134
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:30:04 AM

Trying day trading can be profitable but there's so much more risk in it. I would recommend weekly trading over daily and the price normally fluctuates more during daily trading so you could lose more.
iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:50:26 AM

I'm not sure for altcoin trading right now because I see altcoin prices in the exchanges come down drastically, maybe if doing long-term investments would be more appropriate because at the moment all altcoin prices are decreasing and maybe a good time to make a purchase against some altcoin that you think has potential can increase.

richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:04:00 AM

In my opinion between crypto market and stock market is different. The volume of crypto market is smaller than stock, and also everyday any new coin listing on the market so that each coin will be has lower volume. In crypto trading just like pump dump because the volume is small and so many coin in the market. For day trading in crypto is only good for coin that already has high volume and big marketcap.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
joesastro

Activity: 223
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:45:01 AM

I want to say, Altcoin is good for trading because Altcoin prices have the potential to go up faster than Bitcoin. especially if we can choose a good Altcoin, we will get a big profit. And Dan altcoin can be good for day trading because you have many options where you can jump after getting altcoin you have.
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:51:07 AM

Cryptocurrency markets are much more volatile than the stock markets. This means that there may be more opportunities, but there is more risk involved. Not all the technical signals and rules you apply in the stock market work the same in crypto. This has been my experience. So I would suggest you to take strong risk management measures, and be very disciplined in your trading.
Jr family

Activity: 161

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:22:46 AM

Hey everyone,

Watch Anton Krei's videos, and follow The Crypto Sniper aka The Market Sniper. They teach some outstanding methology on preparing yourself psychologically and the useful TA skills you'll need to have. And reading books does you well indeed.
to get short-term profits you can use trading as a place to earn substantial profits in the short term. indeed for trading is an alternative to get with a good enough profit to increase revenue in the short term. other than that enough to help the existing economy.
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:53:20 AM

Hey everyone,

daily trading is more risky than any kind of a way to collect bitcoin, in my opinion, that's even have higher risk than HYIP.
if you like it just because it give you profit after try on some 3-10 daily trading, you maybe just luck. have you ever imagine short term trading and then bitcoin having a big correction.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
5hoursaday

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:12:46 PM

There a lot of ebooks online from traders who have been in it for a long time where they give out some of their best moves and the secrets that they use for their trading activities. I don't know about a site that has them listed though so you might just have to search for them
vike

Activity: 411