Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:14:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoin for reserve/hold  (Read 901 times)
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:17:08 AM

I guess ethereum is too cheap to buy and hold right now. I don't see it going much more than these levels. Ethereum is tightly bonded to bitcoin so they will make them raise each other.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:23:46 AM

Whats the best altcoin right now. I wanna invest 5000$

Long term i would probably go with bitcoin.

However if you're holding for the medium term then i would actually go with Dogecoin - seems dead right now but i have a feeling that the price is going to get pumped up real soon, as it always does in cycles for dogecoin.

More long term i'd go with monero, simply one of the best communities + devs.
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:25:15 AM

The list of alts, which I trust for long investment:
- NEO
- Qtum
- BAT
- WAVES
- XEM
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:30:25 AM

The only alt coin I would consider holding long term is litecoin. It is over 6 years old and the only coin beside bitcoin and ethereum listed on coinbase and bitstamp. Ethereums future is to uncertain to be considered for long term holding.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:32:12 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum both look good. Also, VIVO seems rather interesting with its high masternode payout.

Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:37:50 AM

Try to invest in something that has already proven that their project is really worth it. I would of course place Ethereum in the first altcoin spot. It will be followed by Waves, SC, BAT, MCO, and Strat. Do not invest all your $5000 in only one altcoin. Diversify your portfolio. You can also add some OPT and DENT if you want. For long term, at least a year of hodling.
margarete11

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:45:15 AM

If your gonna invest make you sure that what you invest could you also afford to lose ,  5000$ is very huge so better do a lot of research before you invest on some altcoins/ICO's  , Keep in mind that investing in cryptocurrency is risky , but saying that it was risky the returns was undeniably high so make sure you remember all that , personally I suggest ETC because it was been become very stable and continue to increase in value and I am also holding some .
Aureliusy

Activity: 325

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:27:35 AM

Litecoin (LTC) It is Bitcoin without the drama. Also supported on many  many exchanges + enough volume.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:38:12 AM

The best Coin in the current time is bitcoin only because its value is going increasing step by step and we can also understand well that we have chance to make much money with the free amount of bitcoin gold ( BTG ) in front of same amount of bitcoin that we will have will get .
Currently my suggestion for you to have Digibyte coin , Etherium coin , bitcoin cash , regal coin , dash coin etc .
These are those coins which are at low price much but have better potential to increase and gain the market  , so you can make investment in these coins  and can make better profit .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:42:10 AM

I guess ethereum is too cheap to buy and hold right now. I don't see it going much more than these levels. Ethereum is tightly bonded to bitcoin so they will make them raise each other.
Ethereum as well as Ripple are cheap now to buy and reserve now for future turnover. They seem to be taking off in the market slowly along with bitcoins as per coinmarketcap.com. I am planning to invest in these.

elliottflz65

Activity: 134
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:45:42 AM

Eth and Litecoin for alt coins. But honestly for long term investment Bitcoin is probably the best idea.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:49:35 AM

I suggest to buy some of these ico:

1.EDG
2.Wings
3.Bitdice
4.Doge
5.Dent
6.Wager

EDG and Wings there are different platforms, edg deviden token with gambling and wings with crowdsale, but both have an advantage in the future. whereas bitdice and wager has the same criteria being a gambling token but a bitdice just share profit gambling and then wagerr has a very nice oracle system.
jingyang

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:57:06 AM

zcash, ethereum, lisk, bitcoin, monetha, tezos and ark i trust these altcoins.
very suitable for holding in the long run

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
Bukx

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:59:29 AM

If we talk about best coin nobody know which one is the best. People just give opinion. For me etherium is my choice.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:35:52 AM

You can try vtc coin (vert coin). It is now pumping. You can wait some dump and try it.
Verge also interesting - it is new one coin with anonymous things!
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:51:52 AM

In my opinion the best altcoin for longterm investment is Ethereum, because this altcoin has strong in fundamental. Ethereum will be the biggest altcoin for now and in the future. Blockchain and Platform Ethereum used by many project that cause the demand continue increasing.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Bastime

Activity: 519

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:03:29 AM

There are Altcoins that seats on top Altcoins after Bitcoin so we should be able to invest with lower rate of risks and high probability of gaining profits since there are too many ICOs but only few are those who reached the next Bitcoin especially Bitcoin's hard forks.
Too many ICOs and most of them having a red tag on or before the campaign so Ethereum, waves, Bitcoin forks are one of those.
Be wise!

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Smokey Bob

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:06:10 AM

Like people said, you should spread your money out. However the upcoming Universa ICO seems to be promising. Also Chainlink has the opportunity to get huge. They already have an agreement with SWIFT, which is a huge network of banks.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:48:51 PM

For me, the most important thing to consider before investing to altcoins is to diversify or divide your capital into parts nad invest each part to different altcoins. Altcoins are indeed the best choice for investment especially at this time that bitcoin price is at its peak. My choices for long-term altcoin investment are LITECOINS, RIPPLES, WAVES, and STEEM. The prices of these altcoins are comparatively low (which is a good point when you want to buy a bunch of them). Ripples price is at $0.2, Litecoin at $56.70, Waves at $3.5, and STEEM at $0.97.

These altcoins also belong to top 30 altcoins with highest market cap. Ripples has a market cap of $8,265,284,820 (3rd), Litecoin has $3,032,089,394 (5th), Waves has $353,870,000 (20th), and STEEM has $236,478,875 (25th). High market cap means high chance for its price to grow.

NOTE: (The following prices are rounded and recorded as of October 22, 2017)
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:53:11 PM

there are some cheap coins that have a future. such as new coins CTR, CND and still others. depending on which one you are interested in. I think this is a study so you should try to find it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: