Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:06:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What price should we expect for B2X?  (Read 1952 times)
ronypro (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:46:09 AM

Right now bitcoin gold is about to happen lots of people are predecting it will be arround 150usd mark.
But i am really curious about the Segwit2x means the B2X price that will be in mid of nov.
What do you think what price it will be.?As per my analytics i can see there are lots of minners supporting this so i am hoping it will be like 500usd or more.Please share your views and correct me if i am wrong here.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 05:51:02 AM

As per my analytics i can see there are lots of minners supporting this so i am hoping it will be like 500usd or more.Please share your views and correct me if i am wrong here.

Why don't you share your analytics first for us to respond to?

Doing so would give us all a consistent and base reference from which to form an opinion. Thanks.
CryptoNinja11

Activity: 410
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 05:55:35 AM

Does BTC value factor in at all? In other words, is it dependent on the value of BTC when the fork happens?
ronypro (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:58:02 AM

As per my analytics i can see there are lots of minners supporting this so i am hoping it will be like 500usd or more.Please share your views and correct me if i am wrong here.

Doing so would give us all a consistent and base reference from which to form an opinion. Thanks.
https://coin.dance/blocks
See the current support of B2X its almost 86% ,back in july it was only64% so being seen the that much growth in supporting community.I am being positive as it can be beyond 500usd.
I may be wrong in this but in https://www.bitstar.com/ in this website bgold already pre listed as 160usd,So if this no so popular fork can claim 150usd ,I think b2x will go really high.
My assumption may be very wrong here just saying my overview ,kindly correct me if anything wrong.
n4poleon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:01:06 AM

This should be under price speculation.
Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 07:03:17 AM

Every next clone of Bitcoin will be valued at lower level than previous released clone.
For sure, this new clone will be traded at much lower level than Bitcoin Cash.
If more clones will come after, it will be like producing "shit coins" for speculative purposes only.

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:03:30 AM

Right now bitcoin gold is about to happen lots of people are predecting it will be arround 150usd mark.
But i am really curious about the Segwit2x means the B2X price that will be in mid of nov.
What do you think what price it will be.?As per my analytics i can see there are lots of minners supporting this so i am hoping it will be like 500usd or more.Please share your views and correct me if i am wrong here.

The last I saw earlier today, the futures market was trading on very low volume ~ 0.04 BTC. It was on an exchange I've never heard of -- Bitstar, I think. That's very generous considering there is no innovation around BTG. Just hype. That puts it in the $200-250 range, realistically. But again, this was on very low volume so it may not be truly representative.

GPU miners will support it if it carries value on the exchanges; they won't do it out of principle. It's difficult to say whether there is real demand for this coin or not. I'd say considering the distribution that it's probably worth dumping BTG fairly early on.

shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:07:51 AM

I really do not know what would be the price of b2x, and by that I will not risk my bloody bath altcoins in this fork. Well, I believe eventually that it will pump after the fork. I'll just evade this one lol.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:14:54 AM

i don't know where this person (one of bitcoin gold developers) getting the price from but he says BTG is worth 0.04-0.06BTC which is $240-$360.
i think it may be one of the future markets in one of the exchanges that have already added BTG

link: https://github.com/BTCGPU/BTCGPU/issues/48#issuecomment-338259657

we can't really tell right now because nobody is supporting anything. miners said they will support it and that is a "maybe" at best. maybe 100% support it maybe 1% support it. we do not know. and anything from 1 to 100 can change the way things work.

Buying the dip...
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:34:40 AM

I really do not know what would be the price of b2x, and by that I will not risk my bloody bath altcoins in this fork. Well, I believe eventually that it will pump after the fork. I'll just evade this one lol.
To give you a heads start ,one of the exchanges started segwit2x futures and the current price is over $900 ,which i think is really high and the volume is really high around 214 bitcoin which is around $1,248,290. I am not sure how the battle will evolve but i wanted the best for bitcoin and i want bitcoin to win so that the investors who put their faith and hard earned money in it are the ultimate winners.
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:38:59 AM

My opinion is that it won't happen. More and more miners are dropping it as they should. All these forks are just a distraction.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:41:25 AM

To give you a heads start ,one of the exchanges started segwit2x futures and the current price is over $900 ,which i think is really high and the volume is really high around 214 bitcoin which is around $1,248,290. I am not sure how the battle will evolve but i wanted the best for bitcoin and i want bitcoin to win so that the investors who put their faith and hard earned money in it are the ultimate winners.

Ya their will be a Check mate move expected on both the BTC and Bitcoin Gold. As all of know,Bitcoin will win and the price of Bitcoin gold will set into particular value.I think the initial price of Bitcoin old will around 300-500 $.Actually it's the highest  price I had coated.Even the low value may occur,But at end of the November,the price of Bitcoin gold will around 900-1200$.At that time the price of Bitcoin will be 5500$,this is the value you can expect.
                                                                                Bitcoin gold will not defeat Bitcoin ever.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:27:09 AM

Well I guess this is all about the attention they generate and the people behind the coins right now. The segewit2x fork is getting all the attention, and bgold is just a small shadow. For bgold, I would not expect it to go much further then $100.

I mean, just check this image comparing all these BTC alts:
https://cointelegraph.com/storage/uploads/view/2caf017c6fbf562e2d40737c53523ef0.jpg

I'm not a tech expert, but when I look to that, I don't seen them doing anything really special for them to be valuable. They are really just ASIC resistant and nothing else, and we already have some options in the market for that. Not complaining, it's free cash, so I will grab it, but I can't really see them being worth more than $100.

As for segwit2x fork I don't see any big innovations there as well. Just being able to double the number of Tx wont solve the scalability problem, so I'm still against this fork right now. Putting efforts in developing the LN for example looks like a much better approach than forking the network again, in such a sort time. They are getting a lot of attention though, so if the fork does happen, I expect them to get the same results bcash did.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:34:32 AM

See the current support of B2X its almost 86% ,back in july it was only64% so being seen the that much growth in supporting community.I am being positive as it can be beyond 500usd.
I may be wrong in this but in https://www.bitstar.com/ in this website bgold already pre listed as 160usd,So if this no so popular fork can claim 150usd ,I think b2x will go really high.
My assumption may be very wrong here just saying my overview ,kindly correct me if anything wrong.
once bitcoin gold claimed some people would trying to sell their bitcoin which means if the price of bitcoin before the fork are around $6,000 and then bitcoin gold traded at $250 but after the fork bitcoin price dropped to $5,000 or so , what's good you have bitcoin gold when you lost your bitcoin value? i'm pretty sure big dump would happened right after bitcoin claimed, i'm not in bitcoin gold side by the way so it's doensn't really matter for me ( for now and honestly still not sure ).

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
ronypro (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:45:19 AM

once bitcoin gold claimed some people would trying to sell their bitcoin which means if the price of bitcoin before the fork are around $6,000 and then bitcoin gold traded at $250 but after the fork bitcoin price dropped to $5,000 or so , what's good you have bitcoin gold when you lost your bitcoin value? i'm pretty sure big dump would happened right after bitcoin claimed, i'm not in bitcoin gold side by the way so it's doensn't really matter for me ( for now and honestly still not sure ).
Bitcoin gold already happen,do you or someone knows how to claim it now? I have a littile like 100usd in bitcoins i know will recieve very less btg but still its worth the learning.
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:39:08 AM

BTG was showing trading at$100 on Yobit and Bitfinex earlier this morning. Think mine works out to be worth circa $2.61. Got it for free so no complaints.
Mett33

Activity: 200
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:58:23 AM

Why should split on two coins? why not just make hard fork like made a week ago ETH?

Is stupid to make so much shit coin, just make improvement to make better BTC and no other shit coin please!

This is same like make with FIAT that print money and cause inflation, so lower value of BTC in long term.
mptak123

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:46:43 PM

Hi

B2X is already trading on HitBTC and not only.

Please see the video for more details:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF7heYZWVO8

Regards, Marcin

Exclusive Genesis Mining 3% offer avaiable with this code uQtLeP
mptak123

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:58:31 PM

like other i think 200-500 usd

At the moment it stands over 1k

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/segwit2x/#markets

Regards, Marcin

Exclusive Genesis Mining 3% offer avaiable with this code uQtLeP
HashFace

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:59:08 PM

B2X futures are currently showing up on coinmarketcap.com at $1000+

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/segwit2x/

Edit ... the previous post beat me to it.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: