Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:09:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lauda you idiot  (Read 371 times)
emersonlogan62 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:50:27 AM

I just noticed a feedback from Lauda referring to this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1702409.msg22114810#msg22114810 thread.

Now I ask people to response who did monaco trade on OTC (only bd resident)
Hard to find bitcointalk thread but are u in the telegram group?

If OTC is the proof for halving alt, then every raiblock (xrb) coin trader has plenty of puppets.
to Lauda: are you fucking kidding me??  Angry you have thousands of incoming transaction to the same address, it doesn't prove they all are your alt. Because of your aggressive behavior, you lose your stuff position. Tagging account is not the solution, even you have the power to do so.you're not always 100% right  Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:01:55 AM

Who cheats, must live with the consequences. Clear thing, there is no other possible interpretation. When one follows the reference link, he sees, that Lauda has acted perfectly. Guess, who the reall idiot is, to risk reputation of an account for a few bugs.
emersonlogan62 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:11:44 AM

Who cheats, must live with the consequences. Clear thing, there is no other possible interpretation. When one follows the reference link, he sees, that Lauda has acted perfectly. Guess, who the reall idiot is, to risk reputation of an account for a few bugs.
Look at the registration number according to spreadsheet
do you believe this all are done from the same person??
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:29:50 AM

Isn't that already a proof to send from different accounts to same Bittrex Wallet?
emersonlogan62 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:38:42 AM

Isn't that already a proof to send from different accounts to same Bittrex Wallet?
who the fuck knows if someone using bittrex or polo. you gave me the address for payment and i sent, this is how peoples do a trade here.
And this has more solid reason for the negative https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1944079.msg19307548#msg19307548
but lauda missed them, why?
If this is how an alt should find out, then this forum only left with few DT .  and most important, theymos know all the ip for any account. why not ask him for better proof?? Lauda and theymos are friends so he can ask for better proof. unless harassing someone
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 06:42:31 AM

First of all, this doesn't belong in Meta. Moreso reputation.

who the fuck knows if someone using bittrex or polo. you gave me the address for payment and i sent, this is how peoples do a trade here.
Do you have proof that the address you sent BTC to was for a trade? Any PM, screenshot, invoices, etc. to prove that the transaction was actually between two people?

You claim that it was a trade but it could easily just be yourself. (And walletexplorer can find bittrex, poloniex addresses)

emersonlogan62 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:52:44 AM

First of all, this doesn't belong in Meta. Moreso reputation.

Do you have proof that the address you sent BTC to was for a trade? Any PM, screenshot, invoices, etc. to prove that the transaction was actually between two people?

You claim that it was a trade but it could easily just be yourself. (And walletexplorer can find bittrex, poloniex addresses)

okay, i understand that there are no human rights here, you must support lauda or you have no rights here.
proof for what? don't you read the op what i asked to people who did monaco trade? And in general, every fucking escrow is an alt of whoever uses his escrow service. this makes sense, and i believe i am a joker who talking with none sense people. full of politics.

i am locking now and close the discussion. Fucking morons, just think all escrow provider has thousands of alt (including lauda) if you finding through this way. fucking idiots  Angry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: