Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:32:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FLiK - The Crypto NETFLIX - Roadmap released - 1 FLiK = 1 Month subscription  (Read 1458 times)
MasterOFNodes (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:32:32 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMbcZG1UMAAO3TM.jpg

After looking at the roadmap, they have a product itself and it will the released Q1/2018 (they have TI as co-owner, for the real pump on the media when it goes out) with something like 25,000 titles.

Since they will give like 98% of the "income" right to the film makers, besides this being a HUGE turn out for the small dreamers aka indie producers ignored by Holly/Bollywood, this can add much content and value to the streaming plataform.

We are all looking for good opportunities here, maybe some people here went too much into the HYPE and invested a big amount of money.

But lets do the math...we have FLiK at 0,10 now...1 FLiK for 1 month...if you invest like 100 bucks you will have lifetime subscription + a chance of getting really nice profit...and lets say you used FLiK for a year, some coins spent buying and renting movies, you still can sell the remaining...but you know, 100 bucks for lifetime streaming? Why not.
the_timetravler

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:48:27 AM

Intresting!
Where can I buy FLIKs?

Do you have a link to the Homepage or ANN thread?

phillza

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:52:05 AM

Its on coinexchange.io. They have a website but its pretty basic

Masternodecoin ★  Airdrop ★  Economic of Masternode
▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ Free Airdrop ▇▆▅▄▃▂▁ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056867.0)
  █  NO ICO    (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056867.0)█   Facebook    (https://www.facebook.com/node.master.56)█ TWITTER    (https://twitter.com/masternodecoin)█   ANN THREAD  █   (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056867.0)
MasterOFNodes (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:54:24 AM

Intresting!
Where can I buy FLIKs?

Do you have a link to the Homepage or ANN thread?

Coinexchange only  Cry

found it for you
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2098712.340

Btw, I bought like 400 bucks worth of FLiK, have 3 little brothers, 100 for each of us.
toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:54:45 AM

Okay. Netflix is what $10 per month? Meaning to equal that, 1 Flik would need to equal $10. I think it was decided 80 Million odd tokens would survive the burn. So 80,000,000 x $10= $800,000,000. Pretty safe bet at the moment that 1 Flik will remain below $10 or even $5 for a few years.

Pretty much caps subscribers at 80,000,000 though doesn't it? I mean even if there were 10,000,000 subscribers, tokens would be hard to come across some when you take into consideration holders.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MasterOFNodes (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:06:38 AM

Okay. Netflix is what $10 per month? Meaning to equal that, 1 Flik would need to equal $10. I think it was decided 80 Million odd tokens would survive the burn. So 80,000,000 x $10= $800,000,000. Pretty safe bet at the moment that 1 Flik will remain below $10 or even $5 for a few years.

Pretty much caps subscribers at 80,000,000 though doesn't it? I mean even if there were 10,000,000 subscribers, tokens would be hard to come across some when you take into consideration holders.

Yes, thats true, I agree with you, let say it goes for 3 bucks in a year or so, kinda far from the 5 bucks target...you'd turn 100 bucks into 3000.
WORLDWIDEWES

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:17:26 AM

Not sure how this makes any sense.... What if each FLIK somehow becomes worth seven to eight dollars. Will they have different versions of the FLIK coin?Huh Is 1 FLIK going to be one dollar or maybe fifty cents??
WORLDWIDEWES

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:19:10 AM

THis lets say a few people had 200,000-1000000 flik each. THat significantly reduces the amount of FLIK available to regular consumers.....
treepixel

Activity: 226

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:12:44 AM

Not sure how this makes any sense.... What if each FLIK somehow becomes worth seven to eight dollars. Will they have different versions of the FLIK coin?Huh Is 1 FLIK going to be one dollar or maybe fifty cents??
It makes no sense.
If they're all the same coin people are going to be paying different amounts for a 1 month subscription.
WildJippy

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:15:51 AM

Read the roadmap you're posting. It's 1 flik for 1 movie rental. So that means you can watch a 100 movies, you won't have a lifetime subscription. Besides, I don't see how they're going to deal with all the movierights in different countries - the biggest challenges that Netflix is facing. No, I don't buy it.

myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:14:35 PM

Read the roadmap you're posting. It's 1 flik for 1 movie rental. So that means you can watch a 100 movies, you won't have a lifetime subscription. Besides, I don't see how they're going to deal with all the movierights in different countries - the biggest challenges that Netflix is facing. No, I don't buy it.
I agree. This is what i was going to write and saw your post. Netflix has lots of issues about that and there is no common movie market for them yet. Different countries and different market size. Besides, i dont believe this “killer” idea. You can’t just kill a billion dollar company with an app.
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:21:30 AM

I agree. This is what i was going to write and saw your post. Netflix has lots of issues about that and there is no common movie market for them yet. Different countries and different market size. Besides, i dont believe this “killer” idea. You can’t just kill a billion dollar company with an app.

what flik is trying to do is not just an app but also a website like youtube that accepts credit cards, bitcoin, eth and flik.

the idea is for the benefit of producers.....for consumer angle one thing is certain they are open for crypto users.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:19:34 AM

I don't think their model will work, because their platform is not attractive enough to this movie makers, because they want exposure for thei project, do they have capital to market their platform successfully to this people , I think no
xseraphx

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:07:33 AM

Did anyone get in on their ICO? How much did 1 FLIK cost then?
Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:20:09 AM

It could attract a lot of youtubers. Those who create content get more money while those who watch it have to pay only small amount. The price is not suppose to be comparable with netflix.
Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:26:27 AM

Did anyone get in on their ICO? How much did 1 FLIK cost then?
I think it was 5 cents. Currently there seems to be a buy wall at 10 cents, the price does not go below that. Might be the bump & dump group that has been messing around with flik since the beginning.
Peter789

Activity: 110

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:44:55 AM

How is flik going to over come 2 big issues
Neflix is so easy...very much easier than opening an Eth wallet
Poeple are dowloading their movies for free. You can download anything with a torrent.

Why pay $4?
Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:53:20 AM

How is flik going to over come 2 big issues
Neflix is so easy...very much easier than opening an Eth wallet
Poeple are dowloading their movies for free. You can download anything with a torrent.

Why pay $4?
Its risky to download with torrent, most people dont do it anymore because you can get fined up to like 30000€. I dont think Flik is suppose to compete with Netflix but with Youtube. Its trying to attract small movie makers and youtubers. Also there is lots more going on in the background that will help to produce the movies more cheaply. Checkout the videos:

http://www.theflik.io/videos.html

One thing Im not sure is how are they going to keep the price at reasonable levels? Its not very nice to pay subscription with Flik if one month it costs 10 cents and another 10 dollars. But I guess thats a general problem with all cryptos.
1L0v3

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:53:57 AM

$4 being expensive for something so non mainstream is what I thought too.. also, why isn't TI more vocal about it? I see him listed as an investor but he's not bringing attention to it.
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:38:52 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 07:07:06 AM by arielbit

i don't know much about video content creation and how people make business out of it but i know a person who is not from US that write books that is being sold at amazon...the process of sending checks by amazon to banks outside US takes a long time and amazon will take a cut of about (forgot the exact figures but is more like this) 40-60% of the profit from the book creator..

the more profit for the content creators, the cheaper and better the products will be, more creators will be participating/competing and in time things will get better and better. that's just the way things are.

crypto payments is the future, it is instant, borderless, and secure.

These guys might just pull it off...watching them and watching my investment  Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: