Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:31:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have 10 btc accepting paypal...  (Read 1703 times)
Juneteenth (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 05:39:00 PM

Yes I know.. but I do need the paypal soon. I will check your credentials also. It's paypal so you will be 100% be sending first and i can provide proof of ownership of coins. I'm looking for the best rate possible. Send a pm on rates and such. Thanks.

FYI.. at any time you decide to chargeback after you receive the coins  I will go after you to the fullest extent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 05:41:11 PM

I really hope you don't get scammed because of charge backs, are you sure you can't do a bank transfer and then deposit money into paypal? People are going to see this and see a opportunity to scam...if you can't do what I mentioned, I wish you the best of luck.
Juneteenth (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 05:42:51 PM

I really hope you don't get scammed because of charge backs, are you sure you can't do a bank transfer and then deposit money into paypal? People are going to see this and see a opportunity to scam...if you can't do what I mentioned, I wish you the best of luck.
What I wanted to do is buy some things off of ebay.. and I tried to deposit with bank and my bank wont do it.. then i bought a moneypak from a user here.. and paypal asked for my social and all the other info and they declined me. Weird but it's cool. I want to be perfectly safe so lets hope so!
BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 05:45:04 PM

I have PM'd you.

For clarity though - I will not send PayPal first.

PayPal Gift is not subject to normal chargeback technique. You *must* tell PayPal your account has been compromised and you did not authorise any payment at which point they will, most likely, close the account etc.

I use a verified PPUSD account.

FYI: Someone recently scammed me using PayPal and I was unable to do a chargeback unless I basically lied to PayPal and said the above. I didn't.

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
Juneteenth (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 05:46:58 PM

I have PM'd you.

For clarity though - I will not send PayPal first.

PayPal Gift is not subject to normal chargeback technique. You *must* tell PayPal your account has been compromised and you did not authorise any payment at which point they will, most likely, close the account etc.

I use a verified PPUSD account.

FYI: Someone recently scammed me using PayPal and I was unable to do a chargeback unless I basically lied to PayPal and said the above. I didn't.
I had partially the exact scenario happen to me. Localbitcoins member tried to rip me big time by sending me fraudulent funds. Luckily.. i disputed with localbitcoins and got my money back.. It put my account in limbo for 2 months smh

Also: I responded to your message
syn999

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 06:42:30 PM

i can buy 2 btc tonight or tomorrow
i wont send you first

pm me if you agree
or i going to buy on coinbase

ateikateik

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 08:16:41 PM

I noticed that coinbase only allow to buy bitcoins only for US customers, isn't ?
syn999

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 08:51:52 PM

I noticed that coinbase only allow to buy bitcoins only for US customers, isn't ?

if you have a us card you can buy

webr3

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 09:04:45 PM

What I wanted to do is buy some things off of ebay.. and I tried to deposit with bank and my bank wont do it.. then i bought a moneypak from a user here.. and paypal asked for my social and all the other info and they declined me. Weird but it's cool. I want to be perfectly safe so lets hope so!

PM the ebay user and ask them if they'll accept bitcoins.
syn999

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 09:08:39 PM

PM the ebay user and ask them if they'll accept bitcoins.

lol sure thats safer than use ebay

Juneteenth (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 09:12:17 PM

Thanks for the advice. The seller doesn't even know what BTC is.. SO its useless.. I may see if i can transfer it to bank and then buy locl with cash.. safest method I know
xboxgames

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 09:15:26 PM

Go to eBay. Buy eBay gift card. Load into PayPal. Easy Wink
Juneteenth (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 09:16:18 PM

how would I be able to buy a ebay gift card with btc.. Yeah I think you're confused.
syn999

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 09:16:31 PM

Thanks for the advice. The seller doesn't even know what BTC is.. SO its useless.. I may see if i can transfer it to bank and then buy locl with cash.. safest method I know

im still buying 2btc, if you want to send first or escrow

Juneteenth (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 09:17:27 PM

if you are paying for escrow I will definitely take it. It has to be John K only.
xboxgames

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 09:18:14 PM

Also...it has been known for people to make a fake PayPal account, receive funds then spend quick, and then just never log back into PayPal.  PayPal won't ask for info right away...a fake name, email, and spend received money. PayPal sucks.
syn999

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 09:19:01 PM

if you are paying for escrow I will definitely take it. It has to be John K only.
First, tell me how much do you want for 2btc

xboxgames

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 09:21:10 PM

how would I be able to buy a ebay gift card with btc.. Yeah I think you're confused.

You wouldnt. But your own words were:

I tried to load my bank account and it wouldn't work. Which implies you have the money on bank account and would have used it. So, its as easy as using your debit card online and buying eBay gift card. Instant, and no chance to get scammed. Case closed. Sounds scammy if that's not reasonable.
xboxgames

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 09:22:33 PM

Buyer beware. Definitely use escrow. Do not send PayPal until you have coins, or john k has coins.
Juneteenth (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 09:24:15 PM

You wouldnt. But your own words were:

I tried to load my bank account and it wouldn't work. Which implies you have the money on bank account and would have used it. So, its as easy as using your debit card online and buying eBay gift card. Instant, and no chance to get scammed. Case closed. Sounds scammy if that's not reasonable.
I do not own a debit card. I have a savings account and a ATM card. SO thats why i said that. I will definitely sell you 2btc with the use of escrow also. How am i scamming again? I have had this paypal + ebay account for 10+ years. Never a problem with either. I'm not sure where you are getting at. I'm the one who has the btc. So how am i scamming someone if I am taking the paypal. Especially with use of escrow
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: